Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 cars. 3 titles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rhodyguy
i did much better on this car then i first thought. crappy pic, but you get the idea. euro lenses, cut down 911 reflector.
rhodyguy
dr
rhodyguy
pass. oh, paint code LO41.
rhodyguy
super top. nice painted bumper.
rhodyguy
ditto mueba.gif
rhodyguy
no zits
rhodyguy
other side
rhodyguy
lkjh
rhodyguy
i see. dry.gif
rhodyguy
w00t.gif . nice
rhodyguy
could this be a $355 wheel? unsure.gif i"ll get a metric tape measure to be sure. av-943.gif
rhodyguy
now the bad. i did an auto adj with the color. not as bad as it might look. surface, i banged all over it and it seemed pretty solid.
rhodyguy
now to the usual suspects. needs a new tray. got one with the extra parts.
rhodyguy
duct tape works as well as anything when you are covering the drain hole. stupid.
rhodyguy
more
rhodyguy
from the bottom
rhodyguy
suspension ear
rhodyguy
last one for now. i can't start pulling items off the first day my kind neighbor lets me put it in his garage. need a bat to power the rear trunk selenoid, so there may be a surprise in there. next step is pull the rockers and see what's up. i don't know what to do with the car. did the butt test. no noticable change, but need someone with more heft to be sure. i don't know what i'm going to do with this car yet.

k
ablose58
Well, Kevin, looks like your work is cut out for you for a while? AL aktion035.gif happy11.gif
nbscooters
you should give me that 2.0 manta exhaust. thanks!
Korijo
nice score smilie_pokal.gif

i need a windshield kev! smoke.gif
RustyWa
Is that five cars at the "compound" now Kevin?
tat2dphreak
looks like a great haul... keep us posted when the barn sale goes on! aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif

rhodyguy
yes, 5 and one in the neighbor's garage. rolleyes.gif the 2 in the driveway will be short term visitors. the manta has exhaust flange spacing for 1.7/1.8 he. sorry. removed the front control arms(tabbed for s.b.), cross member off the white car today, and some stuff for craig. i love my compressor, impact driver, and air chisel. thank god for aerokroil. i'm flush will self canceling turn signal switches than actually self cancel.

k
JeffBowlsby
Kev -

16900 VIN
L041 paint code

Long shot, but is there any targa bar vinyl? Yellow paint on the valences? I can't tell by the photos....

wink.gif Nice score...
rhodyguy
i see where there could be some confusion jeff. i purchased 2 black cars. one was the black over raspberry, "the pink". there is a solo thread on that car.

the other black car, it's a 74' (in the neighbor's garage), is the factory black, L041 paint code car. yes, it has yinyl on the targa bar. wrong wheels i think, has fuch presently on it. i will get you exact vin # next time i get in the garage. it has painted bumpers (black) as are the rocker covers. no sway bars, were they a standard opt on the bbs?. i will remove a bit of paint off one of the bumpers and a rocker and hope for yellow. if i find yellow, where is the value going to go? ohmy.gif i'm 95% sure there has not been a repaint on the chassis. i'll pm you directly with the results.

k
JeffBowlsby
All LEs have sway bars Kevin. Wheels and bumper paint color and such are bolt ons and can easily be changed, even Targa vinyl. Value depends mostly on condition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.