Full Version: What did Your Santa send
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
spare time toys
Its open up time boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

I got some nice side stripes

THANK YOU Santa beerchug.gif

Insert photos here when home from work beerchug.gif

I tried to take some photos but the uninstalled rocker stripe stickers just look like one long strip of white paper when I took the photo confused24.gif
Joe Ricard
Got word from Chris that my Header is at the coaters. Ho HO Ho and BBWWWHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
grasshopper
whoops, posted it in the other thread. here it is

i opened mine first thing this morning!!! i had to sit and stare at it for three days, so it was pretty cool to finally be opening it. I got a model 914-6 and a 914club hat!!!!!!!!!!! that model is REALLY detailed. and the hat is awsome!!! aktion035.gif Thanks markb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!! mueba.gif

markb
I got a new PCA badge! It'll go nicely with the new paint. Thanks! Pics of the grand opening after I get home from work.

Grasshopper, glad you like. Merry Ho Ho HO. biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
I got a t-shirt with a really cool retro Koni design and the 'Victory by Design' DVD.
Thanks Wayne. biggrin.gif
sjhowitson
I got mine Very cool Porsche name plaque. Will go great on the race car dash.

Thank You Santa...You Rock clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
flatout
Opened my package this morning biggrin.gif All I can say is AWESOME Scott(skline)!!!!!!! clap.gif I absolutely love everything!!!The BIG chocolate kiss wub.gif The fruitcake,don't laugh,I like them! wink.gif The box of chocolates,yummmmmmyyy!!And last but certainly not least,the LA hat! smilie_pokal.gif You have really made my Christmas,truly... rolleyes.gif wavey.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
skline
Thank you Jim Tabor for the great gifts, a shirt that will get worn and a great book on Porsche history. Hardcover even!

skline
The book even has 914 content!
McMark
Royce! How did you know that I love to BBQ? av-943.gif

The OFFICIAL craftsman barbeque set. Which is extra great, because I actually didn't have a set of my own.

Thanks Royce!
Mueller
QUOTE (flatout @ Dec 14 2005, 09:06 AM)
The fruitcake,don't laugh,I like them! wink.gif THANK YOU!!!!!!!

it's okay, we all like Aaron smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Mueller
I think I got the best gifts of all smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks Grasshopper clap.gif mueba.gif
LvSteveH
Many thanks to Dan Callicott, very cool. My only question........... is that MY shift knob depicted in the photo biggrin.gif
Stirlingr
A pair of 165# progressive rear springs!

mueba.gif

lagunero
Way to go Santa smilie_pokal.gif Now I can show up to Crystal Cove in my own GT! I hadn't see this mug before! Thanks John !!!
Aaron Cox
mike .... flipa.gif laugh.gif

and i like the rust!!! LOL

VegasRacer
QUOTE (lagunero @ Dec 14 2005, 10:40 AM)
Way to go Santa smilie_pokal.gif Now I can show up to Crystal Cove in my own GT! I hadn't see this mug before! Thanks John !!!

You're welcome Alberto. The mug is a numbered limited edition of 5000.

'Exotic Cars' is a store in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace that sells used cars. (No, they wouldn't let me take one for a test drive) I wan't sure if you wanted a classic hot rod, a custom bike or a modern super-car, so I just got you the hat instead.
VegasRacer
shoppping delight
VegasRacer
Before you ask - here is another shot of the race car in the back next to the white Vette.
grasshopper
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 14 2005, 09:30 AM)
I think I got the best gifts of all smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks Grasshopper clap.gif mueba.gif

glad you liked it mike! smile.gif i hope you didn't open up the stocking on the carpet hide.gif and BTW, there are three 914 ads in there... i hope you dont have any of them already unsure.gif
markb
Pic of my new badge. It's heavy sucker!

dlo914
still camping outside my mailbox waiting for my SS gift, but then again i was informed that it might be delayed a day or two...BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER! it's the thought put into the gift that counts. hmm idea.gif i wonder what i got happy11.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (flatout @ Dec 14 2005, 08:06 AM)
Opened my package this morning biggrin.gif All I can say is AWESOME Scott(skline)!!!!!!! clap.gif I absolutely love everything!!!The BIG chocolate kiss wub.gif The fruitcake,don't laugh,I like them! wink.gif The box of chocolates,yummmmmmyyy!!And last but certainly not least,the LA hat! smilie_pokal.gif You have really made my Christmas,truly... rolleyes.gif wavey.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

ahh the face to the infamous backside of Miss April rolleyes.gif
dlo914
[SIZE=14] SWEET!!! the gift arrived...it's a PORSCHE duffle bag! i am so gonna use this next summer when i work at the pool! AND IT MATCHES MY CAR!!! AWESOME!!! Thanks again, Larry (Spare Time Toys) Happy Holidays! i love this forum!!! smilie_pokal.gif rocking nana.gif drunk.gif beer3.gif piratenanner.gif
dlo914
whoops forgot to add the pic...hah
spare time toys
HO HO HO Glad you like it biggrin.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS AND GALS
markb
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 14 2005, 03:43 PM)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS AND GALS

Right back atcha. smile.gif
tat2dphreak
I got a cool new 914 T-shirt...

but the santa chose to remain secret confused24.gif
well, whoever it was, out there in Cali, I thank you!

dlo914
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Dec 14 2005, 04:36 PM)

rolleyes.gif work of the infamous GTeener i think rolleyes.gif cool.gif
bondo
Sorry I took so long to post, I had to listen to mine first! biggrin.gif

Here's what I got:

(Thanks Randy!)

bondo
Now I need to get a working stereo going in at least ONE of my cars. biggrin.gif

(in case you didn't guess, it's a CD of engine sounds from porsches)

Mueller
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Dec 14 2005, 05:36 PM)

fremont address by any chance??

biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (bondo @ Dec 14 2005, 07:00 PM)
Now I need to get a working stereo going in at least ONE of my cars. biggrin.gif

(in case you didn't guess, it's a CD of engine sounds from porsches)

put them as sound files online so we could all use them! haha i want the sound of a 6 in my 2L 4 Banger!!! av-943.gif
goose2
it's a CD of engine sounds from porsches

Hey Royce...there's a lot more than sounds on that CD....pics, specs, history of all those cars. Cue it up on your computer if you haven't checked it out yet.
lagunero
John, cool cap, I like it. I saw it in the box and noticed the words "exotic" and "vegas" and wondered if I should hide from the kids laugh.gif

Larry, I got those from "Z" so let me know if there's a snag.
bondo
QUOTE (goose2 @ Dec 14 2005, 10:03 PM)
it's a CD of engine sounds from porsches

Hey Royce...there's a lot more than sounds on that CD....pics, specs, history of all those cars. Cue it up on your computer if you haven't checked it out yet.

Sweet! I noticed it was a cdrom too, but hadn't checked that out yet. Neato! smilie_pokal.gif
VegasRacer
I hope everybody involved had fun. I know I did. biggrin.gif Lots of great gifts. clap.gif I would be happy to have received any of the items (except maybe the fruitcake and pink hat).

There are still 5 people who have not shown what they got yet.
Most of them are waiting for the Post Office to deliver the goods.
"Neither Rain Nor Sleet Nor Snow Nor Dark of Night . . . . " my bootyshake.gif
spare time toys
Sheeeez I almost forgot to say THANKS to John for running this smilie_pokal.gif Lets do it again next year clap.gif
grasshopper
yeah, thanks john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mueba.gif Merry Christmas everyone!! biggrin.gif
sjhowitson
THANK YOU JOHN....
May Santa bring you something special for your efforts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Have a extra adult beverage for us.... beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 14 2005, 10:29 PM)

biggrin.gif

yep, Freemont, that GTeener? if so, Thanks Gwen! ... it's a damn cool shirt! I almost have enough to wear nothing but 914 shirts for about 2 weeks... smilie_pokal.gif
markb
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 15 2005, 04:07 AM)
Sheeeez I almost forgot to say THANKS to John for running this smilie_pokal.gif Lets do it again next year clap.gif

agree.gif

& thanks to sjhowitson for my new badge. clap.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 15 2005, 04:07 AM)

i totally agree.gif smoke.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Dec 15 2005, 08:09 AM)

biggrin.gif

yep, Freemont, that GTeener? if so, Thanks Gwen! ... it's a damn cool shirt! I almost have enough to wear nothing but 914 shirts for about 2 weeks... smilie_pokal.gif

no silly, it was me......work addy biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 15 2005, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Dec 15 2005, 08:09 AM)

biggrin.gif

no silly, it was me......work addy biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif damn dude, thanks! I appreciate it! aktion035.gif

why the secrecy? wink.gif lol2.gif

seriously, thank you!

Merry X-Mas to all... and thanks again to John!
LvSteveH
I have now lost all faith in the US postal system. Six days to go 1000 miles, for Priority Mail! Now I know why the clerk was trying to upsell me to send it over night. In any event, someone will be getting a gift soon... it arrived at 5am, so MAYBE it got out on a delivery truck today. wacko.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Dec 15 2005, 12:09 PM)
I have now lost all faith in the US postal system. Six days to go 1000 miles, for Priority Mail! Now I know why the clerk was trying to upsell me to send it over night. In any event, someone will be getting a gift soon... MAYBE it got out on a delivery truck today. wacko.gif

ditto that
sorry to my recipient sad.gif
LvSteveH
Good to know I'm not alone in my shame laugh.gif
goose2
Yippeee......Santa (disguised as a mailman) brought presents today...all the way from LasVegas! I bet he was late because of all the wild wimmin, booze, and gambling down there. His taste was superp though...brought me a roller bearing rear trailing arm kit boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
My car and I thank you Steve....what a guy! (Steve Hill aka LvSteveH)

goose2
Oh...and a particularly nice card from Steve too....Thanks Steve and have a GREAT Christmas! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.