Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mueller TWINS are here !!!!! 2 girls
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
JB 914
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 3 2006, 02:27 PM)

Richard [/QUOTE]
...I know these 2 little cuties are going to cost me plenty of money in the future, but let it be something like thier own 914's smile.gif

Heh, your life has changed. My big brother had twin girls and i've got two girls.

Congrats from the Buckle's! Enjoy them while they are little. They grow up way too fast. beer.gif
Part Pricer

Congratulations to all of the Muellers.

Mike, you may want to start building their 914s now. That way the cars may be ready for the girl's 16th birthday. biggrin.gif *ducks to avoid Mike's roundhouse punch*
neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 3 2006, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Jan 3 2006, 01:32 PM)
Congrats Mike  :trophy:

Don't worry about premies, my daughter was 3 lbs 2 oz and handled 2 months in the hospital no problem...

They only worry about sub 1 lb babies.

thanks....just got a call from Sherryl (I'm at home right now)...Kaiser (the hospital) is telling her we have no insurance or coverage, Sherryl is at the hospital freaking out and we are trying to get ahold of our HR person at work........got to stay focused and try to be positive....

How ironic, that happened to us and had to spank.gif some sense into our HR person. The hospital said we could have been liable for $100k's of expenses. Not a good thing to face when having a newborn...glad it worked out!

Yep I've heard girls are more expensive to raise than boys, just don't know how... idea.gif laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Congrats Mike,

Take it from a Daddy of 2 gals...

This is proof that God is a woman and she just got started paying you back for all those things you did while dating other Daddy's daughters wink.gif

Enjoy as I know you will. smilie_pokal.gif
9magazine
Congratulations Mike! Might have to set those two little ones up with a Lifetime Comp subscription! smile.gif

Again, congratulations!

Brian Minson
9 Magazine
http://www.9magazine.com
Britain Smith
Awesome MIKE!!

Let me know if Angel and I can do anything for you!

Be sure to get the colors to Jenny...she makes some kick ass blankets...Bryson loves his!

-Britain
Jeffs9146
pray.gif

Congratulations Mike!! beerchug.gif
iamchappy
All I can say is wow, best of luck..do I feel a diaper fund thread starting. smilie_pokal.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
aircooledboy
Wow Mike, that's great. ohmy.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif

Congrats my friend. 3 daughters here, all Daddy's girls. It is amazing after you've been a parent for a couple years to look back and see how dramatically your life has changed from B.K. (Before Kids), but you never really noticed the changes along the way. BTW, I wouldn't trade one second of it. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Our youngest spent a couple weeks in the NICU when she was born. Having to leave her there every night was torture, but the joy of bringing her home made it all disappear. Remember that on those tough walks to the parking lot. I promise it is true.

Lastly, after my paralegal tracked down all the statutes involved, I have some ideas to kick around with you on your other MUCH less important deal. It can wait a week or two though. I'll be in touch.

Chris
Scott Carlberg
Mike,
I send my congratulations to You & your lovely wife
Sherryl.

At first I thought this could Not be right...
when I called you just 3 weeks (or so) ago, you said
you guys were expecting in March...... WOW!

The Year of Mueller? Abso Freakin' Lutely!!!
boldblue.gif clap.gif pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif wavey.gif
richardL
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 3 2006, 01:27 PM)
wow..insurance worked out smilie_pokal.gif

Phew, glad thats over, you didn't need that beer3.gif

2 suggestions:

1) Sleep all you can manage before they come home
2) Video tape yourself sleeping - that way you can watch it later to remind yourself what sleep is laugh.gif

Ask me how I know....

Congrats again.

Richard
Carl
Congratulations, Mike! Great news for you and Sherryl. We're all very happy for you.
KaptKaos
Congrats and God bless.
jhadler
Mike,

Great to hear that the insurance worked out! Yeah, little girls... Gotta love 'em!

Sara Faith is 4-1/2 months old now and amazes me every day. Congrats again!!

Modern medicine is wonderful stuff, it might take a little time, but those little ones are in good hands and are gonna be a handfull in around 12 years or so.... wink.gif

Something to remember when they start dating...

biggrin.gif

My personal favorites are #6 and #9...

And welcome Mike, to the fraternal brotherhood of perpetual sleep deprivation... wacko.gif

-Josh2
Dave_Darling
Excellent news, Mueller!

Congrats, congrats! (You need two of those, obviously.)

--DD
scottb
congratulations mike!

kids are great....

just wait until one or both of your daughters make you do what i have just finished.... dance, dance revolution extreme 2!!!!

it is a playstation game with a dance mat where you dance according to the steps on the screen and are scored/judged by how well you match the steps......

oh, i hear you now "not gonna do it. can't make me." i said the same thing about barney ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif

you will do it.... and guess what?

it will be fun!

have a blast with the wee ones.....

cheers.... beer.gif
Doug Leggins
smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations smilie_pokal.gif
WRX914
Glad to know everyone is alright. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2006 year.
914_1.8t
Congrats Mike!!! Glad all is well...and say goodbye to sleeping.
Andyrew
Congrats, Dad!! biggrin.gif

Dead Air
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
OR
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
OR
clap.gif clap.gif
We need a "changing diaper" smilie!
dinomium
Great nooz! Congrats... flash forward 17 years
Hi Mr Mueller, her to see you (one of) the girls for our date.
Is that your van?
Yup...
Daughter #1 "how did you get my dad to loan you his porsche? It almost never runs!"
I dunno, guess he likes me...
I know it was a dodge ad, but still funny!
propricer
Congratulations, Mike ...
carambola
congrats on the big delivery

for six months from now .....

Sun-ny days, chasing the clouds a-way

on my way to where the air - is - clear

can you tell me how to get- how to get -to- Sesame Street!
grasshopper
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 3 2006, 12:11 PM)
Congrats! I was born early, and look how I turned out! Congrats Congrats!!!

smile.gif

b

im sorry mike, that doesn't sound to good sad.gif biggrin.gif just kidding britt! but seriosely, congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
Gongratulations Mike!!!

We wish all the best for you and the new additions...
airsix
Mike, we're so happy to hear the good news. Congratulations to you and Sherryl. This weekend when you said "I have to go, Sherryl is trying to call me" I had no idea. laugh.gif Well, I'm so glad your three girls are all doing well. Very best regards to all four of you. clap.gif
-Ben M.
Brian Mifsud
Congratulations Mike. Heck of a way to start the new year, but from what I hear, twins always come early.

Kinda nice how in looking at them, all your troubles just wash away.....

Best wishes to mom.

My wife's an HR/Benefits consultant and understands most of all the mazes involved with benefits and coverages.. shoot us any questions if you need help in the future.

Brian

JFJ914
Congratulations Mike. Only you would put the the girls on jack stands! laugh.gif They'll be home before you know it.
morgan
smilie_pokal.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif grouphug.gif shocked[1].gif
WOO hoo two weddings to pay for COOL

JM
TimT
Yay!!! beer.gif

great news to hear!!
jim912928
all I can say is.....awwwwwwwwwww, cuties!
jd74914
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif
redshift
w00t.gif icon8.gif smilie_pokal.gif CONGRATS MIKE, AND SHERRYL!

Good luck! Nap when you can!

smile.gif

M
nomore9one4
clap.gif biggrin.gif
Dominic
Mike,
Congratulations to you and Sherryl ! Welcome to the club biggrin.gif

Dominic, Kristina & Lorenzo

bernbomb914
WOW! May the great spirts bless you and your's forever

Bernie

Kiss this good by yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Gint
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Jan 3 2006, 01:06 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Finally, a project that you've completed!

Or has it just begun? idea.gif

Congrats and give our love to Sherryl

That's only because Sherryl was involved. biggrin.gif

Congratulations to you both!
Bleyseng
Congratulation!!! Finally a project you started is done!!

Now the real fun begins.......take lots of pics for us.

biggrin.gif

birthday.gif birthday3.gif birthday2.gif piratenanner.gif
ClayPerrine
Congrats!!!!

Glad to hear that they are doing fine.

May I make a suggestion...... Get a really good charcoal filter paint mask. It will filter out the smell while changing diapers. That was the only way I could handle changing a stromberg.gif diaper. (No kids, but lots of nieces and nephews).

Also, those girls are going to have a whole bunch of "aunts" and "uncles" watching out for them over the years. When they start dating, the guys are going to HATE the sight of a 914 behind them!!! biggrin.gif
914werke
Good Job Mike & Sherryl mueba.gif aktion035.gif w00t.gif grouphug.gif
A happy new Years Gift!
Katmanken
Mike, Sherryl,

Cute kids, they definitely look like keepers.. smilie_pokal.gif

Bet they will be an experience in sleep deprivation... blink.gif

Getcher wife to breast feed. Pump them full of good nutrients and antibodies and things to make them big and healthy. If you do the poo smells good.... (unlike formula)

Not only that, YOU get to sleep while mom feeds them...

Need any help/advice on breast feeding and I will get my wifey the LLL expert... Me, I only know that one breast is vanilla and one is chocolate....

Ken
Maltese Falcon
Congrats Mike, good things still come in PAIRS .
Hey it's not too early to be looking for twin 914s for your girls !!
Happy New Year too !
Marty
SharonG
Congrats Mueller and Sherryl!

My youngest son was born very early so the photos you sent look very familiar. He's healthy, hyper 13 year old now.

Congratulations and all our best to you and your family. beer.gif
Dead Air
Taylor Michael Mueller

Kennady Christine Mueller

Nice names, but the trouble with twins...
which one's which?
davec
Best wishes from the East Coast !!!

Lauren and I have 3 girls. Man, you thought the teener was a wild ride... My youngest is in Key West on college break, broke, drunk and calling me for more money. It never ends. On the bright side, they all think my car is cool.

Dave C
Twystd1
Mike and family...

I couldn't be happier for you.

Couldn't happen to a better guy....

Cheers,
Twystd1
rick 918-S
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Jan 3 2006, 12:06 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Finally, a project that you've completed!

Or has it just begun? idea.gif

Congrats and give our love to Sherryl

laugh.gif

Seriously... rolleyes.gif Congratulations to the new parents. wavey.gif clap.gif
DNHunt
Congrats Mike and Sherryll

Enjoy this blessing.

Dave
ConeDodger
Mike,
Congratulations. They are beautiful.
Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.