Dr. Roger
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 18 2005, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Nov 17 2005, 04:42 PM)
Tee hee.  :D

clap.gif I dare ya happy11.gif

Don't be afraid of the pink boys smile.gif

Go Gwen!
To be perfectly honest,

I love the pink. For me it epitomizes the very reason for having a 914. And choosing to live in America. Freedom.

When I see a 914 i think fun, free expression, sun, friends, living life and not just sitting on the curb watching life blow by, and being whatever the heck I want to be.

And no one can judge me because, like Mrs. K's signature says, "Say what you feel (or paint your car any color you want) cuz the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind".

If the banner went to pink, i'd just feel that 914club went back to normal... a very good thing. not driven by a few crybabies. dry.gif smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif

Boy, I feel good today. =-) smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 18 2005, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Nov 17 2005, 04:42 PM)
Tee hee.  :D

clap.gif I dare ya happy11.gif

Don't be afraid of the pink boys smile.gif

Of course not...."the pink" is our friend..... happy11.gif
SLITS
Personally, I prefer "Big Pink"

"Music from The Big Pink"
JoeSharp
All of my favorit things are PINK.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
phantom914
QUOTE (Jes @ Nov 17 2005, 04:34 PM)
That is exactly the color I like smile.gif Bright Pink!
Hi Royce!
Pi are you worried I am painting the silver car pink?? biggrin.gif
ahh Christmas is coming av-943.gif

Does "Pi" refer to the fact that Tony goes around in circles? Or is it short for Pink?

biggrin.gif

Andrew
GTeener
Admins...Oh Admins...

I propose a chage to the club GUI from green to pink next.

happy11.gif

Puleeze wub.gif
Jes
Well Tony, it looks like it won't be so hard to talk Jes into that TT engine swap after all...........

Andrew

NOBODY IS Touching my TT!!!! mad.gif

djm914-6
Welcome Jes.

Hey Gteener, how bout some pics of you cruising the parking lot with your new pink 914? wink.gif Ok, I am mentioning it because I want a pic for my files of a customer with one of my paintings, but still... And the base color of that car is Irridescent.
Coogie
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could just change the color of your 914 whenever you want?

Like that seen in Total Recall when that lady changes her nail polish by touching it with this pen attached to a color pad!

The transfer would be temporary. wub.gif But it would be cool for the occasional change.
bd1308
just cover your car in flexible film LCDs....

you can change the color of the liquid crystal to whatever color you want.

b
MecGen
Hi Jes

Welcome to the club. No doubt your a Hotty

But I got too much testosterone (sp), even with Yokum playing....to consider a pink car.
jimtab
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Nov 19 2005, 04:18 AM)
just cover your car in flexible film LCDs....

you can change the color of the liquid crystal to whatever color you want.

b

Interesting idea but I don't think they'd be happy on most of the cars....high speed and all, and washing the cars would be an even bigger pain in the ass....Naw, just paint em all zambezi and leave em alone I say..... happy11.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Nov 18 2005, 06:53 PM)
Welcome Jes.

Hey Gteener, how bout some pics of you cruising the parking lot with your new pink 914?  ;)  Ok, I am mentioning it because I want a pic for my files of a customer with one of my paintings, but still...  And the base color of that car is Irridescent.

lol2.gif

Cruising this one?

I did torture my dog in the house with it a little this weekend, but I couldn't figure reverse out? idea.gif
djm914-6

hijack
Gwen, pushing the throttle trigger forward get you brakes. Pushing it forward again is reverse. This is to protect your transmission if you were to put in a hotter motor.
/hijack
bondo
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Nov 22 2005, 05:11 PM)
hijack
Gwen, pushing the throttle trigger forward get you brakes. Pushing it forward again is reverse. This is to protect your transmission if you were to put in a hotter motor.
/hijack

Put in a 930 trans with a flipped R&P and you won't have to worry about it.

lol2.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Nov 22 2005, 04:11 PM)
hijack
/hijack

I'll try that. Thanks for the help biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.