Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
pete-stevers
happy B-day sweety.... biggrin.gif
have a good one
SharonG
Happy Belated now, Jenny... sorry about that. 051103-stupid4.gif

I have a college son - I'm sure he'd be more than happy if you hit on him.

Hope you had a great one, and now that I know you're a Scorpio, I'll make sure I never tick you off! birthday.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (SharonG @ Nov 18 2005, 06:19 AM)
Happy Belated now, Jenny... sorry about that. 051103-stupid4.gif

No worries. I can't log on at home since we don't have DSL yet. Besides, wishing someone a belated birthday is just prolonging the day, if you ask me. cool_shades.gif

All in all, I had a pretty good day. Aside from having to work. I had dinner with my family, and spent a quiet evening with Brian. The day was sprinkled with calls from friends and family, EXCEPT-- my brother forgot. Nice, huh? I'll have to rip him a new one when he comes home for thanksgiving next week. And to think I got him a Nano for his bday! dry.gif

Jen smile.gif
Aaron Cox
Jen - your birthday is over. get over it..... someone elses is today. you had your fame....

tongue.gif laugh.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 18 2005, 08:37 AM)
Jen - your birthday is over. get over it..... someone elses is today. you had your fame....

tongue.gif laugh.gif

TFF av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
nah, all in fun. JENNY rocks the 914 world. she has helped me out a bunch. did you know jenny can bicep curl a 901?? yeah baby!

hope your birthday was awesome..... biggrin.gif
Jenny
You're not so bad yourself. After all, you did lug my drunken ass around the first night of WCC. drunk.gif

Wait... does that count as me hitting on college boys? w00t.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 18 2005, 09:50 AM)
You're not so bad yourself. After all, you did lug my drunken ass around the first night of WCC. drunk.gif

Wait... does that count as me hitting on college boys? w00t.gif

Jen

im really not. i told you i was in college so youd hang out with me laugh.gif lol2.gif

soooo how was your Birthday jennster?
Jenny
Well, I won't lie. There were monkeys and midgets. Plus the handyman came over. wink.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 18 2005, 10:03 AM)
Well, I won't lie. There were monkeys and midgets. Plus the handyman came over. wink.gif

Jen

where is Zois's banana smiley when you need it ohmy.gif spank.gif
Dad Roberts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE!!!!!!.........yesterday biggrin.gif . Sorry sad.gif I missed ya yesterday, never got online. As You said us Scorpio's must stick together. Oh yea........and you better watch out for those COLLEGE boys.....they only got ONE thing on their mind cool.gif ......and it ain't 914s biggrin.gif . Take care Cutie, hope to see ya soon.................Dad driving.gif
Ferg
Happy B-Day!!!
brant
Be-lated Happy birthday mam!

brant
xitspd
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 18 2005, 09:03 AM)
Well, I won't lie. There were monkeys and midgets. Plus the handyman came over.  ;)

Jen

ohmy.gif Wow! I was a college boy!
TROJANMAN
feliz cumpleanos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.