914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
TJB/914
Nick

another & watch his magic.

Tom
BEE DRIVEN
Hi Tom,
Happy New Year to you,and your family. Tom your images look great! Photoshop is paying-off! All I could do is resize the image with a resolution of 72 pixels/inches,and use the unsharp mask at 0.3 pixel on radius with the amount set on 100%. I also added alittle saturation for more color. After all that it's just alittle defferent. Your images are great already.
I did read the article on Camilo, he is nonstop when it comes to designing cars,furniture,clothing,and working on painting of vintage race cars. Tom you will have to meet me one saturday at Stuart Tool on Maple RD. where the Porsche club meets. Across the the street of Stuart Tool is where te Ford GT's are being put together.
BEE DRIVEN
Hi Tom here is the engine shot, but as I said before,your images are Great!
TJB/914
Hi Nick,

You are the master, I am just a student in training.

Thanks for the invite @ Stewart Tool. I will try to get there one of these days. I will let you know when I go so we can have our 914's there.

Yes, Camilo is getting big money$$ for his art & paintings, etc.

Tom
Eric Taylor
Those are beauties hope I can get in a super car some day. Ya spin the tires ? happy11.gif
Eric
IronHillRestorations
I guess they got the serious suspension problem fixed. IIRC there was a total recall for all GT's, which were "grounded" until the proper fix was engineered. IIRC it was the front A arms or something like that, would break and cause loss of control, not good at 100mph with one eye on the road and one through a digital camera laugh.gif
smg914
QUOTE (9146986 @ Jan 2 2006, 02:29 PM)
I guess they got the serious suspension problem fixed. IIRC there was a total recall for all GT's, which were "grounded" until the proper fix was engineered. IIRC it was the front A arms or something like that, would break and cause loss of control, not good at 100mph with one eye on the road and one through a digital camera laugh.gif

I was only going 99.
joeav8tor
looks like 95 to me, just breakin balls...I think steve can handle the digital and drive.
Stutgart46
Nice ride Steve.
The guy that owns the Motorsport Ranch here in Houston was taking people on scare rides on opening day. I have to say that it is one well put together Ford. The acceleration was fantastic.
I hope to see you at the 12 Hours. I'm probably going to fly in. Philip is picking up his new Cayman in February so I'll probably ride over with him. Your more than welcome to stay with us.
smg914
QUOTE (joeav8tor @ Jan 2 2006, 03:45 PM)
looks like 95 to me, just breakin balls...I think steve can handle the digital and drive.

I'll tell ya Joe, I think I had it up to about 110 at one time and never got it out of 3rd gear. 95-99 felt like I was creaping along.
smg914
QUOTE (Stutgart46 @ Jan 2 2006, 04:00 PM)
Nice ride Steve.
The guy that owns the Motorsport Ranch here in Houston was taking people on scare rides on opening day. I have to say that it is one well put together Ford. The acceleration was fantastic.
I hope to see you at the 12 Hours. I'm probably going to fly in. Philip is picking up his new Cayman in February so I'll probably ride over with him. Your more than welcome to stay with us.

I'll be there for sure Chad. Thanks for the invite. Not sure if I'll spend the night or not. Looking forward to seeing you and Phil and the new Porsche RS Spyder LMP2 car and Philip's Cayman.
joeav8tor
I'll never tell....I am sure the GT was a blast to drive, and also one of my all time favorites...you look like you enjoyed it!
Joe
mrdezyne
A friend of mine here in Tulsa has an original. Its a street version and has been re-painted but its still an amazing machine. This car sat at RennSport for years I believe. Its now for sale again and I think it is in New York at this time at a Rolls dealer......

This shot is taken at his shop in Tulsa, he rebuilds concours Corvettes.

mrdezyne
Business end.....
TJB/914
Hi Steve

Hope you don't mind me hi-jacking your post. These FORD GT's are exciting and you are lucky to drive one. Keep in touch with your friend for another ride/drive.

Two years ago there was a replica sold at auction locally. It went cheap & probably because it was poorly detailed. I wish I could remember the price?? Here are a few pictures.

Tom
TJB/914
another - Yellow is faster.
TJB/914
last one
smg914
Quote by Tom: These FORD GT's are exciting and you are lucky to drive one. Keep in touch with your friend for another ride/drive.

Tom,
Believe it or not, I'm still stoked over that driving experience. My friend that owns the car is a very generous and a good person. If I told you what he told me after I returned the car, all of a sudden Rob W and Rob Q and Paul and TC and everyone else in a 100 mile radius would become my best friend. All right Tom, if you promise not to tell anyone I'll tell ya what he said, He said, "you can take it anytime you want." I may or may not take him up on the offer again. The car makes you want to do crazy, illegal things that could get you in a lot of trouble.
carr914
Okay Steve, if you can have it anytime you want, here are my qualifications, I've known you 20 Fuchen years, I lived in Fuchen Selinsgrove, you've got my Fuchen cell number... CALL ME DAMN IT

T.C.
smg914
That's pretty good TC. Come on Paul, Rob W and Rob Q.....can you beat that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.