Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is with the X-19 banner?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
VaccaRabite
X-19 banner,
you are larger then most posts,
and your link is borked.

Old italian cars
break more then old german cars.
Why are you here now?

cool.gif
Zach
SLITS
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't believe him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they're both faggots and they won't believe either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
with an X1/9 jacket and then walking out. They may think it's an
organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
fifty people a day walking in with an X1/9 jacket and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the X1/9 Anti-Massacre Movement
bd1308
I can't get mine to work....

aaron turned the "join other not-clubs" feature off on my account.

b
VaccaRabite
Arlo got invoked.
The world may be ending soon.
Damn that X-19.

Edit - And no fair smallerizing your banner just so that my first Hiaku is not true any longer. laugh.gif
Zach
Eric_Shea
X1/9 Anti-Massacre Movement

X/19 Anti-Massacre Movement, X/19 Anti-Massacre Movement... Geeeeez Geeeeeezer rolleyes.gif
Howard
It's Bush's fault.
olav
This should go in the sand box.

cool_shades.gif
JmuRiz
Wouldn't it make sence to actually have that URL working?
http://www.xnineteen.com
Hybrid_Teener
QUOTE (JmuRiz @ Jan 4 2006, 09:39 AM)
Wouldn't it make sence to actually have that URL working?
http://www.xnineteen.com

yeah guys, I mean... come on!! It just doesn't make sense.

oh yeah, and the Fix It Again Tony X19 is barf.gif
Pugbug
Geeezz Slits.. cool_shades.gif .Arlo Guthrie??...You must be older than dirt!
brant
Nice one Ron!

just made my day!

brant
dmenche914
So whats the problem with a fellow mid engined car, you guys hate italians or something? Wonder if they rust as bad as our crappy rust bucket 914's? As far as breaking uhm, whole lot of 914's i think are on jackstands.

Mid engine is so rare and so good, we should accept all of them.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 4 2006, 08:21 AM)
It's Bush's fault.

Who's bush.... cool_shades.gif
Howard
Anybody have a link to that Pepsi truck commercial, where the rapper gets a ride in one when his car breaks down? Arrives at big event in truck and soon everyone in town is driving one.

Ron's right, we could start a trend here. Rick, did you mean 'who is bush' or was that the possesive? Don't start posting bushes, this is a family site.

Root_Werks
yawn.gif "Italian Trash, besides, I only steel Porsches"
SLITS
QUOTE (Pugbug @ Jan 4 2006, 11:42 AM)
Geeezz Slits.. cool_shades.gif .Arlo Guthrie??...You must be older than dirt!

Hell, I was a billion years old when I helped my good buddy Arlo write that song....I was the one who suggested making one pile instead of two..... laugh.gif

"Fiat's real fun sports car with rust built in!".......sound familiar?
serge914
You wana save this one?

I have had this car for 14 years & it has not been driven for 10 years.

EBay
carr914
My ex-wife had a X-19 when I met her. I should have started running away when I saw that POS. yeah the car wasn't any good either.

T.C.
SLITS
QUOTE (carr914 @ Jan 4 2006, 05:35 PM)
My ex-wife had a X-19 when I met her. I should have started running away when I saw that POS. yeah the car wasn't any good either.

T.C.

lol2.gif

ohmy.gif

hide.gif
tdgray
QUOTE (carr914 @ Jan 4 2006, 08:35 PM)

T.C.

OMHMFG... Now that's funny laugh.gif av-943.gif w00t.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE (carr914 @ Jan 4 2006, 05:35 PM)

T.C.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Only mine was CRX.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Carlitos Way
Hey!!!! I actually DROVE ONE of those X1/9's in college. Did I mention I OWNED THREE???? Yeah... I know.. I had jackstands way before I ever had a 914!!!
drew365
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 4 2006, 09:15 AM)
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't believe him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
fifty people a day walking in with an X1/9 jacket and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

Believe it or not, I bought my 21 yr. old daughter an Alice's Restaurant CD for christmas. I don't think anyone has really explained the X19 banners.
JB 914
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jan 4 2006, 12:22 PM)
It's Bush's fault.

Who's bush.... cool_shades.gif

he's a running back for USC. Rose bowl on now!!
drew365
Okay, I took my usual cursory look in the sandbox and I now understand.
It's Miles fault.
I'm actually glad to be able to type that.
Who else would start a club within a club. drunk.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Jan 4 2006, 08:06 PM)
Hey!!!! I actually DROVE ONE of those X1/9's in college. Did I mention I OWNED THREE???? Yeah... I know.. I had jackstands way before I ever had a 914!!!

Hahaha Our school has an electric one cool.gif It doesn't look at all like the fiat version though, its very streamlined. Its kinda funny since when it ws built in the early 90s, it ran in the tour del sol and killed all of the other teams in endurance events (including the car companies teams) biggrin.gif

Didn't they have like 9K redlines?
grantsfo
It's Bush's fault.

I'm sure its a left wing plot organized by Hillary.
porschecb
OK! Lets start talking about the MR2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
Howard
cool!
GTPatrick
[QUOTE] My ex-wife had a X-19 when I met her. I should have started running away when I saw that POS. yeah the car wasn't any good either.

Daaaaammmnnn ! ! ! WTF.gif My ex had an AMC Hornet but it took me only 20 years to figure out to run away and I should have kept the AMC. beer.gif ar15.gif

If you want a rust proof midengine sports car, get a Fiero. aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif
EdwardBlume
I thought X-19 is a cleaning solvent..... biggrin.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Rob Ways @ Jan 4 2006, 11:18 PM)
I thought X-19 is a cleaning solvent..... biggrin.gif

It's the antedote to POR-15 laugh.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE (Rob Ways @ Jan 4 2006, 11:18 PM)
I thought X-19 is a cleaning solvent.....  

It's the antedote to POR-15  

POR-14 blink.gif
smac
Those cars are crap!! Fix It Again Tony!!! ohmy.gif bs.gif bootyshake.gif
1bad914
Fiero...you mean Fiasco, I had three of them in my past, lots of fun if you had the six...does that sound familiar! My ex called them white trash cars. I always made money on them when I sold them! The sad part is I remember the X19 when they were new!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 4 2006, 01:31 PM)

Rick, did you mean 'who is bush' or was that the possesive? Don't start posting bushes, this is a family site.

You mean like this? laugh.gif Mulberry screwy.gif
djm914-6
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 4 2006, 11:15 AM)

Now THAT's funny. laugh.gif
I'm sure most of the young wipper snappers won't get it.

...You can get anything you want except a rust free X-19...
hotdgr
I had an X/19 back in the early '80's when I was in the Army. It was a fun little car to drive ........when it was running. It turned me into a mid-engine fan, but the maintenance almost scared me away from getting into my first 914. At least on the 914 you can get to the spark plugs. Plus the ladies like to be seen in a "Porsche" aktion035.gif vs. a fiat yawn.gif

I used to have about 27 8X10 color glossy photographs of my X/19 with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was. I think I put them under a pile of garbage somewhere......
flesburg
Where are the moderators when we need them to protect us from obscene and vile things like great big huge banners of fiats??????

Get them off of this web site, which is dedicated to the 914, a “fine piece of german engineering”, not some rusty Italian. Next we will have people posting banners of old Datsun’s and trying to restore them.

Those cars were rusty when they left the factory. At least it took about 20 years for ours to rust away.

What is truly obscene, a nude lady, or a fiat X1/9?

Come on censors, do your job, and censor!
SLITS
Be careful, you just might get what you wish for
seanery
x1/9 Owner's club

£25 per year! ohmy.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 5 2006, 11:59 AM)
Be careful, you just might get what you wish for

I had one, '67 1600. Dam nice rice COPY of an MG laugh.gif
SLITS
And they are DATSUN not Nissan lol2.gif
Phoenix-MN
Vacca Rabite -

Just saw this

"and your link is borked."

I have to take issue with this dry.gif

Paul Bork
Phoenix-MN
wink.gif
SLITS
Kewl..... popcorn[1].gif
Howard
Nice Fair Lady, Ron.
Toast
QUOTE (GTPatrick @ Jan 5 2006, 12:16 AM)
If you want a rust proof midengine sports car, get a Fiero. aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif

True. My roomate had one and it sat in the garage for 6+ years. He dumped tons of $$$$$$ into it, drove it twice, dumped more $$$$$$$$$ into it, gave up, and sat for several more years in the garage.
It's totaly rust free! biggrin.gif
Toast
QUOTE (djm914-6 @ Jan 5 2006, 07:53 AM)
I'm sure most of the young wipper snappers won't get it.

confused24.gif
rick 918-S
I have an annoncement... I'm in the bush club. huh.gif Oh umm I mean the Fiat thing... unsure.gif dealy wacko.gif ya, that's it. anyone seen Alice? confused24.gif
SLITS
yeh...Alice went with Officer Obie to inspect the garbage and then came back to the restaurant to cook a thanksgiving feast that couldn't be be beat.........no 8X10 glossies with circles and arrows on the back of each one were taken....however the judge with his seeing eye dog, was accompanying them in three, can you imagine, 3 part harmony................ smoke.gif .....Last seen driving a BlueBird

Uh...Oh......wait, it comin' around on the guitar again.....'cepting Alice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.