qa1142
914 CLUB key chain from Emgman's

But who is my santa? idea.gif
seanery
goose wins the golden egg!

great gift drooley.gif
McMark
Randy, you lucky dog!

Will, that was me. I had him ship it direct, as I almost missed the deadline. pinch.gif
qa1142
Thanks McMark
mueba.gif
goose2
Wait a minute....I shoud have looked closer. This is a FRONT roller bearing kit. This is even better....I'm re-doing the front end anyway this winter for big brakes, Konis, etc. This will be the icing on the cake. monkeydance.gif
VegasRacer
I have bad news for you Randy. This gift exceeds the suggested $25 gift value.
Put it back in the box and mark it 'Return To Sender'. cool.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 15 2005, 08:07 PM)
I have bad news for you Randy. This gift exceeds the suggested $25 gift value.
Put it back in the box and mark it 'Return To Sender'. cool.gif

lol2.gif everyone will argue over who get's steve next year wink.gif
goose2
Put it back in the box and mark it 'Return To Sender'

NO WAY Jose....who's to say he didn't get a really good deal on it? Maybe he won it at Vegas?

Actually, to quell any gift envy here, I should let you all know how ironic it is that Steve drew my name for the gift exchange. We have been working on sorting out an engine deal gone sour through no fault of his, and Prince that he is, I think he padded the budget on the gift as part of our deal. If this is not the case...I hope he draws my name again next year laugh.gif
william harris
Santa kinda got crazy for me, but after this summer, I deserve it. BMW R1150R, hell its even a Boxer and a Roadster, kinda fits in, don't you think?
xitspd
ohmy.gif Wow! Shelby you're the bomb! I love the clock and will put it in my bar. Thanks again......... How about your calendar picture to tape on the back?
LvSteveH
I’m not quite sure how to put this Randy, but you got the wrong box. I sent out my ebay stuff the same day as the secret santa gift. I’ll PM you with the address to forward it to. The good news is that you should be receiving a nifty “My other car is a Porsche” license plate frame any time now. Thanks for understanding.

unsure.gif
goose2
Randy who?....you talkin' ta me?
sixnotfour
I’m not quite sure how to put this Randy, but you got the wrong box.

headbang.gif Ouch ; I hated when my mom would did that to me at christmas "oh wait, thats not yours"
flatout
You're welcome Daniel! biggrin.gif Looks like you have a great place to put it clap.gif

Vegas Racer,thanks for doing this.It was a ton of fun!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe and happy New Year!!!! mueba.gif
goose2
"oh wait, thats not yours"

the Santa giveth and the Santa taketh away ph34r.gif
skline
Just so everyone knows, Shelby had a list that I went by for picking the gifts I sent. She actually asked for a fruitcake. Some people actually like them. The pink LA hats are new this year and she said she loves the Dodgers and anything sweet. So I sent a box of chocolates and the big Kiss was just an inuendo I wanted to throw in.

John, this was a great idea, we should do this every year. Count me in again next year assuming I survive another year.

Merry Christmas to all
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (goose2 @ Dec 16 2005, 09:13 AM)
"oh wait, thats not yours"

the Santa giveth and the Santa taketh away ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif youve been a bad boy in the last 24 hours....
flatout
Yes,I did ask for friutcake. biggrin.gif I actually went and bought my own before I received my gifts from Scott! rolleyes.gif You fulfilled everything on my list.I make my living working on cars,my living room has a Porsche fender and other parts on the wall,and I have a gas pump in there,too.It is soooo nice to get something other than car stuff.That's all I ever get for gifts.

As for the big chocolate kiss,I wish I could give you a big kiss for being so thoughtful wub.gif

So,Scott,you are a great Santa in my book......

Vegas Racer,don't forget to do this again next year!! wink.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (flatout @ Dec 16 2005, 11:56 AM)
Vegas Racer,don't forget to do this again next year!! wink.gif

How could I possibly say 'No' to you?!? wub.gif

After seeing all the great gifts, I bet we have a lot more Secret Santa's next year.
TROJANMAN
These pictures are loooonnnnnnnngggggggggg overdue, but here's what i got shocked[1].gif

Daniel, thanks again! smilie_pokal.gif

in case the photo does not look so good: it's a VW hubcap clock, 914 shirt and USC hat.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Mrs. K
Hey Trojanman....maybe Santa will bring you one of these....it even plays the SC fight song when you open the beer beer.gif

TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 22 2005, 11:25 AM)
Hey Trojanman....maybe Santa will bring you one of these....it even plays the SC fight song when you open the beer beer.gif

got two already biggrin.gif
one is on the fridge and goes off everytime you open the door. (drives the wife crazy)

the other one doesn't play music anymore sad.gif (i think she broke it huh.gif )
Mrs. K
I should have figured that you would....and yes they are pretty annoying wacko.gif
But my hubby and son LOVE it! (the sound that is for the son....not quite drinking age yet wink.gif )
Eric Taylor
Just saw the bearings and got all excited randy! ohmy.gif . to bad.
Eric
LvSteveH
Apparently the “Santa Law” of 1953 says that any gift given under the pretense of being from “Santa”, secret or otherwise, is binding. Any attempt to reclaim a gift given by “Santa” would, and I quote, “diminish the image of Santa, and tarnish his good name.”

I don’t know where Randy found a lawyer that specialized in holiday law, but I was notified by Kristopher J. Kringle Esq. from the I.H.D.F. (International Holiday Defense Fund)

huh.gif
goose2
Santa's good name remains sparkley and untarnished, I'm happy to say wink.gif
However, said 1953 "Santa Law" clearly stipulates in pp7, subsection12 (the so-called Santa-Clause), "acts of Santaism, whether or not enacted within the guidelines of the sanctioning body established for the granting of Santa's favors, shall be duly recognized and appropriately compensated, in order to circumvent the establishment of an undue and inordinate guilt/fear reaction to Santa"....also known as the state of
"Claus-trofobia" laugh.gif

watch your mailbox Steve
LvSteveH
We crack ourselves up av-943.gif chairfall.gif
jimtab
Just got my gift, and worth the wait....an Orvis Maximum Essentials Fly box....if you don't fly fish then it means as much to you as a discussion about Caddilac handling issues on this forum would mean....I'ts a VERY nice deal, I have had my hand on it at Orvis several times and choked at the last minute...and last year I lost an old Metz metal box that was 30+ years old and this will make a NICE replacement, with add ons....Thanks Greg! smile.gif
TROJANMAN
FINALLY

wasn't there something else in the box? huh.gif

jim, if you ever want to fly fish Colorado, please look me up beer.gif
brant
Greg,

you must just hate that hat...
lol..

holy cow everyone
nice job.
I can't believe how original and nice ALL of the gifts were.
thanks for the pictures, it sure was fun to read along!

brant
VegasRacer
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 22 2005, 05:12 PM)
FINALLY

At last everyone is accounted for. boldblue.gif
xitspd
Thanks John! You are the man.........................
dlo914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 22 2005, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 22 2005, 05:12 PM)
FINALLY

At last everyone is accounted for. boldblue.gif

HIP HIP HIP....HOORAY for John! smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
I got a brick.....

It was signed by Miles though....
jimtab
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 22 2005, 04:12 PM)
FINALLY

wasn't there something else in the box? huh.gif

jim, if you ever want to fly fish Colorado, please look me up beer.gif

I've done a very little fishing in Colorado about 40 years ago, I remember it was windy and we didn't get much but saw some big sombitches...and I'll definitely look you up...see you at wcc06 biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (xitspd @ Dec 22 2005, 05:49 PM)
Thanks John! You are the man.........................

ditto wink.gif

TROJANMAN
QUOTE (jimtab @ Dec 22 2005, 10:11 PM)
I'll definately look you up...see you at wcc06 biggrin.gif

or the RRC 06 wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.