Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ADMIN STAFF!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ClayPerrine
Hey Mikey... we are going to have to renegotiate this whole admin thing.......

Your freaking check bounced. wink.gif

Behave... we don't need the BAMFH anymore.... We can just sic Mikey on you. ar15.gif ar15.gif
Jenny
Nah, he delegates the dirty work to cousin Guido. (can we have a greasy italian smiley?)

Jen
reverie
Just curious about the process..

The other admins got a memo that Mike is now an admin? Who has the power to write such a memo? I think only Andy has that power, and he hasn't posted on this thread yet. Until Andy says something, I think we can assume this is another joke from Clay. smile.gif
ClayPerrine
It's not a joke. We had a long discussion in the admin forum about this. Everyone signed off on it. I just got the dirty job of posting the news.
Jenny
I just got the dirty job of posting the news.

I think Clay is just tired of being the newest admin (read: guy who does bitch work and buys beer).

happy11.gif
Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 10 2006, 12:30 PM)
I just got the dirty job of posting the news.

I think Clay is just tired of being the newest admin (read: guy who does bitch work and buys beer).

happy11.gif
Jen

laugh.gif lol2.gif
street legal go-kart
Mike,
Does this mean that I can no longer post as you?
Do I have to set up a clandestine alter ego to continue in the infamos "*" tradition?

JT
Joe Bob
Yep....yer fired..... shocked[1].gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Gint @ Mar 10 2006, 07:24 AM)
I told you he was senile...

yeah, but according to Clay, we can "re-primate" him ...

av-943.gif Andy
street legal go-kart
Congrats Mikey!
Does this mean you have gone legit?

JT
Toast
RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
SLITS
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 10 2006, 08:39 AM)
Okay....just got the memo. Crap, now I have to be an example like I'm (supposed to be) to my kids....man...I thought I could relax here and be childish....oh well. Time to grow up.

For my first official act.....

I'm banning Howard and SLITs..... cool_shades.gif

user posted image

If you can spell Mikey, I'll sell you the vowels
pete-stevers
slits i thought you where banned...you have been banned but not blocked.....hmmmmm biggrin.gif
SLITS
Yeh, I know, I'll piss and moan, get a few phone calls, whine on the winky board that I've been banished, make nice and they'll make me an admin.....

If nominated I will not run...
If elected I will not serve....
Joe Bob
They have to ask you, fat boy.....
SLITS
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 10 2006, 05:14 PM)
They have to ask you, fat boy.....

KMA.gif
KaptKaos
I for one welcome our new admin overlord.
pete-stevers
i too welcome him.......
but me thinks...hmmm..... where oh where is his 914
seanery
Welcome to the team Mike!

Please forward all bitch requests to the new guy! laugh.gif w00t1.gif w00t2.gif Jumpy.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (seanery @ Mar 10 2006, 06:22 PM)
Welcome to the team Mike!

Please forward all bitch requests to the new guy! laugh.gif w00t1.gif w00t2.gif Jumpy.gif

Yea.. the FNG gets all the post-2-1117899824.gif jobs. And Mikey is the FNG.

nomore9one4
Does this mean you can't post unless you have a bouncing boobie avatar? calvin.gif I guess this means... hitfan[1].gif
JoeSharp
This is a nice development, Admins must of been working overtime.

Thank you Andy.

Mikie: Congratulations. If there is anything I can do to help you, just ask.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
DNHunt
It feels like the earth's magnetic poles just flipped. Could be yin and yang. It should be fun though.

#^%&*988&^$#@#@@$@$^%&&)()*&*(&&##$#@#@!$^%%^%&^(*)(. Ok ban me Z!

Dave
reverie

Don't ban him! That string was inspired! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Mar 10 2006, 05:34 PM)
It feels like the earth's magnetic poles just flipped.

actually, i saw this special on nova, looks like we're heading for a magnetic pole flip. within the next 1000 years or so, could even happen within our lifetime ...

on average, the poles flip every 200,000 years or so, with a brief (~1000 year period) inbetween where there are up to 8 poles! all over the planet and the van allen belt disappears until it's back to dual poles ...
meaning MAJOR cosmic radiation onslaught during the flip. better invest in skin-cancer products stock right now ...

cool_shades.gif Andy
DNHunt
See what you admins started. It's the end of the world.

on average, the poles flip every 200,000 years or so, with a brief (~1000 year period) inbetween where there are up to 8 poles! all over the planet and the van allen belt disappears until it's back to dual poles ...
meaning MAJOR cosmic radiation onslaught during the flip. better invest in skin-cancer products stock right now ...

Dave
Mrs. K
huh.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif blink.gif confused24.gif shocked[1].gif dry.gif ph34r.gif idea.gif .........

Woo hoo clap56.gif
Way to go Mikey!!!! pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif
drew365
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Mar 10 2006, 05:34 PM)
It feels like the earth's magnetic poles just flipped.

actually, i saw this special on nova, looks like we're heading for a magnetic pole flip. within the next 1000 years or so, could even happen within our lifetime ...

cool_shades.gif Andy

Which brings up the question, how many Poles does it take to flip the earth? wacko.gif
SGB
ohmy.gif

beerchug.gif
Duffster
Which brings up the question, how many Poles does it take to flip the earth?
Just one if he can get far enough out on the end of the lever...
r_towle
Will this place ever stop amazing me...

blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Duffster @ Mar 10 2006, 09:47 PM)
Which brings up the question, how many Poles does it take to flip the earth?
Just one if he can get far enough out on the end of the lever...

ok archimedes.....
DNHunt
Don't forget Faraday too. I always thought it was the field that flipped but maybe the good old earth roles over. You guys down south starting to feel like you're at the North Pole yet. If you guys get lucky when the world quits tumbling maybe you'll end up in Rio. Not a bad place to land. Must be close to Carnivale now. Party down.

Dave
maf914
If the Earth rolls over the Coriolis effect will be reversed. In other words, the toilet will swirl in the opposite direction.

That's gonna make for some bad mojo! laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (maf914 @ Mar 11 2006, 07:16 AM)
If the Earth rolls over the Coriolis effect will be reversed. In other words, the toilet will swirl in the opposite direction.

That's gonna make for some bad mojo! laugh.gif

That already happens in Australia. There is no truth in the rumor that the American Embassy installed jacuzzi jets in their toilets so that it would run the American way.... dry.gif
redshift
Just hook your battery up backwards.

M
TJB/914
Hi All,

I never met this Mr. Mike * & question the Administrators decision?? I am reading that Mr. Mike will settle down and grow up. I advise our administrators to kick him to the curb if he lets you down.

That being said, I trust your judgement and welcome Mr. Mike biggrin.gif Hope he brings new idea's and growth to this wonderful 914 group.

Tom (from fly over country)
BTW
Thanks Andy for your guidancce. I know it's hard to find people who work free.
Joe Bob
And maybe people from MI will learn to appreciate humor?

Growing up and growing old are not something that have to be done in equal increments. Just because you are getting older doesn't mean you have to became a stodgy old curmudgeon asswipe....

As for my second admin chore....I sentence you to hang from the neck until you cheer up......

Plagerized from Monty Python....english humor...another source of ya gotta "get it" type humor....we can't have a copyright infringment here.... cool_shades.gif
TJB/914
Hi Mike,

I surrender, was just playing with your mind. I know you will do a good job.

A real big welcome from fly over country & MI. I really mean it. pray.gif

Tom
Allan
Hey Mike,

Make everyones avatar naked ladies and make yours a puppy.

Then bitch everybody out for violating the pg rule... laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Mar 11 2006, 09:00 AM)
Hi Mike,

I surrender, was just playing with your mind.   I know you will do a good job.  

A real big welcome from fly over country & MI.  I really mean it. pray.gif

Tom

S'Ok....I have the same arguement with my wife. She says I should act my age.....screw that.
reverie
We should get this t-shirt for our new admin.

But first we have to find the guy wearing it.. laugh.gif

Hawktel
Lol I wore that shirt to work oneday. They made we wear a coat for the part of the day after somone read it.

And to Mikey!

Lol I've moderated web sites before. Man they fucked you over good.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 11 2006, 08:06 AM)
Hey Mike,

Make everyones avatar naked ladies and make yours a puppy.

Then bitch everybody out for violating the pg rule... laugh.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif That would be awesome!

Lisa mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.