Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone care to share what they have raked in?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
anderssj
On one hand, symbolic coal (tie from mom-in-law) . . . on the other, an anthology of poetry my older son wrote about our trips home to MN over the past 20+ years (who'd have thought a rugby player would write this stuff).

Most touching was a poem about how my son remembered my dad at Christmas (the "old man" passed over ten years ago).

It's hard to know what makes an impression on kids as they're growing up . . . but my son's rekindling of fond memories at this time of year was priceless.

Happy New Year to all.

Steve A-
tat2dphreak
Mavs v. T-Wolves Tix,
a bitchin' clock for the garage or office,
Lowe's Gift Card smilie_pokal.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 26 2005, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (Pugbug @ Dec 26 2005, 08:54 AM)
Wow ....drilled rotor and all!

nice! mine gloes pink laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh man that door is
WIIIIDE open there. Merry Christmas glowing pink Corona boy laugh.gif laugh.gif As fer me... I got a new .45 and a box of razor blades....seriously. I'm wondering if there is some kind of a message there Oh and some dvd's
Meredith
A Canon Elph digital camera (which ROCKS!) and an iPod nano (which I have yet to figure out). Maybe you're right, Dad--I AM spoiled... wub.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (TimT @ Dec 26 2005, 03:26 PM)
My Bros gave me a year of XM and the reciever..

And about coal. We have been giving and getting coal since we were kids. At some point my parent put lumps of coal in our christmas stockings as a joke. My brothers and I have been giving these same lumps of coal to each other going on 40 years... Yes its a silly family tradition.

So you keep giving them back and forth even though just 2 could give a snowman the gift of sight.....shame.... happy11.gif
i love porsche
QUOTE (Meredith @ Dec 26 2005, 04:35 PM)
A Canon Elph digital camera (which ROCKS!)

i have a cannon elph, had it for a little over a year....abused it a bit, dropped it multiple times, let me tell you, these little buggers are pretty diesel, i just need to replace the battery, but the rest takes the use well
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (i love porsche @ Dec 26 2005, 08:09 PM)
...... let me tell you, these little buggers are pretty diesel...

mine is pretty darn gasoline..... poke.gif
TravisNeff
Santa took a dump in my stocking this year, lol.
Rusty
Raked in??? biggrin.gif

I received a beautiful package that included a press-pot for coffee and loose tea.

Oh, and a couple of Calvin and Hobbes books.

No car stuff this year... but that's okay. What would I do with it? smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Bleyseng
Hey Rusty,

Merry Christmas.

How about some pics of Egypt? clap.gif

mikelsr
I had both of my kids home. First time both have been home in three years. Our Son moved back from NJ, and our Daughter took a two week vacation from work in Germany to come home (she has a new boss, the old one took all the holiday vacation time himself -a$$hole).
I wouldn't have asked for anything better.

M
rhodyguy
a 16' Lerner extension ladder to fall off of. unsure.gif

k
Rusty
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Dec 27 2005, 06:01 PM)
Hey Rusty,

Merry Christmas.

How about some pics of Egypt? clap.gif

Most of the stuff here is routine... but here is a couple of fun pictures from the Christmas pageant.
Rusty
one more...
redshift
ohmy.gif

Nice camel suits!

M
erikstoll
picked up a new toshiba laptop yesterday =)
GTeener
It was an early gift of sorts but GTEENER is getting a much needed makeover.

Got the body dings removed and fresh top-side paint, new LE front valence on the way, passenger-side mirror got rebuilt, the rims are getting re-finished (due early Spring) and I think a nicer front chrome bumper is in the works.

McMark's buddy Brandon did the paint & body work. McMark is managing the rest.

Should be a nice Spring smile.gif driving-girl.gif
joea9146
The Wife got me Line-X Bed Liner for the New Truck... Looks really nice .

And I got my self some stuff, 996 wheels 7x17 and 9x17 for the 914, and also
some Fiberglass Fenders. Fronts have arrived and I will pickup the rears on Thursday..... biggrin.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (GTeener @ Dec 27 2005, 09:24 AM)

Got the body dings removed and fresh top-side paint, new LE front valence on the way, passenger-side mirror got rebuilt, the rims are getting re-finished (due early Spring) and I think a nicer front chrome bumper is in the works.

Should be a nice Spring smile.gif driving-girl.gif

Saw it when I was at Mark's shop...looking good. aktion035.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (jimtab @ Dec 27 2005, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (GTeener @ Dec 27 2005, 09:24 AM)

Should be a nice Spring  :)   driving-girl.gif

Saw it when I was at Mark's shop...looking good. aktion035.gif

Thanks. Can't wait till she's driveable again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.