Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Taking T-Shirt Orders!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dlo914
***EDIT: Price Change***

Let the festivities begin. Orders will end in 2 weeks. Last day to order will be December 2nd. From there the shirts should arrive in less than 1.5 weeks. For sure the shirts will arrive before Xmas. Now for shirt sizes: they will be available in all sizes S, M, L, XL, XLL, etc. This shirt will have full long sleeves. Sleeves will be a shade of orange. Cost per shirt will be $17 each+ $4 for shipping . Each additional shirt will add $1 toward shipping. Please make payments to my paypal account: danlo830@yahoo.com When Paypaling, please include your Name, Screen Name, Address, Quantity of shirts, and specified sizes wanted. Thank You for those that supported the previous project. With support like that i will continue my stride to satisfy 914'ers. And maybe further my attempt to enter the t-shirt design business or maybe set up my own small company. biggrin.gif Below is the design that is going to be made into a shirt:
dlo914
Larger view of front:
dlo914
and the rear:
VegasRacer
The 1st order has been placed and Paypal sent. smilie_pokal.gif
dlo914
are some of you guys not too fond of the orange? dry.gif
Tettster
Hmmm... did you decide on 1969 or 1970? Because I see two different pictures with two different dates. huh.gif
dlo914
dlo914
whatever happen to those that were interested in the shirts from the first thread ?
dlo914
how's this? i will lower the existing price down to $17. That way when you purchase one shirt + shipping it would only cost $21. And those that have purchased a shirt already i will refund the extra $3. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
I just needed this to be bumped... order sent... I missed the thread yesterday
scottb
paypal sent for 2!!!!

thanks......

smilie_pokal.gif
porker914
Hi Can you tell me how much to ship accross the pond to England?

Many thanks love the t-shirts

David

email david@parkinson914.wanadoo.co.uk

dlo914
QUOTE (porker914 @ Nov 18 2005, 03:38 PM)
Hi Can you tell me how much to ship accross the pond to England?

Many thanks love the t-shirts

David

email david@parkinson914.wanadoo.co.uk

i remember i had shipped to England during the last run of shirts. IIRC i think it was around $8-10 USD. Gilber914 (Darren Gilbert) of the UK should know, he's the guy i sent a shirt to.
Tettster
Order form sent. smilie_pokal.gif Now comes the hard part...

Waiting.
dlo914
my uncle who gets the shirts made is good w/ his turn-around time. Last time it took less than 1.5 weeks for 40 shirts to be made, printed, and shipped to the US. Once i received it took me less than 3 days to have all the pre-orders(30) sent out. Only encountered one lost shirt out of 40 shirts.
dlo914
icon_bump.gif
FB914
I just sent the cash for a shirt, thanks
cha914
Awesome shirt! I just paypal'd for two

1medium

1 xtra large

Tony
jimtab
Thanks for finally deciding on the good version...I just paypaled for 2 larges..Thanks again. Jim biggrin.gif
d914
one lg and one xlg will pay pal in a couple weeks need to get past out of state tution first... headbang.gif ....just a shot accross the bow to let you know I havent forgotten..
dlo914
icon_bump.gif
d914
ahhh, she didn't want to go to college anyway....ordered shirts

I still want a got jack stand shirt
/L.
Paypal sent. 2 large shirts
Thank you! biggrin.gif
dlo914
el icon_bump.gif o biggrin.gif
Brando
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 17 2005, 04:17 PM)
are some of you guys not too fond of the orange? dry.gif

I think it looks good daniel! biggrin.gif I want!

I'll be more inclined to make a few purchases once Joe Buckle has received his shirts (PKRMONY).
dlo914
i refunded joe his money, but other than that everyone else got their shirts. only one case of someone not receiving their shirts. wink.gif
Brando
Purchas't! smile.gif
dlo914
Brandon, you didnt mention shirt size in the payment. So im assuming either small or medium. wink.gif
Brando
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 21 2005, 07:24 PM)
Brandon, you didnt mention shirt size in the payment. So im assuming either small or medium. wink.gif

I sent a followup e-mail. Should be the same as payment e-mail (Brandon S.)
dlo914
QUOTE (Brando @ Nov 21 2005, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 21 2005, 07:24 PM)
Brandon, you didnt mention shirt size in the payment. So im assuming either small or medium.  ;)

I sent a followup e-mail. Should be the same as payment e-mail (Brandon S.)

gotcha smile.gif
dlo914
for those new to the forum and i...here's a preview of the previous shirt made Got 914? T-Shirt no one is gonna get scammed here...testimonials from previous customers would be nice to reassure new customers smile.gif
dlo914
alfred.gif KICK!
Brando
Daniel gave me the "Got 914?" shirt off his back because he was out of my size.

No, really!
dlo914
QUOTE (Brando @ Nov 23 2005, 12:41 AM)
Daniel gave me the "Got 914?" shirt off his back because he was out of my size.

No, really!

you're welcome brandon :::insert thumbs up smilie::: wink.gif
Jacques
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 23 2005, 01:58 AM)

:::insert thumbs up smilie::: wink.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image
dlo914
QUOTE (Jacques @ Nov 23 2005, 03:49 AM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 23 2005, 01:58 AM)

:::insert thumbs up smilie::: wink.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image biggrin.gif user posted image biggrin.gif user posted image biggrin.gif
dlo914
drunk.gif happy thanksgiving!
dlo914
these shirts would make nice X-Mas gifts wink.gif
dlo914
Pre-Order sales will in end in 7 days. Then it will take less than 2 weeks to receive your shirts. It will arrive at your doorstep before Christmas. biggrin.gif
skline
Did Joe Buckle ever get his from the last order? Did you make it up to him if they were lost in transit?
dlo914
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 26 2005, 06:52 PM)
Did Joe Buckle ever get his from the last order? Did you make it up to him if they were lost in transit?

i gave him a full refund through paypal, but his transaction was the only case of lost merchandise. Everyone else who ordered from me received their shirts w/in 2-3 days.
skline
Good to hear, in that case, perhaps I need a few of these shirts.
JB 914
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Nov 26 2005, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 26 2005, 06:52 PM)

i gave him a full refund through paypal, but his transaction was the only case of lost merchandise. Everyone else who ordered from me received their shirts w/in 2-3 days.

Yep, Daniel sent refund as promised.
Tettster
icon_bump.gif

I've decided I'll just hold my breath until the shirts get here... could be any day, right?

yawn.gif
^ Pfft, he looks like he's taking a breath to me.
Jes
mmm I want one of those T-shirts...it will have to be xs smile.gif for me!
J
dlo914
QUOTE (Jes @ Nov 27 2005, 09:36 PM)
mmm I want one of those T-shirts...it will have to be xs smile.gif for me!
J

i'll see if i can get that made wink.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Tettster @ Nov 27 2005, 09:15 PM)
<font face="century gothic"> icon_bump.gif

I've decided I'll just hold my breath until the shirts get here... could be any day, right?

yawn.gif
^ Pfft, he looks like he's taking a breath to me.

i'll prolly order 20-30 more shirts for after pre-order sales..
dlo914
sales have been extended to December 4th .
dlo914
here's a preview of the shirt:
yeah i know the front logo is a bit low and that will be corrected for the final print, bare with me wink.gif
dlo914
and the back:
which turned out quite nice smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.