Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bi-Annual G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swapmeet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
GWN7

Someone I want to spend lots of time with and actually has a connection to this club besides me. Her son is a member here. Is that enough clues?
[/quote]

Your bring Mike Z's mom? beerchug.gif
Allan
[quote name='GWN7' date='Apr 25 2006, 12:01 PM' post='667445']
Someone I want to spend lots of time with and actually has a connection to this club besides me. Her son is a member here. Is that enough clues?
[/quote]

Your bring Mike Z's mom? beerchug.gif
[/quote]

av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
at least it isnt howard's mom icon8.gif
Howard
AAron, my mom is on the mantle. Wouldn't your mom be about the right age for Scott? Have any pix? beerchug.gif
spunone
Want to buy some ??
SLITS
QUOTE(spunone @ Apr 25 2006, 08:15 AM) *

So 91 E you can get off on La Cadena??

If you're coming from the anglo saxon neighborhoods of OC, you will want to get off on University....stay in the middle lane until Mission Inn...turn right...immediately turn left at the stop (in front of the Spaghetti Factory)...go to next stop (3rd Street) and turn right....go up to Kansas and turn left.

If you are coming from the spanish american neighborhoods of San Diego, come up the 15 to 215 in Temecula....continue north to the 60 in Moreno Valley...come down the hill and get off at University (In front of UofChina)...go to Kansas and turn left.

From East LA, Westlake Village, Alhambra, etc...find your way to the 60 East.....stay on it till you see Main Street exit in Riverside....if your car is not to full of bullet holes to continue running, get off a Main, go right to first signal (Spruce)..turn left....go 3 stop signs...cross RR tracks and look for a small sign that says Kansas on a telephone pole...turn right...next stop, turn right, next stop, turn left...You're in Kansas now Dorothy.... wub.gif ummmmm Dorothy...

From the murder capital of the world (San Bernardino), Las Vegas, Victorville, Utah, Colorado, etc....come down the 15 to the 215....to Columbia Ave..get off circle around to light and turn left...go to Chicago Ave and turn right....go to Spruce St and turn right...see sign (Kansas) on light pole and turn left (1st left turn before RR tracks)...go to stop,. turn right...go to stop, turn left...You're in Kansas now (see above)

I think that will cover everyone except Miles.

And Mrs. K, I am disappointed....I was looking forward to "pressing your suit" thumb3d.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 25 2006, 01:14 PM) *

AAron, my mom is on the mantle. Wouldn't your mom be about the right age for Scott? Have any pix? beerchug.gif

oooh.. mah bad.

my mom? nah... she is happily married... TO MY DAD biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 25 2006, 02:52 PM) *

my mom? nah... she is happily married... TO MY DAD biggrin.gif

Does that mean no pix??
SLITS
After seeing pix of A-aron Admin....I'm not so sure I would want to see any pix of his parental units.
Lou W
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 25 2006, 02:47 PM) *

QUOTE(spunone @ Apr 25 2006, 08:15 AM) *

So 91 E you can get off on La Cadena??

If you're coming from the anglo saxon neighborhoods of OC, you will want to get off on University....stay in the middle lane until Mission Inn...turn right...immediately turn left at the stop (in front of the Spaghetti Factory)...go to next stop (3rd Street) and turn right....go up to Kansas and turn left.

If you are coming from the spanish american neighborhoods of San Diego, come up the 15 to 215 in Temecula....continue north to the 60 in Moreno Valley...come down the hill and get off at University (In front of UofChina)...go to Kansas and turn left.

From East LA, Westlake Village, Alhambra, etc...find your way to the 60 East.....stay on it till you see Main Street exit in Riverside....if your car is not to full of bullet holes to continue running, get off a Main, go right to first signal (Spruce)..turn left....go 3 stop signs...cross RR tracks and look for a small sign that says Kansas on a telephone pole...turn right...next stop, turn right, next stop, turn left...You're in Kansas now Dorothy.... wub.gif ummmmm Dorothy...

From the murder capital of the world (San Bernardino), Las Vegas, Victorville, Utah, Colorado, etc....come down the 15 to the 215....to Columbia Ave..get off circle around to light and turn left...go to Chicago Ave and turn right....go to Spruce St and turn right...see sign (Kansas) on light pole and turn left (1st left turn before RR tracks)...go to stop,. turn right...go to stop, turn left...You're in Kansas now (see above)

I think that will cover everyone except Miles.

And Mrs. K, I am disappointed....I was looking forward to "pressing your suit" thumb3d.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif
Mrs. K

Me too honey....me too sad.gif

Lisa mrs.K.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Apr 25 2006, 09:13 PM) *

Lisa mrs.K.gif

Ron, I guess I wil not be able to make it now either, I have a volleyball game too.

John av-943.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Apr 26 2006, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Apr 25 2006, 09:13 PM) *

Lisa mrs.K.gif

Ron, I guess I wil not be able to make it now either, I have a volleyball game too.

John av-943.gif

What's so funny John? How are you feeling....are your meds catching up to you laugh.gif
It's my daughter who has the volleyball game I want/need to attend smile.gif

Lisa mrs.K.gif
TROJANMAN
this might be the 2nd time i come to cali for a 914 event, and you ahve other plans. sad.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 26 2006, 02:25 PM) *

this might be the 2nd time i come to cali for a 914 event, and you ahve other plans. sad.gif

hey! you are coming. cool!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 26 2006, 01:26 PM) *

maybe dry.gif
wife says it's ok, but there were many subliminal messages in her answer unsure.gif

"You can go, but........... yappin.gif "
biggrin.gif
GWN7

maybe dry.gif
wife says it's ok, but there were many subliminal messages in her answer unsure.gif

biggrin.gif
[/quote]

That reminds me of the time a buddy & I went fishing the same week he moved into his new house. His wife said it was ok to go as long as the phone was hooked up and the washing machine worked. Movers were packing all their stuff and all she had to do was be there to tell them where it went. Well we got back four days later and it was like he killed the dog. biggrin.gif I figured that there wasn't anything that her and her wallet full of gold cards couldn't take care of, but I guess I was wrong. drunk.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 26 2006, 02:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 26 2006, 01:26 PM) *

maybe dry.gif

biggrin.gif

Hehehehe....maybe you could hands.gif pray.gif hands.gif

Lisa laugh.gif

Mrs. K

ohmy.gif just saw this post....maybe I can sneek away for a while....
but let me know about those subliminal messages yappin.gif

Lisa mrs.K.gif
TINCAN914

Listen you wuss, biggrin.gif it's easier to begg for forgiveness, then it is to get permission. bootyshake.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(bmunday @ Apr 26 2006, 06:11 PM) *

Listen you wuss, biggrin.gif it's easier to begg for forgiveness, then it is to get permission. bootyshake.gif

The permission was the easy part. It's the the hidden messages IN the permission that is the scary part. unsure.gif

Didn't you guys see "White Men Can't Jump"
Remember the scene where Rosie Perez says, "Billy, I'm thirsty" But she really didn't want a drink of water. Women wacko.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 26 2006, 07:32 PM) *

The permission was the easy part. It's the the hidden messages IN the permission that is the scary part. unsure.gif

Remember the scene where Rosie Perez says, "Billy, I'm thirsty" But she really didn't want a drink of water. Women wacko.gif

av-943.gif
Wome can't live without them, can't kill 'em.. biggrin.gif (enter mind reading smily face)
Mrs. K
QUOTE(bmunday @ Apr 26 2006, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 26 2006, 07:32 PM) *

av-943.gif
Wome can't live without them, can't kill 'em.. biggrin.gif (enter mind reading smily face)

WOMEN.....don't we just really make life worth living boys.....reminds me of the t-shirt.....
Click to view attachment
seapat
Please bring parts. Here is a thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=50879
TROJANMAN
Howie, you coming?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 27 2006, 02:18 PM) *

Howie, you coming?

he aint even breathing hard.....
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 27 2006, 01:21 PM) *

Howie, you coming?

Then maybe ya otta try something different. humpy.gif
laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 27 2006, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 27 2006, 01:21 PM) *

Howie, you coming?

Then maybe ya otta try something different. humpy.gif
laugh.gif

sheeplove.gif biggrin.gif
Flat VW

John av-943.gif
[/quote]
What's so funny John? How are you feeling....are your meds catching up to you laugh.gif
It's my daughter who has the volleyball game I want/need to attend smile.gif

Lisa mrs.K.gif
[/quote]

uh,.... YES blink.gif

John wavey.gif
Brad Roberts
Aaron et all,

Do we have a head count for this event?

I want to come up, but I would need a ride from SD. I dont want to drive the 9146 that far. It get horrible gas mileage.

B
TROJANMAN
i know Lisa will try to come be there smile.gif (had to be more specific for AA)
highways
I might come on out to the swap meet. I'm looking for parts to fix up my bb gun vandalized 73' 2.0L. I'm looking to get a passenger window, passenger triangle window, passenger stainless steel mirror (reversable kind), front turn signal lenses or passenger side only, front parking lenses, passenger rocker panel (no dents) passenger taillight lens (European style?). Can you figure out which side of the car my neighbors used for target practice? Tan seat butt cushions, car cover, rear shocks and maybe some other stuff. If anybody has some of these things I might get even more motivated to make the treck out of the city.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 27 2006, 03:52 PM) *

i know Lisa will try to come be there smile.gif (had to be more specific for AA)

Good politically correct post, TM....A-aron can be a bit challenged at times laugh.gif

Lisa mrs.K.gif
rcrgrl
WOMEN.....don't we just really make life worth living boys.....reminds me of the t-shirt.....
Click to view attachment
[/quote]

clap56.gif I want that shirt!
RG
Toast
Birget??

wavey.gif
Gint
Hey!

I need a console heater lever. Greg will pick it up for me if someone has one. Bring it to the swap and find TROJANMAN. I couldn't make it this trip. But we'll cut up a couple of 914's this weekend to make up for it. sawzall-smiley.gif

Thanks gang!

Have fun.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 14 2006, 08:35 PM) *

idea.gif

I might have to show up and haul some more 914 cars/parts outa California.

happy11.gif

Any doors needed? I will be at the meet but do not like to bring the big stuff unless I know some one needs them/

I am in Riverside So you could stop by to see what I have.
Crazyhippy
Anyone bringing out side shift "rods" ( hehe i said rods) and shifter related paraphenalia? Already have the transaxle, just need to be able to shift it from the drivers seat.

Also looking for some 180-200lb springs

So.... who's cooking what?

chowtime.gif BJH chowtime.gif
bondo
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ Apr 29 2006, 10:22 AM) *

Anyone bringing out side shift "rods" ( hehe i said rods) and shifter related paraphenalia? Already have the transaxle, just need to be able to shift it from the drivers seat.

Also looking for some 180-200lb springs

So.... who's cooking what?

chowtime.gif BJH chowtime.gif

I'm bringing a sideshift shifter. It's in good shape but has been cut shorter. Poor man's short-shift! smile.gif Sorry, no "rods".
SirAndy
jsharp.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.