Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of making another shirt...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
STL914
What happened to the design with the flared 914?
mikelsr
I vote for green (like my teener) but make the back say 914 (not 419) and have the car on top of the lettering for 914.

Mike
dlo914
2nd thought scratch that thought lets just use the flared 914 with the 914 numbering above to the top right of the car. It looks more intimidating wink.gif now GREEN or BLACK? i'll try to see if i could get both colors made but if not i'm going w/ the majority. here's a preview:
dlo914
green:

no more changes are gonna be made to the design.
alpha434
Grade A. Where do I get one?
alpha434
And green. I've got too many black Porsche shirts already.
dlo914
once the color is determined i will set up another thread to take orders.
dakotaewing
Black -
The green looks like dodo post-2-1117899824.gif after it is washed a few times....
Aaron Cox
green
dkos
Don't like black t-shirts....too "heavy metal" for this old guy. Why does it have to be just one color t-shirt? I'd like green, red, blue, orange...t-shirt to match your car. I think the design on the front needs to be smaller and the one on the back needs to be lower.
mikerose
Black, Black, Black...........

cool_shades.gif Mike
STL914
I vote for the British Racing Green, obviously!
sjhowitson
How about a long sleeve shirt? Just asking. I don't have many of those. They work great under racing suit. unsure.gif
mikelsr
Green. I like the changes made to design. I'll go in for two.
dlo914
The Poll Up to this point in the thread is:

Black - 10 ***Updated***
Green- 10 ***Updated***
slugmika
green
Crazyhippy
I like it either way, but I know i'll wear Black alot more.

BJH
szuccaro
How bout a WHITE shirt with a black or colored design? White shirst just seem more versatile.
scottb
GREEN!!!!

if black and green are the only choices.... otherwise, white.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (szuccaro @ Feb 3 2006, 01:09 PM)
How bout a WHITE shirt with a black or colored design? White shirst just seem more versatile.

not that versatile VS. dirt n oil wink.gif
Trevorg7
Black!
dlo914
icon_bump.gif wink.gif
Aaron Cox
green biggrin.gif
markb
Black! smile.gif
sj914
Black biggrin.gif
dlo914
The Poll Up to this point in the thread is:

Black - 13 ***Updated***
Green - 11 ***Updated***
VegasRacer
I doesn't look like there is going to be a clear winner.
Why don't you just pick the color you like best Daniel?

How long will it take to have them made?
It would be great if you could have them available at the BBQ on the 18th.
VegasRacer
icon_bump.gif confused24.gif
dlo914
Ah yes....i'll try to contact the printer this weekend or when i'm on my break today. wink.gif
sjhowitson
OK no one likes the long sleeve idea ar15.gif ar15.gif
TROJANMAN
green
Aaron Cox
too many black shirts out there.....

green
STL914
What ever happened to this tee shirt idea, did it just die?
dkos
I was wondering the same thing
dlo914
ive been busy w/ work. i'll try to give my printer a call today around 6. ACTUALLY, lemme post it on my monitor so i do it for sure. wink.gif
alpha434
Big print on front nothing on back. Gives it a more retro look. Nobody did something dumb like putting the same picture in two different places unitl the mid-nineties.

And I vote for green. I know that guys aren't supposed to be fashion savvy, but green makes for a good accent color. Black matches everything, which makes it "marginal" with whatever, when dark green and khakis would look fantastic.
dlo914
yea, i too like a huge print on just the front, but it's already been voted. Small on the front and large on the back.
alpha434
What color did we pick?
STL914
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Mar 22 2006, 10:22 AM)
ive been busy w/ work.

Aw man, you never let work interfer with your passion! Anyone knows that.
Gotta go, boss just walked in!
szuccaro
Great idea... great design... great price. Funky colored shirts, no thanks. White shirt with colored design is much better. White shirt goes with anything.. colored shirts dont.

I vote for WHITE shirts.
dlo914
here's the final design: a flared brit green 14'
Jenny
Yeah, but grease shows up so much more on white shirts. happy11.gif

If we do white shirts, I vote you do polo or crew neck styles. Those will be designated club meet shirts... unless you're from SoCal, are named Clayton and work on someone's car everytime there's a get together. wink.gif

Jen
Jenny
Cool! I realized this friday past that I don't have nearly as much green shirts as I ought to. clover.gif Daniel, will you be able to make these in kid's sizes as well??

Jen
dlo914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 22 2006, 10:42 AM)
Yeah, but grease shows up so much more on white shirts. happy11.gif

If we do white shirts, I vote you do polo or crew neck styles. Those will be designated club meet shirts... unless you're from SoCal, are named Clayton and work on someone's car everytime there's a get together. wink.gif

Jen

hehe lol2.gif BTW would anyone happen to have Mrs. K's address? i need to send her a gift wink.gif
alpha434
QUOTE (szuccaro @ Mar 22 2006, 10:38 AM)
Great idea... great design... great price. Funky colored shirts, no thanks. White shirt with colored design is much better. White shirt goes with anything.. colored shirts dont.

I vote for WHITE shirts.

I know that guys aren't supposed to be fashion savvy, but green makes for a good accent color. White matches everything, which makes it "marginal" with whatever, when dark green and khakis would look fantastic.
dlo914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 22 2006, 10:44 AM)
Cool! I realized this friday past that I don't have nearly as much green shirts as I ought to. clover.gif Daniel, will you be able to make these in kid's sizes as well??

Jen

umm, most definitely. i'd like to dress the females of this club or they wouldnt have any attire to wear to the events. idea.gif wearing nothing sounds....nvm haha money in the pocket = biggrin.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 24 2006, 05:04 PM)
british racing green

with white text and car

agree.gif

I'd take one, maybe two.
Tettster
QUOTE (STL914 @ Jan 26 2006, 07:53 AM)
British Racing Green with the smaller logo?

agree.gif

I prefer the subtle approach... but black with white logo.
dlo914
well i got a quote from my printer, and the cost to make a shirt is higher than the previous two shirts. The final price might be around $15/shirt. If you guys are fine w/ this price i'll begin taking orders.
scottb
i will take 2 shirts XL please. what is the paypal addy and shipping cost to 20837?

also, what would the ETA be on these?

cheers and thanks,

scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.