Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling LE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Gint
Damn... If I hadn't been in the garage makin a dolly for the 2.7 motor I would have seen this and bought it myself. Seriously.

Congratulations Waide!

user posted image
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 30 2006, 08:30 PM)
Sorry, Joe, but Suzi and I have an emotional bond that borders on abnormal. Not like Miles and his goat or anything, but, ya know...

You're scaring me Howie... I am hearing banjos....
WaideS
Howard,
MW and I were thinking we would head out the weekend of Saturday 2/18 - Sunday 2/19.

Does that give you guys long enough to plan a BBQ and cocktail hour/hours? beerchug.gif
Greg, buy your ticket and join us for a drink......

TROJANMAN
beer.gif a $250 beer is sounding pretty good. lol2.gif

if i'm lucky and frontier posts some cheaper fares on wednesday, i'm in. beer3.gif
Howard
Works for me. We can do it here or at Joe's, if he's willing. Or even if he's not rolleyes.gif
JoeSharp
It's already ben handeled.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
TROJANMAN
chowtime.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (WaideS @ Jan 30 2006, 09:44 PM)
Howard,
MW and I were thinking we would head out the weekend of Saturday 2/18 - Sunday 2/19.

Does that give you guys long enough to plan a BBQ and cocktail hour/hours? beerchug.gif
Greg, buy your ticket and join us for a drink......

I think I want in on this thing, what were those dates? idea.gif

John driving.gif

P.S. I prefer the back roads for the trip over. Yack.gif
Gint
As I said in Joe's thread...

18th. eh? idea.gif

user posted image
Flat VW
QUOTE (Gint @ Jan 30 2006, 10:35 PM)
As I said in Joe's thread...

18th. eh? idea.gif

user posted image

Drive you wussie!

J wavey.gif
Gint
PPPhhhhttttt!!!!!!

I'm the road trip KING.
Flat VW
All talk! Yack.gif

John
LvSteveH
I'm not at all comfortable with the fact that Waide is starting out with such a nice car, he should spend his first year trying to polish a turd like the rest of us. In fact I've got several cars that I'd consider donating...... bs.gif
TROJANMAN
steve, if we drive, gint and i will pick you up in vegas on the 17th. biggrin.gif
Gint
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 30 2006, 10:59 PM)
steve, if we drive, gint and i will pick you up in vegas on the 17th. biggrin.gif

That's do-able.

Nighty-night. yawn.gif
LvSteveH
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 30 2006, 09:59 PM)

Hmmm..... let me check my schedule............. yup I'm free! I'll adjust Waide's carbs, one way or another he'll have 60hp MAX.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Jan 30 2006, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 30 2006, 09:59 PM)
steve, if we drive, gint and i will pick you up in vegas on the 17th.  :D

Hmmm..... let me check my schedule............. yup I'm free! I'll adjust Waide's carbs, one way or another he'll have 60hp MAX.

and still more than mike's car. happy11.gif

Howard
Mein Gott, what have I started?
dekman
Party!....cool......where/when? Howard...are you getting ready to get your "6"? Sure looks like it....cleaning out the garage? Check E-bay...there is a blue six that is mostly restored...you would look great in blue!!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ 29835108_W0QQitemZ4608083038QQcategoryZ6430QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This should get you there....I hope?(not good with computers) type.gif
Flat VW
CCLINHOWARD914
campbellcj
Keep us posted when you're coming to town. I'm right down the road from Howard and can always use an excuse to get out of the house.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Gint @ Jan 30 2006, 09:33 PM)
Damn... If I hadn't been in the garage makin a dolly for the 2.7 motor I would have seen this and bought it myself. Seriously.

Congratulations Waide!

user posted image

You woulda just crashed or broke it in a week..... cool_shades.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 30 2006, 10:59 PM)

Don't worry about me guys. I have my own car and I can drive myself. driving.gif finger.gif rolleyes.gif
redshift
LMAO!

A claim even I can make.

M
SLITS
Close the borders, Call out the National Guard, This is beginning to sound like an invasion or maybe a movement .... pain30.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 31 2006, 08:47 AM)
Close the borders, Call out the National Guard, This is beginning to sound like an invasion or maybe a movement ....  :hard:

Ron, that emoticon symbolizes evacuation, I believe. dry.gif

John
Ferg
WOW, just got caught up on all that's happend! clap56.gif on the car Waide. I have a super secret mission to find a way to convince the wife i'm needed in CA ph34r.gif .

Ferg beer.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jan 31 2006, 02:10 AM)
Don't worry about me guys. I have my own car and I can drive myself. driving.gif finger.gif rolleyes.gif

acutally, we knew you were an automatic and did not require any arm twisting. we'd be honored to have you jump in the car with us. pray.gif biggrin.gif

unless ferg decides to sneak away......then we'll need a bigger car driving.gif

if only there were more agriculture and sheep in So Cal, we would be able to entice miles to show up sheeplove.gif biggrin.gif

Eric, want to meet us at the 70/15 junction? idea.gif

SLITS
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Jan 31 2006, 08:57 AM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 31 2006, 08:47 AM)
Close the borders, Call out the National Guard, This is beginning to sound like an invasion or maybe a movement ....  :hard:

Ron, that emoticon symbolizes evacuation, I believe. dry.gif

John

Nope for old farts like Howie, Joe & you....movement is the appropriate term av-943.gif icon8.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 31 2006, 09:59 AM)
acutally, we knew you were an automatic and did not require any arm twisting.  we'd be honored to have you jump in the car with us.  :worship:  :D

unless ferg decides to sneak away......then we'll need a bigger car  :driving:

if only there were more agriculture and sheep in So Cal, we would be able to entice miles to show up  :miles:  :D

Does this mean you all are not going to be driving teeners? ohmy.gif
TROJANMAN
vail pass is not very friendly to teeners in the middle of winter. sad.gif

besides, we want to make sure we get there. laugh.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jan 31 2006, 10:05 AM)

Nope for old farts like Howie, Joe & you....movement is the appropriate term av-943.gif  :sick:

In the words of and voice of Bugs Bunny... "Of course, you realize, this means war...."

John dancinnanner.gif

P.S. New post to follow....
MoveQik
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Jan 31 2006, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jan 31 2006, 09:59 AM)
acutally, we knew you were an automatic and did not require any arm twisting.  we'd be honored to have you jump in the car with us.  :worship:  :D

unless ferg decides to sneak away......then we'll need a bigger car  :driving:

if only there were more agriculture and sheep in So Cal, we would be able to entice miles to show up  :miles:  :D

Does this mean you all are not going to be driving teeners? ohmy.gif

I am reasonably sure that Ferg is the only guy from the "Colorado Contingency" that actually has a car that runs. It's really more like the Jackstand Contingency.

A real strong group they are...."a 914 gathering?? Ok guys, grab the minivan!!" av-943.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Jan 31 2006, 11:47 AM)

I am reasonably sure that Ferg is the only guy from the "Colorado Contingency" that actually has a car that runs.  It's really more like the Jackstand Contingency.  

A real strong group they are...."a 914 gathering??  Ok guys, grab the minivan!!" av-943.gif

pretty fuchin funny
what? are you some sort of clown2.gif

acutally, we ALL have running 914's. and ALL of them are faster than yours. finger.gif

biggrin.gif
WaideS
Hey, Hey, Hey Greg
Get your shots in now, because you only have a few months left before he upgrades a notch or two.

Besides with me in the passanger seat we got up to 54 mph coming back from Moab.

Waide (Stalker) Stockhill 6'1" 363lbs beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.