Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ADMIN STAFF!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ClayPerrine
We have a new admin as of today. The famous (or is it infamous) MikeZ (aka "*") has agreed to to assist us.

For those of you who don't know Mike, he has been a long time advocate of the 914. He is one of the first people to signup here when 914club started, and is a wealth of knowledge, plus a really "ahem" quirky sense of humor. Despite being 914 deprived at this time, the admin staff welcomes him to our ranks.

Let me be the first to say "Welcome".

tdgray
Your kidding... right huh.gif

Don't go to the dark side Mikey...nooooooo ph34r.gif
rhodyguy
looks like his "first" official action was tunning up his avatar. so...the inmates are running the prison now, huh?

k
rick 918-S
w00t.gif After trashing you over on the Bird Board I'll be expecting to be banned often. wavey.gif

Oh ya, welcome.png
Part Pricer

This is a joke, right? Hmm...I just checked the calendar and it's March 10, not April 1.

If it's not, I guess all rules are out the window. Not that it matters to me, but it may to some others, I just closely examined his avatar. cool_shades.gif Yes, she is naked.

SLITS
Well, that does it....I'm banning myself to the Bird Board......."*" = Admin = oxymoron
blitZ
Congrats...

Do we have to call you sir, now? laugh.gif
TINCAN914
It's all over now... Anarchy will follow dogs and cats living together...... sheeplove.gif
rhodyguy
this abortion thing in n dakota and the us mid-east policy has me all confused.

k
Bruce Allert
....if'n ye'kain't beet'm
ye may'is well make'm join ya slap.gif alfred.gif

Stow yer guns at the bar then belly up beer.gif

....b beer3.gif
drewvw

I've only been here a month and I've already gotten a sense of his unique style....congrats.
lotus_65
after all that went on in february, this is positively surreal.
Allan
blink.gif
Kerrys914
yawn.gif popcorn[1].gif
morgan
popcorn[1].gif
Katmanken
OMG!

This didn't involve the use of electroshock therapy and bouncing avatars did it?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZz..... Hunh?

Ken happy11.gif
736conver
This reminds me of when I heard GPR was joinging forces with AA.

wacko.gif
MoveQik
smilie_pokal.gif Mike, keep me signed up for your Avatar of the Month Club!
Joe Bob
HUH? confused24.gif

First I heard about it....do I get free stuff?
Bleyseng
MikeZ as Admin?? Well thats good as we need some humor around here.

and the next step is for Miles to be a admin, right?

or we could have Monique's pet monkey, Rasta as one..... burnout.gif
Rusty
I think Clay is just tired of being the newest admin (read: guy who does bitch work and buys beer).

Zois will be an excellent admin bitch. laugh.gif

Congrats, dude. Welcome. It was good to talk to you last week. chatsmiley.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
redshift
LMAO

I believe you have my stapler...

This thread is closed.

M
redshift
I can't really close threads, so just pretend you can't post to it.

M
Howard
Congrats, Mike, and smilie_pokal.gif to the admins. It's about time the inmates had a chance to rule the asylum. beerchug.gif
Rusty
Miles.. pretend you closed the thread and none of us are posting.
redshift
unsure.gif

No! I want you to stop posting now! mad.gif

MIKE! HELP!

M
Gint
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 10 2006, 08:04 AM)
HUH? confused24.gif

First I heard about it....do I get free stuff?

I told you he was senile... wacko.gif
tat2dphreak
so the inmates are officially running the asylum... cool_shades.gif

biggrin.gif

congrats mikey! clap56.gif
Joe Bob
Okay....just got the memo. Crap, now I have to be an example like I'm (supposed to be) to my kids....man...I thought I could relax here and be childish....oh well. Time to grow up.

For my first official act.....

I'm banning Howard and SLITs..... cool_shades.gif
Howard
Figures. Can't out smart 'em or beat 'em at the track, just ban them. finger.gif
Where are my W/S banners?
brant
I think this is a good move.
very cool.

congrats mike!

(oh and when I said this was cool, I'm not telling if I was refering to making mike an admin, or banning slits and howard?)

biggrin.gif

LvSteveH
It's an old trick, my wife alwasy puts the class clown in charge when she leaves her classroom, she says they crave attention, and it doesn't really matter where it comes from. May there be boobies and bunny ears for all beerchug.gif
skline
Now this is a surprise. I would have never though Zois as an Admin. What is this world coming to? An admin with a gun, I am beside myself. I can hardly wait to see Mikey act normal. laugh.gif
redshift
It's not official until Z is christened with a 6-pack of Old Mi'wawkee, and wakes up with cat pee on his shirt.

M
skline
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 10 2006, 08:19 AM)
It's not official until Z is christened with a 6-pack of Old Mi'wawkee, and wakes up with cat pee on his shirt.

M

He does that daily!
Eddie Williams
Z ans admin??? Isn't that one of the seven signs???
pete-stevers
that crazy.....Z.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
TROJANMAN
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
wait huh.gif
let me check my calender idea.gif Nope, not April 1st yet.

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

chairfall.gif

welcome.png

isn't there like a prerequisite of owning a 914 or something. biggrin.gif
Jeroen
eh... well.... eh... welcome I guess blink.gif
spare time toys
Could it be He was actually stronger than the BHMFIC or what ever it was cool_shades.gif
StratPlayer
I wonder if Wavey Gravey would approve of this???
Joe Bob
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Mar 10 2006, 10:16 AM)
Could it be He was actually stronger than the BHMFIC or what ever it was cool_shades.gif

No....it was a meeting of the minds.

Successful negotiation of differences of opinions CAN be more goal oriented than a public bashing, fistfight or outright war.....

I respect the decisionmakers and when they asked me to join the ranks of the "venomous admins".....I mulled my answer over.....I've been here since the beginning and "generally" like what's going on.....so I figured once I sold one or more of my 356s and got another 914 or better yet....the "Rocket" back... what better resource than here?

So...yeah there were retreats on both sides....but it was mutual. But it don't mean that I lost balls either... cool_shades.gif
Lou W
Congratulations smash.gif
Cap'n Krusty
After all these years, Beetle Bailey has been promoted ............ The Cap'n
redshift
Anyone notice that the garage is pretty much as it was before it was split?

Yeah, it's time for it to split again, I guess.. laugh.gif frikken amoeba.

M
Jenny
You're seriously getting the "Rocket" back? I loved that car!

Congrats, Mikey. Now we can harass you. More so, I mean. cool_shades.gif

Jen
alpha434
Hey MIKE!!!

Is your username still for sale on Ebay?

You'd better take care of that...
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 10 2006, 10:38 AM)
You're seriously getting the "Rocket" back? I loved that car!

Congrats, Mikey. Now we can harass you. More so, I mean. cool_shades.gif

Jen

Uh no....it's a wish. The current owner would need to be talked into it....
maf914
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 10 2006, 09:26 AM)
Successful negotiation of differences of opinions CAN be more goal oriented than a public bashing, fistfight or outright war.....

That's interesting. I figured this developement involved some Clockwork Orange-style psychotherapy! laugh.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE ("*" @ Mar 10 2006, 06:26 PM)
But it don't mean that I lost balls either... cool_shades.gif

you mean you have balls?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.