Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Lady of Mulholland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Yea, though I carry too much speed into the blind decreasing radius turn, I fear no evil, as thou art with me. We have been down this path before, and you give me the confidence to pull through.

But Satan is everywhere, and his malevolent followers, clad in spandex of many colors and 4 abreast, blocked my path at apex. Braking produced the expected weight transfer, and my ass headed for the chasm.

But I remembered your words, applied a bit of throttle, and you saw me through another difficult time. Thou art truly with me.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif funny how well that works, isn't it?

smile.gif Andy
morph
AMEN my brother AMEN........

james
grantsfo
Amen! I practiced that religion a few times when I lived in Malibu area.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 24 2005, 12:38 PM)
Yea, though I carry too much speed into the blind decreasing radius turn, I fear no evil, as thou art with me. We have been down this path before, and you give me the confidence to pull through.

But Satan is everywhere, and his malevolent followers, clad in spandex of many colors and 4 abreast, blocked my path at apex. Braking produced the expected weight transfer, and my ass headed for the chasm.

But I remembered your words, applied a bit of throttle, and you saw me through another difficult time. Thou art truly with me.

Your enchanted experience would have been fully complete if you had had a roadside chat with the non-spandex clad man in blue & black who would, without your expressed request from behind those dark pilot's glasses cool_shades.gif , critique your driving ability for a few measly pesos.
Howard
Ron, stay away from the dark side...
Crazyhippy
I believe it's time to declare a holy war on all things colorful and spandex clad...

Can I get an Amen pray.gif
SLITS
AMEN

The spandex clad crowd speaks in foreign tongues!
goose2
AMEN...but in the spirit of Christmas...forgive the children of the spandex, for they knoweth not the Way of the ProperLine, and they be ignorant of the Truth of the Apex...
rick 918-S
Even the highest on high would forgive us this day for creating a spandex point system. aktion035.gif driving.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (goose2 @ Dec 24 2005, 03:59 PM)
AMEN...but in the spirit of Christmas...forgive the children of the spandex, for they knoweth not the Way of the ProperLine, and they be ignorant of the Truth of the Apex...

laugh.gif
Carlitos Way
Minor hijack: Maybe we should reconsider the NY route? Frazier Park is starting to sound better....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.