Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mueller TWINS are here !!!!! 2 girls
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mueller
I picked up Sherryl at the airport in SF @ 4pm on Sunday from her trip to London.....she had a few pains and wanted to stop off at the Walnut Creek hospital.

At 1st they just dismissed it as normal pregnacy stuff and figured they'd admit her for a 24 hours to play it safe...well at 7pm they checked her out and she was dialated to 2cm....the shots they gave to relax and ease the pain didn't do too much and at 9pm, they checked her again and she was fully dialated to 10cm...off to have an emergancy cecerian(sp??)...

boldblue.gif wub.gif wub.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

Jan. 1 2006 was a great day for Sherryl and I, we have been blessed with twin girls on this day.

9:11[\i] pm for Taylor Michael Mueller (2 pounds, 6 ounces, 15 inches long) and at [i]9:12 pm Kennady Christine Mueller (2 pounds, 3 ounces, 15 inches long)

both girls are doing fine, however they are 2 1/2 months too early so they will be staying in the hospital for at least 2 months sad.gif

sherryl is doing fine except that she has a cold so she has only been able to see her babies once, we expect her to get released on Wed or thur. headbang.gif , I on the other hand go visit them every few hours, it's hard not to bust out in tears holding thier little hands and hearing them cry...I have been at the hospital since Sunday and I just came home for a few hours...I will attempt to go to work later this week, but belive me, my hours there will be very limited.

boldblue.gif wub.gif wub.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

user posted image
user posted image
brant
Mike,

I'm so happy for you.
congratulation and please share my warmest wishes with Sherryl!

brant
TINCAN914
Awesome!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Congrats, what a precious sight!!!! wub.gif
736conver
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Jenny
I *just* read your blog. Mike, I'm so happy for you and Sherryl!!! What hospital are you guys living at nowadays? wink.gif

Have you got colors picked out yet for the girls? It's club tradition that I knit little baby blankets for them (ask Britain). Ask mommy what color she'd like.

What a wonderful new year present!!!

Jen wub.gif
jonwatts
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Finally, a project that you've completed!

Or has it just begun? idea.gif

Congrats and give our love to Sherryl
slugmika
I'am really happy for you.
All the best to you and your family.

Mika
markb
Congrats! Since we don't have a champagne glass smilie, this will have to do. beer.gif
Jeroen
AWESOME!!!
What a way to start the new year
Many congrats to you and Sheryll!!!

Have a cigar on me daddy!!!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jan 3 2006, 11:59 AM)
9:11[\i] pm for Taylor Michael Mueller (2 pounds, 6 ounces, 15 inches long) and at [i]9:12 pm Kennady Christine Mueller (2 pounds, 3 ounces, 15 inches long)

dude, Sherryl could have waited 3 more minutes! rolleyes.gif

thanks for calling me monday, that was great news indeed! driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

2 pounds? ohmy.gif that's tiny! ( i was over 10lbs ... )

smilie_wirdgut.gif and birthday3.gif Mueller Twins!
Mueller
QUOTE (markb @ Jan 3 2006, 01:07 PM)
Congrats! Since we don't have a champagne glass smilie, this will have to do. beer.gif

typical 914 owner:
champagne tastes with a Beer budget smile.gif

Thanks everyone..... wub.gif wub.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
bd1308
Congrats! I was born early, and look how I turned out! Congrats Congrats!!!

smile.gif

b
alpha434
Way cool. Congratulations. Girls are trouble though.
Thats a great thing to happen New Years though. Wonderful.
MartyYeoman
I'm glad to hear your good news.

We need a cigar smiley.
maxwelj
Congratulations, Mike and Sherryl! 22+ years ago my wife and I had twin boys at about that degree of prematurity, and they grew up happy and healthy... after 3 mo's in the hospital... Hearing them cry is a GOOD thing.. that means they don't need to be on a respirator...

Things are lookin' up for 2006! clap.gif

Cap'n Krusty
Say hello to parenthood, say goodbye to sleep! Congratulations to the FOUR of you!
Better get that teener on the road so you'll have room in the garage to work on the next one. At the rate you get project cars done, you're gonna have a tough time finishing up 2 before they're old enouigh to drive .......... LOL, The Cap'n
r_towle
Congrats and take care of the wife...she did most of the work...

Rich
TJB/914
Mike & Sherryl Mueller.

From the bottom of my heart, Congratulations. Two Girls wub.gif biggrin.gif

Tom
BTW
Getting married is easy, having children is the difficult part. Enjoy them, they grow up fast.
seanery
Way to go! Congrats Mike & Sherryl!

rocking nana.gif
Lou W
Congratulations clap.gif clap.gif
davep
Congratulations, the journey has just begun.

Dave
jhadler
Congratulations!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Have a toast of beer or sumthin'! beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif

-Josh2
LvSteveH
Congratulations!! beerchug.gif
neo914-6
Congrats Mike smilie_pokal.gif

Don't worry about premies, my daughter was 3 lbs 2 oz and handled 2 months in the hospital no problem...

They only worry about sub 1 lb babies.
Dr. Roger
Wow,

Miracles never cease.

See Mike,

All you need to do is come over and work on my car more often and small miracles will happen in your life. =-))))

Congratulations to all four of you! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif

All the best,
Roger
Eric Taylor
Seems like just yesterday we heard she was pregnant.... oh how the time passes biggrin.gif
Eric
Mueller
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Jan 3 2006, 01:32 PM)
Congrats Mike smilie_pokal.gif

Don't worry about premies, my daughter was 3 lbs 2 oz and handled 2 months in the hospital no problem...

They only worry about sub 1 lb babies.

thanks....just got a call from Sherryl (I'm at home right now)...Kaiser (the hospital) is telling her we have no insurance or coverage, Sherryl is at the hospital freaking out and we are trying to get ahold of our HR person at work........got to stay focused and try to be positive....
richardL
Congrats, hope the insurance thing works out.

Glad she didn't have the babies on the plane biggrin.gif

Richard
TROJANMAN
FANTASTIC! wub.gif
I had two different friends deliver babies a week apart at 26 weeks and both kids are now bigger than my daughter who is 5 months older than them.

hope the insurance thing works out. rolleyes.gif
GWN7
Congrats to you and your wife.

The best years are ahead. beerchug.gif
johnmhudson111
Congrats!

Welcome to the hardest job you'll ever love.
jet1
beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
horizontally-opposed
This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't think of a better way for you to start 2006 than with these little ones! wub.gif

2006 -- the year of Mueller?

pete
Root_Werks
smilie_pokal.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Jan 3 2006, 12:38 PM)
Seems like just yesterday we heard she was pregnant....

They know what causes that now....... rolleyes.gif

Congrats to the quartet,

John wavey.gif
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Hey Mike! Double happiness for 2006. My daughter has brought me more joy than I thought was ever possible.

Dan
mikelsr
Congrats to you, Sherry and the girls!
Howard
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Congrats!! I think this makes us all grandparents!
Mark Henry
Congratulations!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Double the fun!

beer.gif
Dr Evil
Twin girls! Well there goes the last of your hair wink.gif

Congrats!
ThinAir
Congratulations!!!! boldblue.gif
It's good to hear that everyone is doing well. We wish for nothing but the best for the Mueller gang as you start down this new path. Of course we also wish for sleep for the Meuller gang, but that ain't gonna happen for awhile! biggrin.gif
bondo
Ubercongrats from Me and Julie!

Sounds like you have a bad case of insurancitis. wacko.gif

Hope it all works out, but if it doesn't we're here for ya!
Demick
Congratulations Mike! Your life will never be the same! Good luck, especially during the next couple of months - and thank God for modern medicine and neonatal care!

Demick
jgara962
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif
ppickerell
Mike,
Been a busy holiday season for you hasn't it! Congrats to you and the wife. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
Patrick
Mueller
QUOTE (richardL @ Jan 3 2006, 01:42 PM)
Congrats, hope the insurance thing works out.

Glad she didn't have the babies on the plane biggrin.gif

Richard

wow..insurance worked out smilie_pokal.gif

appearently we are in the clear, mis-communication between our broker and Kaiser...what a relief...I know these 2 little cuties are going to cost me plenty of money in the future, but let it be something like thier own 914's smile.gif

MoveQik
Holy cow Mike, that is awesome!! Congrats to all of you. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Ferg
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif

Ferg
Aaron Cox
mike, congrats man!

very cool! smilie_pokal.gif
Trekkor
Great news!

Keep them healthy.

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.