Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is with the X-19 banner?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
tallly ho!
redshift
mad.gif

VegasRacer
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 5 2006, 05:36 PM)
tallly ho!

I'll join the Europa Club.
I always wanted one of them. drooley.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jan 5 2006, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 5 2006, 05:36 PM)
tallly ho!

I'll join the Europa Club.
I always wanted one of them. drooley.gif

me too!

a cosworth twin cam tongue.gif
seanery
I'd rather have a hopped up Cortina.
redshift
The real X-19 club guys get benefits, AND other stuff.

"In addition to the other Benefits of the X1/9 Owners Club, you will also receive a membership welcome pack when you join, which comprises the following: "

ohmy.gif

M
flesburg
Our Fiero rusted pretty badly from the bottom up. The plastic skin never did rust tho...

The suspension, brakes and engine were lousy, and it steered like a truck. Looked cute tho...
Howard
Alice doesn't live here anymore..

SLITS
Man, that's a real bummer Howie....I thought all lesbians liked bush!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 5 2006, 06:08 PM)
Man, that's a real bummer Howie....I thought all lesbians liked bush!

did BIC sponsor that rally?
user posted image

av-943.gif
redshift
hahahaha ha ha... heh.. hh.. uhh... please don't let the mean lady make me sing Joan Baez songs.

m
qa1142
I had a 128 sedan what a POS post-2-1117899824.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 5 2006, 06:16 PM)
hahahaha ha ha... heh.. hh.. uhh... please don't let the mean lady make me sing Joan Baez songs.

m

"Love is just a 4 letter word"..........
ChrisFoley
I drove an X/1-9 once at NHIS in an SCCA race. It was an ITC car that belonged to my friend Russ. I built the roll cage for him and part of the payment was one race.
It was not fun. The car was too small for me and the engine was a dog. I thought it belonged in ITD (non-existent class).
I liked driving his A Sedan Camaro a little better when I took my first driver's school, except that I hit (tapped) a Jersey barrier when I lost the rear end braking for turn 3 on a wet track. sad.gif I also drove the camaro to the track and home to CT because his tow vehicle (S10 with a 350) was running lean and couldn't handle the load. I was nauseous when we got to New Hampshire, and since the muffler fell off while I was on track I couldn't hear when I got home. I also got stopped by a Mass State Trooper and got a warning for a Too-loud muffler, lol.
Russ also ran an X/1-9 that I sponsored in an enduro at Riverside Speedway a couple of times. I still have the trunk lid with my logo on it hanging on the wall at my shop. wacko.gif
Here's a pic of an X/1-9 that I sometimes compete against in FP. It's owned by Giovanni Tartaglia.
redshift
Wow Chris! Did you do that!? I love the naugahide front flares, and the shop cloth rears! Nice color match!

M
ChrisFoley
Custom all the way baby! aktion035.gif

Actually, Giovanni has had that race car a lot longer than I've known him.
SLITS
We ran against the 1300 in GP. The 1500 was FP. Now what did they allow for X1/9s....

Fuel tank moved from behind the driver to the front trunk
10" Lancia Disk Brakes all the way around
Removal of the rear (speed brake) window
Dalhala? aerodynamic kit

Yep, we ran Datsun Roachsters; a brick by any other name.
Dead Air
Mmmmm.
KaptKaos
See, the Alpine is rear engined and doesn't really count. Although it is one fine car.
Dead Air
QUOTE (KaptKaos @ Jan 5 2006, 09:46 PM)
See, the Alpine is rear engined and doesn't really count. Although it is one fine car.

[QUOTE]
good call
good night, all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.