Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another T-shirt Design - would you buy one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
GaroldShaffer
clap.gif
Brando
post the pic 2x larger than the ones earlier smile.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:24 AM)
Here's a detail shot of the front wheel - it's tough to see in the last pic.

Wow! I'll take a shirt, poster with the front wheel detail alone! Very nice.
apexeric
Sweet tee shirt design. I'll take a few.
maf914
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:22 AM)
There seems to be some consternation about that front wheel (the perspective actually had you looking at the tread of the front wheel... like the original Falken Azenis or Yoko A032 - they are cranked hard to the right).

Ohhhh, now I get it. Some of us are a little slow I guess. laugh.gif

I'm in for a couple of shirts. Put a big image on the back and maybe a small one on the left front.
bondo
Dang, that's gonna be one sweet t-shirt/poster/whatever. For a t-shirt, couldn't that gradient on the bumper make it kinda expensive? Also, the only t-shirts I've had that had a gradient like that were of the big iron on sweat patch variety. I've learned to avoid the sweat patch t-shirts. smile.gif

I really like the design and will buy a couple as long as it isn't a sweat patch and ends up on a style/color of shirt I'll wear.
GTeener
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:24 AM)
Here's a detail shot of the front wheel - it's tough to see in the last pic.

Now just add a screaming or cowering cone to this wheel close up & you've got a great new design biggrin.gif
nynone4
OK folks - I'm working on pricing from a supplier for posters right now (T-shirts may come at a later date). It will be the latest version in color, and I'm looking at a size of 36" wide x 24" tall. I'll post here as soon as I get details.

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback!

GTeener - thanks for the idea of the cowering cone - I love it!!
scottb
i dig the design. great work.

would like the poster in black & white but will take color version as well.

would like t-shirt in black/white on a white shirt with desing on the back. would be in for a couple of XL.

thanks for the efforts!
GTeener
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Nov 30 2005, 11:45 AM)
GTeener - thanks for the idea of the cowering cone - I love it!!

Can I have 10% of whatever you make $$$ on sales of the design too cool.gif

I wish I could draw like you! dry.gif
GTeener
As for color, I think the guys meant that red would be the ideal color. Guys are often color blind you know wink.gif
nynone4
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 30 2005, 02:27 PM)
Can I have 10% of whatever you make $$$ on sales of the design too cool.gif

Gwen -

How about a free "whatever gets produced" with the cowering cone design? Does that sound fair?
GTeener
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Nov 30 2005, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 30 2005, 02:27 PM)
Can I have 10% of whatever you make $$$ on sales of the design too   cool.gif

Gwen -

How about a free "whatever gets produced" with the cowering cone design? Does that sound fair?

Works for me biggrin.gif
Eric Taylor
Looks great. I personally think that the first sketch you made would be a great design for the back of a t-shirt. On the front could simply be the 914 script from the back of the car. Postor would be awesome too, i'll take one of each smile.gif. The white is a good idea if you decide to do color.
Eric
Brando
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 30 2005, 02:35 PM)
As for color, I think the guys meant that red would be the ideal color. Guys are often color blind you know wink.gif

This is why my wardrobe consists of mainly white, black, and gray. Maybe tan slacks.
maf914
QUOTE (GTeener @ Nov 30 2005, 02:35 PM)
As for color, I think the guys meant that red would be the ideal color.

Yes. Red would be an excellent choice. aktion035.gif
McMark
I WILL TAKE A POSTER

I think that's the best 914 graphic I've seen. I've loved everything up until now, but we have a new leader! boldblue.gif

Nice job. And for the gratuitous opinion, I like the wheel the old way. poke.gif
jhadler
That's great!!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I'll take a poster!!

-Josh2
turtleman
I really think you did a terrific piece of artwork.

We all have different tastes. I actually think the last design looks really super without the cones altogether. I would be curious how others feel if given the opportunity to see your work without the cones. I took them out and showed it to some friends who agreed they liked it better without the cones.

I will buy a poster however you decide to print it.

Chip
BEE DRIVEN
Awesome Artwork!! Thick,and thin line work is great.. if you add more color, do it like a Japanese cartoon showing the line work. You are too good ,start working on a 3qtr front perspective view, or side tip plan view. It is pleasure seeing the artwork come in this website.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.