Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 V8 3D cutaway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
marks914
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Feb 25 2006, 04:11 PM)
Mark, do you use a drawing tablet? I've been thinking of getting one.

Jon
Yes, I use a Wacom 19x14 tablet. We use them at work. I can't even use a mouse any more. When I was in shcool I used a 9x14 Aiptek, it worked pretty good. I think the better the computer, the better the tablet will work.

Travis:
I don't know if it could be a GT ledgends car. I have it in NURBS and Polygons. It was modeled in full size.

johannes:
I can make moving movies with this software. It just won't be a cutaway. To make the cutaway I render layers of the car and add or remove parts, sketching in shadows and details between the layers in a sketching program, usually SID or Photoshop.

Mark
marks914
This is as far as I am going to take this one before I go hi res.

Mark
marks914
Now I'm on to the varoius interchangable parts. Built these Fuchs at lunch yesterday. I will do the stock bumpers next , some new mirrorsand of course, a set of flares.
Mark
marks914
marks914
maf914
Mark,

Very nice. I am enjoying this thread. Keep us informed. biggrin.gif

type47fan
Mark, absolutely amazing smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks,
Sideways
QUOTE (marks914 @ Mar 4 2006, 09:01 AM)
Now I'm on to the varoius interchangable parts. Built these Fuchs at lunch yesterday. I will do the stock bumpers next , some new mirrorsand of course, a set of flares.
Mark

Your work is incredible..... clap56.gif

How long does it take you to do this for example the Fuchs...

Will you take requests for parts that can be added in the future?

Keep it up.
McMark
This thread is sooooo coool! I'm green with envy. biggrin.gif

I did notice one thing. You have a drivers side door pocket on the passengers side. laugh.gif
marks914
QUOTE (Sideways @ Mar 4 2006, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (marks914 @ Mar 4 2006, 09:01 AM)
Now I'm on to the varoius interchangable parts.  Built these Fuchs at lunch yesterday.  I will do the stock bumpers next , some new mirrorsand of course, a set of flares.
Mark

Your work is incredible..... clap56.gif

How long does it take you to do this for example the Fuchs...

Will you take requests for parts that can be added in the future?

Keep it up.

It usually takes me 40-70 minutes to build a wheel. The Fuch took me about 35 minutes, since I already knew what the design looked like. It doesn't take very long since you only have to build 1/2 a spoke and duplicate it.

As far as requests go, we will see how outrageous they are, Let me get the bumpers and flares done first. I would like to be able to keep it simple, as I usually charge $80/hr for freelance work.

Mark
914fan
If you take requests can you do a early crome bumper with silver paint and empi 8 spoke or the like wheels. Painted targa and basically your everyday 73 914. Or just say pissoff.gif biggrin.gif

Ooh Ooh Ooh could you model a 17ft kayak on top????? pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.