Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rubber hose from Enzo crash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
alpha434
Someone boost the numbers!!! HIYA! ph34r.gif
jonwatts
Will you leave negative feedback if the winner does not pay up?

KELTY360
Hey, it's 12:47PST and we haven't seen any pics from the memorial service. What's up with that? Did the networks show up? Were there satellite trucks? How 'bout the Swedish Bikini Team? Inquiring minds have to know.

popcorn[1].gif
rick 918-S
popcorn[1].gif
GWN7
popcorn[1].gif
Dead Air
$152.00 for heater hose wacko.gif

What a bunch of Bullshit!
Joe Bob
QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Feb 24 2006, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Feb 24 2006, 03:49 PM)
Damn there are people crazier than me!   $100 + for a stink'n hose! screwy.gif

And how many bids came from 914club members ?

Greg ?

I bid it up over a 100 bucks....
BMITCHELL
It turned out to be a non event sad.gif except for a great sunny day for a canyon drive. Howard, myself, and two more guys showed. Had a great drive thru Decker Canyon then stoped on PCH to check out the area of the crash. Then on to Neptunes Net for lunch. Neptune's net had alot of bikers and a Supra club hanging around. Saw a new solstice though. looked good.
porschecb
QUOTE (Dead Air @ Feb 25 2006, 06:56 PM)
$152.00 for heater hose wacko.gif

What a bunch of Bullshit!

BULLSHIT? ar15.gif How much did you pay for your last Ferrari heater hose pal?
rick 918-S
popcorn[1].gif
rhodyguy
it's a strange world. grilled cheese sandwiches with image of christ. hot dogs(still in bun) from the seahawks nfc championship game...what ever.

k
Cap'n Krusty
Lotta club members got to see and feel "the power of the hose" today at the LA AllEuro swap meet and car show! Good to see them all! It's safely back in Howard's possession, and ready to go to its new home! The Cap'n, proud and humbled to have been able to share in the experience!
Twystd1
I personally touched it with my latex Gloveed hand.

And I have to tell ya something..

It feels like I have POR15 stuck to me..
And it's growing... Little black spots... Everywhere....

I am gunna be a dalmation before midnight... Like that other guy...

Dam you Howard.. Dam you Z.....

You didn't tell me I HAD TO WEAR DEPENDS TO TOUCH THE HOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Twystd1
rhodyguy
read this rusty. av-943.gif

k
Rusty
Wow... that had to be some funny stuff.
Aaron Cox
it got pulled!!!

not on ebay any longer huh.gif
TROJANMAN
UH OH sad.gif

Please be aware that the following auction-style listing:

Item Number - 8040875409
Item Title - Ferrari

has been removed by eBay for violating of one or more of our policies.
Any offers or bids placed on this auction-style listing are now null and
void. Because the auction was ended early, you as a bidder are not
required to complete the transaction.

Please review eBay's Listing Policies and User Agreement at the
following locations:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/policies.html
 http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-a...-agreement.html

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Howard
Hey guys. Here in Laughlin. Rode up with a friend that had to come up. Just got my email from Yahoo. Ferrari complained I did not get their permission to use their name in my auction. Shit! It's not like I used an outline of the car poke.gif

Details to follow when I get home tomorrow night.

PS. There is a freaking UFO convention at this hotel!!!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 27 2006, 10:08 AM)
Hey guys. Here in Laughlin. Rode up with a friend that had to come up. Just got my email from Yahoo. Ferrari complained I did not get their permission to use their name in my auction. Shit! It's not like I used an outline of the car poke.gif !

ROFL!
grantsfo
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 27 2006, 09:08 AM)
Hey guys. Here in Laughlin. Rode up with a friend that had to come up. Just got my email from Yahoo. Ferrari complained I did not get their permission to use their name in my auction. Shit! It's not like I used an outline of the car poke.gif

Details to follow when I get home tomorrow night.

PS. There is a freaking UFO convention at this hotel!!!

How does that work? So Ferrari can have anyone's ebay item yanked? Because somone properly identifies the car a paticular part comes from? I think you were just getting too much attention.

Perhaps Ferrrari would like to donate some money to the local Mothers Against Drunk Driving since they decided to rain on your fund raising idea?
Howard
That's it. I'm cancelling my order for the 430.

Thank you for your recent auction-style listing on eBay.
Unfortunately, we removed the following item(s):

8040875409 - Ferrari

because Ferrari SpA (Italy) reported it to us for violating their
intellectual property rights. When eBay is notified by a rights owner of an
intellectual property rights infringement, eBay must remove the item in
order to meet certain legal requirements.

The following information may help explain the reason for your
listing(s) removal:

A manufacturer or intellectual property rights owner has reported to
eBay that this posting violates their intellectual property rights in one
or more more ways. When eBay is notified by an intellectual property
rights owner of an intellectual property rights violation, eBay removes
the posting in order to meet certain legal requirements. Please check
with the rights owner if you have any questions about their claims.
Some possible issues include the following:
Using a manufacturer's photo or item description
Posting a counterfeit or "fake" item
Posting an unauthorized copy of an media (such as software or video
games)
Allan
What a bunch of crap.

So if I am selling a used Ferrari 308 I can't say it's a Ferrari? blink.gif
grantsfo
That is just nuts.
SLITS
Tried to find an email address for Ferrari to let them know what a bunch of p-sucking losers they are...but nothing on the site.....
balljoint
sad.gif
Mark Henry
I posted this over on the F-chat board...

Ferrari sucks,
Now MADD doesn't get their bucks,
All because of a hose...ebay blows.

The ebay ad was pulled by Ferrari or someone at this site. No sense of humour....what do you expect from a bunch of Fiat junk owners.

biggrin.gif
LvSteveH
I always said if I came into money, I would not want a new Ferrari, although I didn't have a tangible reason why......... now I have a reason! Clearly the "intellectual" property rights have taken up the space previously occupied by passion.
Mike D.
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Feb 27 2006, 10:35 AM)
I posted this over on the F-chat board...

Ferrari sucks,
Now MADD doesn't get their bucks,
All because of a hose...ebay blows.

The ebay ad was pulled by Ferrari or someone at this site. No sense of humour....what do you expect from a bunch of Fiat junk owners.

biggrin.gif

Oh, this should be good popcorn[1].gif
seanery
I bet they didn't like the bad PR that Mr. Enzo driver created, and Howie's auction was only poke.gif

Damn, I may have to rethink my F1 favorite idea.gif
alpha434
Did you ever get on TV, Howard?

I'll bet you could REALLY stir up some shit if you want to. It'll be fun. I promise!
Eric_Shea
How about one of the cocksuckers from Ferrari SpA (Italy) make good and send a check to MADD.

Now I'm MAD mad.gif
alpha434
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 27 2006, 12:06 PM)
How about one of the cocksuckers from Ferrari SpA (Italy) make good and send a check to MADD.

Now I'm MAD mad.gif

Yeah. That'd be good.

Make the Italian government eat shit. You could probly start a war.

chowtime.gif stromberg.gif
Crazyhippy
Ferrari is now the italian Goverment? Damn, they're expanding
alpha434
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Feb 27 2006, 12:24 PM)

Fiat is. Like the US Postal service. A private organization with far too much government support. And then Fiat owns Ferrari.
Crazyhippy
So if the mail man tells me to have a nice day, i'd better, or the marines will kick my rectum? unsure.gif

Damn, i better get laid, tonight, or i'll be in a bad mood and get beat up screwy.gif

BJH
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Feb 27 2006, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Feb 27 2006, 12:24 PM)

Fiat is. Like the US Postal service. A private organization with far too much government support. And then Fiat owns Ferrari.

Seems to me Fiat hasn't owned Ferrari for several years, but I could be wrong. The Cap'n
alpha434
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Feb 27 2006, 12:53 PM)
So if the mail man tells me to have a nice day, i'd better, or the marines will kick my rectum? unsure.gif

Damn, i better get laid, tonight, or i'll be in a bad mood and get beat up screwy.gif

BJH

It's not that extreme. It's mostly financial support when they tend to do a shit job. I suppose the marines could put you on their "to do" list. They would get around to it until 2050.

DON"T GET OFF TOPIC!!!

Howard, are you going to stir up some trouble, or what?
SLITS
Ok, we start a fund to fly one of us over to Modena to kick the shit outta the F-cars PR dept. It shouldn't be to hard, they're a bunch of pussys that can't fight their way out of a paper bag and surrender faster than the French.

alpha434
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 27 2006, 01:06 PM)
Ok, we start a fund to fly one of us over to Modena to kick the shit outta the F-cars PR dept. It shouldn't be to hard, they're a bunch of pussys that can't fight their way out of a paper bag and surrender faster than the French.

Who's setting up the paypal on this one. I'll donate next semesters tuition to see that!

....surrender faster than the frogs....

HAHA!
VWnDRAG
The car "before".
VWnDRAG
And "after"
Crazyhippy
i'm still amazed the door opened ohmy.gif

BJH
plymouth37
I am all in favor off the "send a teener to modena" fund. someone in the ferrari organization needs to be flogged with that hose and I think italy is a perfect setting for this momentous occasion! aktion035.gif
guiltless
I will graciously volunteer to go kick some Italian F-Car PR ass. Knock some sense into those idiots.
Maybe they will start selling their 200mph cars only to people who actually "know" how to drive. Ooh, and maybe never selling their cars to anyone with a DUI. But then they would lose their entire "I'm rich therefore I should drive a fast car even though I am one of the biggest idiots to ever mash a throttle" customer base.

I'll just settle for them and me out back behind a bar. I'll go "Snatch" style bare-knuckle-boxing except with a Guiness in one hand beer3.gif and a fist in the other. You don't need two hands to beat an Italian.
ClayPerrine
idea.gif How about you just relist it without mentioning that car manufacture's name. Something like...

Recently a very expensive Italian sports car crashed on the PCH. I have a hose that allegedely came from that Italian sports car. I recently attempted to list it for sale here, but the expensive Italian sports car manufacture complained to Ebay that it was a violation of their "intellectual property rights", so Ebay pulled the acution. It is relisted here without mention of the expensive Italian sports car company to prevent the violation of their intellectual property rights.... yadda.... yadda...yadda...

They can't complain because you don't list their name. biggrin.gif

(I would do it just to publically tweak the "expensive Italian sports car" company's nose! happy11.gif

bd1308
do it!

that would be fun, just like in band camp unsure.gif

b
rhodyguy
funny...i guess ferrari doesn't mind their name being used in the listing of "makes" when searching for a car for sale. stupid weird.

k
plymouth37
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Feb 28 2006, 05:34 AM)
idea.gif How about you just relist it without mentioning that car manufacture's name. Something like...

Recently a very expensive Italian sports car crashed on the PCH. I have a hose that allegedely came from that Italian sports car. I recently attempted to list it for sale here, but the expensive Italian sports car manufacture complained to Ebay that it was a violation of their "intellectual property rights", so Ebay pulled the acution. It is relisted here without mention of the expensive Italian sports car company to prevent the violation of their intellectual property rights.... yadda.... yadda...yadda...

(I would do it just to publically tweak the "expensive Italian sports car" company's nose! happy11.gif

do it! please! pretty please! if you put it back up I'll start the bidding at $100!
alpha434

You have to be a real jerk about it too. You have to post Ferrari of America's phone number, so that people can call them to verify its actually a hose from an expensive italian automobile. And then say in the description that the expensive automaker's real problem with the deal is that you were donating the profit to MADD. And that the expensive automaker is obviously against that because most of its customer base is drunk either before or after purchasing one of their fine automobiles.

Then say that it came off of a red car.
Toast
idea.gif  How about you just relist it without mentioning that car manufacture's name.  Something like...

Recently a very expensive Italian sports car crashed on the PCH.  I have a hose that allegedely came from that Italian sports car.  I recently attempted to list it for sale here, but the expensive Italian sports car manufacture complained to Ebay that it was a violation of their "intellectual property rights", so Ebay pulled the acution. It is relisted here without mention of the expensive Italian sports car company to prevent the violation of their intellectual property rights....   yadda.... yadda...yadda...

They can't complain because you don't list their name.  :D

(I would do it just to publically tweak the "expensive Italian sports car" company's nose!   happy11.gif

laugh.gif

Channel 7 news this morning was talking about the crash again. Said they estimated the car doing 160 mph! ohmy.gif Anyway, they mentioned Ferrari several times. I thought about calling the news station and letting them know the news channel was in "voilation of Ferrari intellectual property rights." biggrin.gif Maybe I could have told them about the ebay ad. Then I thought about calling Ferrari and telling them that they are being violated by a television station. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.