Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where is type 4 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
bug man nrg
where is type 4 parts? blink.gif
where is there web site? huh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bug man nrg @ Mar 6 2006, 06:55 PM)

you were in bed with satan.... we tried to tell you that....

now you didnt even get kissed before getting fucked? laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (bug man nrg @ Mar 6 2006, 05:55 PM)

wasn't that strombergs website? if so, be happy it's gone, that guys was/is a turd ...
stromberg.gif

if, on the other hand, you're talking about jake raby's type4 store,
it's right here:
http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/store/

cool_shades.gif Andy
bug man nrg
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 6 2006, 05:56 PM)

you were in bed with satan.... we tried to tell you that....

now you didnt even get kissed before getting fucked? laugh.gif

we was not in bed with any one wink.gif we gave any one that needed what we had to offer a chance to use the ecu and throttle bodys that we have .We even try to get hold of jake but he did not call back
we can not say any thing bad about type4 parts he did not f-ck us in any way
Bleyseng
Sorry, you are the only guys SteveStromberg didn't get a chance to fuckover.

email or pm Jake as he doesn't answer the phone these days, too swamped I hear.
Jake Raby
The count is up to 47 different individuals that have contacted me with "deals gone bad" from our Buddy Type 4 parts.. The grand finale is the guy who sent him 7600 bucks!

These days I'm simply not available by telephone... I'm in the middle of assembling the Mighty Spyder, re designing my website for the huge influx we wil have from the Hot VWs article series and making a full color catalog- thats on top of keeping normal engines going through their paces here..

I do return calls between 6-7 PM EST daily. My dad now answers all the phone lines here and takes messages- I do return them.

If you want me, send an email through the appropraie channels and I will reply.
bug man nrg
Jake i have sent you emails and pm and you came back one time then you said you would and you did not do so .
Like i said before Steve did not fuck me or emerald performance i am sorry i can not say a bad thing about this man
you can pm me or have i got to sit around hoping you might do so .We will work with any one that will take time to call or email
www.emeraldperformance.com
bd1308
It was proven that Steve Stromberg built crappy "rebuilt" engines based on used parts, etc...

one of the members here actually bought a engine rebuilt by Steve Stromberg and it was bad.

I'm sure he's still around somewhere, but there is a reason he's not here, posting and such, it's because he's not a good little leprechaun, he's always trying to screw people over.

give him a call though, i'm sure that if he doesn't answer the phone, his mom will....

b
Jake Raby
bug man nrg,

Perhaps I simply can't fathom the idea of having anything to do with anyone that was ever associated with the guy that stole so much from me, ripped other people off and thinks the guy is still a saint??

Think about it...

Anyone and anything associated with this person is questionable to me, for damn good reason.
dstar
You might try contacting him here:

Where to find Stevie:

wacko.gif

Don
dstar
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Mar 7 2006, 06:17 AM)
bug man nrg,

Perhaps I simply can't fathom the idea of having anything to do with anyone that was ever associated with the guy that stole so much from me, ripped other people off and thinks the guy is still a saint??

Think about it...

Anyone and anything associated with this person is questionable to me, for damn good reason.

Umm, www.emeraldperformance.com IS STEVE STROMBERG!

Don
Allan
QUOTE (dstar @ Mar 7 2006, 06:21 AM)
Umm, www.emeraldperformance.com IS STEVE STROMBERG!

Don

Only if he moved to Florida to be closer to Jake. laugh.gif
dstar
I guess they are both at the same level of illiteracy.......
biggrin.gif

Don
Jake Raby
Excellent research dstar...
bd1308
Unless stromberg changed his name or had a buddy set it up, it aint him

using 'whois'

oh and just in case anyone thinks I hacked somewhere or whatnot, this *IS* public information.

Registrant:
Emerald Performance
8351 NW 45th Court
Lauderhill, Florida 33351
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: EMERALDPERFORMANCE.COM
Created on: 10-Sep-05
Expires on: 11-Sep-07
Last Updated on: 12-Sep-05

Administrative Contact:
Mack, Freston d.jackson-mack@att.net
Emerald Performance
United States
Fax --
Jake Raby
dstar was just foolin around... He does that. ALL THE TIME!
grantsfo
Try www.privateeye.com biggrin.gif
JB 914

you need type4parts? Heh, i got a bunch in my garage. I'll even include a certificate of authenticity.
SLITS
Domain Name.......... type4parts.com
Creation Date........ 2003-03-28
Registration Date.... 2003-03-28
Expiry Date.......... 2006-03-28
Organisation Name.... NA
Organisation Address. 2609 Rredlands Dr
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Costa Mesa
Organisation Address. 92627
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steve Stromberg
Admin Address........ 2609 Rredlands Dr
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Costa Mesa
Admin Address........ 92627
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... 911@surf.co.nz
Admin Phone.......... (949)6507366
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Verio Hostmaster
Tech Address......... 5050 Blue Lake Dr.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Boca Raton
Tech Address......... 33431
Tech Address......... FL
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... hostmaster@VERIO-HOSTING.COM
Tech Phone........... 888-663-6648
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns.esolved.com
Name Server.......... ns2.esolved.com

dstar
Yes, this guy really has a business there, a Jenvy outlet in the States.

BUT, just checkout what happens when you search for the address
on Yahoo:

8351 NW Court Lauderhill, Florida

Dealer for Emerald engine management systems
... Emerald Performance. 8351 NW 45th court. Lauderhill, Florida 33351 ...www.emeraldperformance.com/contact.htm - 4k - Cached - More from this site - Save

World wide sources for Jenvey products
... Emerald Performance. 8351 NW 45th Court, Lauderhill, Florida 33351 Tel: + 954 578 0465 ...www.jenvey.co.uk/Specials/Worldout.htm - 8k - Cached - More from this site - Save

Facility Directory - Florida Department of Corrections
Mailing addresses and phone numbers for all Department of Corrections facilities. Document can be printed. ... Box 158. 3269 NW 105th Street. Lowell, Florida 32663-0158 ... 06G - PINELLAS CO. COURT UNIT. 14250 49th Street North, Rm ... 4th Floor. Lauderhill, Florida 33313-5879. (954) 497-4121 ...www.dc.state.fl.us/orginfo/facilitydir.html - 82k - Cached - More from this site - Save

http://www.epa.gov/Region4/r4data/tris/trifac_fl.txt
... PERMA-FIX OF FLORIDA INC","1940 NW 67TH PL",GAINESVILLE ... 40 AVE.",LAUDERHILL,BROWARD,FL,33313, 26.149100, 80.225600 ... INC","1515 SW 13TH COURT",POMPANO BEACH,BROWARD,FL,33069 ...www.epa.gov/Region4/r4data/tris/trifac_fl.txt - 174k - Cached - More from this site - Save

Florida DOC Probation and Parole Offices - Prison Talk Online
... 1632 US Hwy 41 NW. Jasper, Florida 32052-1558 ... 12295 Southwest 133rd Court. Miami, Florida 33186. (305) 252-4400 ... 4th Floor. Lauderhill, Florida 33313. (954) 497-4121 SC ...www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59343 - 129k - Cached - More from this site - Save

Prison Talk Online - Florida DOC Probation and Parole Offices
... 1632 US Hwy 41 NW. Jasper, Florida 32052-1558 ... 12295 Southwest 133rd Court. Miami, Florida 33186. (305) 252-4400 ... 4th Floor. Lauderhill, Florida 33313. (954) 497-4121 SC ...www.prisontalk.com/forums/printthread.php?t=59343 - More from this site - Save

laugh.gif

IS he running a parts store out of PRISON?
confused24.gif

BUWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

HIS typing and communications skills seem to back that up..........

Don

Mark Henry
ohmy.gif holy shit!.

Say it ain't so bug man blink.gif

Lucy....you have some 'splaning to doooo!!!!
Jake Raby
Nuttin gets past dstar...

Don't EVER piss him off!

This biy has some serious connections!
dstar
BUWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! It ain't so Jake!
laugh.gif

I guess you could tell by talking to him that you dint want to
do business with him........

cool.gif

Don
type11969
dstar, you actually in Princeton, or is that a BS addy? I'm just around the corner from ya if you are . . .
dstar
Nah! I live in SC now. biggrin.gif
I just graduated from Princeton in 78.

Don
type11969
Oh, too bad, I work about 5 miles from Princeton. Would have been good to have another VW head in the area . . .

-Chris
Twystd1
I love this. Now we have Dstar from the STF forums... Welcome. And stick around.

We could use your brains and down right nuttyness. you will fit right in.

As far as emerald performance. I am kinda wondering about that guy.

I have seen him on differant forums for about a year. he seems relatively knowledgable and a decent guy.

Are we sure he is a bad guy? Cause I hate convicting a guy unless we are REALLY clear on who and what this guy is.

Has anyone been burned? Is his stuff crap?

My sniffer is really wondering about this. Or is my sniffer wrong and the guy is bad news.????

Looks like I have to do some homework.

We have some guys here on this forum that were wrongly accused of shit they were inoccent of.

The truth always comes out.

I don't know this guy are need his services. cept I am sniffing something ain't right.

Problem is he had some association with SS. That is a problem for me. time for blackops.

Laterzzz...

Clayton
Eric_Shea
I wonder about anyone who builds a bug that's that UGLY.
bug man nrg
Ok guys i have not got any thing to hide you post all my info out there for all to see and i am still here if you are in florda and you need to see the shop i work from just come down to speed and truck on sunrise this is where i an all day if you find the need to call the number is 954 760 9922
I am here for all to see .As for my car this is what i like ugly!! some might think so but at 420hp it can aford to be UGLY!!!
Like i said before steve did not do any thing BAB in my book .What he did to you guy i do not know
Yes i am a Jenvey outlet here in the USA also Emerald .I am sorry that you all have bad feelings for steve but i am not him .My name is Freston Mack and all you need to know about me is on this post
THANK YOU for putting me out there i do not know what i did to get this from you guys BUT I AN NOT RUNNING FROM YOU I AM HERE TO STAY it is sad when you do things like this but this just shows me what i am going to face down the road
Mark Henry
Sorry bug man BUT people here HAVE been ripped off by Steve...he even has his own "smilie" and this is it: stromberg.gif

You need to distance yourself from stromberg.gif right away. Steve or stromberg.gif has been banned from the samba, this site and about every site around.

I'm glad you have posted your info and I hope someone can go check you out, so that you can clear your rep.
NOT that you had a rep, BUT stromberg.gif sure as hell did and you stepped in some of that stromberg.gif.

What do you say 914 guys...Someone check him out and lets give the lad a fresh chance.
bug man nrg
If anyone needs to find out how i run emerald performance just call me or call Jenvey /tps/port tuning /Emerald in the UK/i do not have any thing to hide all i did was made things cheaper for the air cooled market like throttle bodys and efi .If you check out what is going on in the market place with the pricing on itb's you will see that the price has dropped due to what i am doing ie Honda itb'swas $2200 back in may 2005 now they are down to $1699 for a set up look at the price or ecu's and bodys and tell if the price has not going up as fast it has come down
sad.gif ohmy.gif i am not a stromberg.gif
rhodyguy
hi bug man, (what's your real name, btw?). ss can be an elusive quarry to track down. you mught consider yourself fortunate if you never hear from him again. you must have seen the numerous neg feedback postings ss has at thesamba. letting us deal directly with you and your company, rather than having to go through ss, should result in greater sales volume.

kevin(bigK@thesamba)
Eric_Shea
Relax Bugger... we're just your welcoming party. Consider that your 'hazing'. biggrin.gif

I love bugs... just not yours. laugh.gif

It could have 1,000hp and still be butt-ugly. Hmmmmm idea.gif 1,000hp might not be a bad idea. One top speed run and all that fiberglass shit would blow right off! lol3.gif

welcome.png
dstar
BUWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Man, that's a lot of FIBERGLASS! icon8.gif

Looks like a 70s Mulholland bug ran into a
"FURIOUS cause they can't go FAST", Rice-Er Roni!
biggrin.gif

Are you a Latino? I dint see any dangling lace around the headliner,
so I had to ask......

BTW, Jake gets that HP and torque outta a normally aspirated 2270......
driving-girl.gif

Don
Eric_Shea
Now, now Don... play nice!. I've had second thoughts. It's starting to grow on me (like a cancerous tumor!)
Flat VW
nice wing

John wacko.gif

P.S. "It is tme to un-pimp zee auto!"
Mark Henry
Yup I say the hazing should be over.

Let this guy prove himself and let his past dealings with SS go.

As far as the bug goes...it's not my cup of tea, but it is his car and he's put a lot of work into it, so it's what turns HIS crank...not yours or ours.
skline
Is that right hand drive? It doesnt look so bad, many people think the 914 is ugly. It's all in ones personal tastes
Eric_Shea
it is his car and he's put a lot of work into it, so it's what turns HIS crank...not yours or ours.

agree.gif

Again... welcome.png
Flat VW
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Mar 8 2006, 08:55 AM)
nice wing

John wacko.gif

P.S. "It is tme to un-pimp zee auto!"

poke.gif

WTF.gif

welcome.png

wavey.gif

bug man nrg
I AM STILL HERE YOU KNOW THE NUMBER ph34r.gif
Eric_Shea
And...

1. The CAPS lock is broken on your keyboard?
2. You want us all to call you?
3. You think this is a fiberglass 10-step program and you want us to talk you off the ledge?
4. You're waiting for Jake to call you... the Jake who is in the hospital with his Dad right now?
rhodyguy
here's the deal. ss came out with some pretty wild claims regarding horse power and a fi system that he was going to be offering. making what i presume is your system, appear as his. when a price was pinned down it was high. no further info and the system just fell off the map. then ss's rep and actions drove him into a hole, and your system followed him down the passage. he can't sell anything unless it is to an uninformed/unwary buyer. if you're comfortable with steve, that's your business, and i can live with that. just as i can live without your fi setup as long as i think that ss is still associated with your co. the idea that ss would profit as much as $.01 on a purchase of your system, means i will never have one. too bad.

edit: re the caps thing. i'm sure the pooper lurks. he may have contacted bugman and bugman is just telling him outfront. i'm giving bm the benefit of the doubt.

k
bug man nrg
Ok here it is Steve sold a set up to a 914 guy that had a problem starting his car due to not reading the manual the set up came with sad.gif .i got the car running over the phone and set him up with some air cooled map to play with by email.I called Steve to find out what was going on and i did not here back from him .That is why i did the post where is type4 parts i did not post to be pulled in to the dirt and back al i did was post on the web site and got this madnes blink.gif tell me what i did apart from letting Steve sell my set up
www.emeraldperformance.com
Bleyseng
Hey whatever!

I checked out your site and stuff looks cool. Mueller should be all over those throttle bodies! ohmy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (bug man nrg @ Mar 10 2006, 04:35 PM)
tell me what i did apart from letting Steve sell my set up

absolutely nothing ...

but you've gotta understand, steve has fucked over a few guys here in a really, really bad way.
we don't take that lightly.

we have kicked him to the curb and made his life miserable.

and we would do it again if we had to ...
alfred.gif Andy
bug man nrg
Ok i still do not see why all my info was put out there huh.gif like i was the one that fucked any one over this is not what i do .I work hard to do what i do so i do not end up with a bad name if and when i fuck up then i will pay the price for it dry.gif
Eric_Shea
Mack...

If'n I was you, (which I aint) I'd delete this thread and start over.

Steve's not here. (in my best Cheech and Chong 'Dave's not here' voice) smoke.gif

You seem like a nice guy. Some of it is just people fuch'n with ya. I was serious about the hazing...

Drop it and welcome.png
r_towle
Guys, I think that what he is selling is a great alternative to the current FI we have.

DStar, please read your entire "fact finding search"...the word court is on there..or course other things will come up...

I look at that response from DStar and say WTF, shame on you...(I edited this line)

Bugman, show us your stuff, tell us how we can get great deals on your FI setup...tell us how easy it is to install on a type 4...

What will I gain in HP???

Rich
Twystd1
Hi guys,

I just spent an hour talking to Bug Man. (Mack)

I PMed him yesterday and asked him to call me if he wanted to.

Tonight he did.

We spoke primarily on three subject matters.

1: Stromberg
2: His EFI system
3: Both of our backrounds in cars and such.

On number 1. He told me the story about how Stromberg "came to him" to set up a type 4 package. Then Stromberg fell of the planet. Thats all he knows.
OOOPs: EDIT. Apparently Stromberg sold at least one of the Emerald sytems to someone.

On number 2: I already had done my homework on the Emerald EFI system for about a year. There is much to read about the system on the net if you choose to look yourself.
And he is a Jenvey dealer for you Throttle body guys.

On number 3: This fella is a Englishman.
He has been around cars for most of his life.
We spoke about EFI for a long time and his experience with not only the Emerald system but others too.
He knows the guys at State Side Tuning in the UK. And they have a pretty dam good pedigree themselves.

Bottom line for me is that he is "Who He Says He is".
He isn't a Stromberg agent or anything else. Just a guy that was trying to bring this system to the aircooled world. And thats all.

I believe he is straight up. And he spoke ZERO bullshit.

And I like him... Neat guy.

So Fellas. Wrong, right or indifferant. Thats my read on Mr.Bug Man.

Regards,
Clayton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.