Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: WIN A DATE WITH TOAST!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
JoeSharp
Melba: I can only say that I'm sorry that this thread has degraded to this point. I didn't see my typo until it was too late. [(funny MF though). All of the best happens naturaly.] I'm going to send the bucks to John through Lindas paypal, just cause I said I would. Give Ron a BIG HUG and a little kiss for me (cause I would only give him a little one).
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
bernbomb914
with that thought I release all claims to my prize to Toast to do with as she likes.

Bernie
JoeSharp
KOOOOL!!! Hows that Don.
skline
Joe, you remain Galant in my opinion as always. smilie_pokal.gif
Speedster07
Toast is a girl?
I didn't know headbang.gif
Damn now I wish I'd won the smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
huh.gif

Check "The Girls of 914 Club" calander.......September.
biggrin.gif
Speedster07
I did, I did, I did Oh smlove2.gif aktion035.gif drooley.gif w00t1.gif clap23.gif dancinnanner.gif \
now I need to be whip[1].gif
JoeSharp
By special request. (by Toast) For Speedster.
Speedster this ius Melba at the Red Rock Classic.
JoeSharp
Nother
JoeSharp
She has lost some weight sence these were taken.
DonTraver
Yeah, that's fine Joe and Bernbomb914. Thank You.

Bernbomb914, I think it was a innocent remark with no harm intended.

While a comment like that might mean nothing between guys, it means a lot towards a woman.

Ya ever notice how sometimes a innocent comment can take on a life of it's own, and then when people realize it, it's too late, and then the people involved disappear with hurt feeling. I didn't want that to happen here. It's happened here a couple of times.

Melba (Toast) is a lovely woman, and I consider her to be a friend.

So what say, we put this behind us and have a good time in the nonclub.

Later, Don

craig downs
QUOTE (DonTraver @ Mar 14 2006, 07:28 AM)

Melba (Toast) is a lovely woman, and I consider her to be a friend.

agree.gif
She was the first one I talked to since joining the club. She is a very nice, fun, and classie lady that I consider a good friend.
Brando
So did the prize fiasco have a happy ending? cool_shades.gif biggrin.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 14 2006, 06:32 AM)

Melba ALWAYS looks gooood!! (We need a "babe" smiley).
Cheers, Elliot
Flat VW
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Mar 13 2006, 02:51 PM)
Hip Hip Horray!!!! smilie_pokal.gif  Now What do I do? I will offer the privilege of this Date with Toast to the highest bidder with the proceeds to go to John Unthank to get his health back.
Have Fun

(subj to Toasts approval)

Hold it a minute!!

I WILL TAKE THE DATE with TOASTY.

JOHN

P.S. I could use a break from Nurse Rachett, you will need to be gentle with me though. screwy.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 14 2006, 05:32 AM)

i was about to say.......
she's looking a little toastier since those pics. sizzzzzzzle happy11.gif
MrsUnFun
Goodness gracious - I'd take a date with toast. Toast is a delightful woman with beautiful skin and gorgeous hair - good looking - and what's most important to me, such a nice personality. I could go on and on and on. There's a lucky guy out there somewhere who should have a lot of fun in her company.

I was trying to tease John when he was in ICU by telling him that Jimmy said "Dad's thread has x number of pages/posts - second only to 'win a date with toast'!" I thought it was funny even if he didn't exactly laugh at the time.

I'm now dragging my feet on sending the laptop to Britt for repair because John got out of bed twice yesterday and once today in order to come in here and get on the site. I'm thinking this is really good for him wink.gif - so Britt, I haven't shipped it yet.

Over and out,
Nurse Rachett
Toast
laugh.gif

You guys are funny!

John,
If my 914 ever gets out of the shop, i'll have to do a road trip to relieve Mrs. Unfun of her Nurse Rachett duties. w00t.gif

Laurie, can't wait to hang out with you again. You are so sweet and funny and a real joy to converse with. beerchug.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :blush:

Oh, by the way, the runner-up got the Date with Toast.
biggrin.gif
JoeSharp
biggrin.gif :PERMAGRIN: Joe
bernbomb914
smile.gif Toast if my heart condition would have allowed this date I would have been all over it. Plus my lovely wife might object. which might cause my demise even faster. I am glad the runner up forfield my duties at the lunchon Sat. and everyone had a good and a good laugh over this.

Bernie biggrin.gif
Flat VW
I just love happy endings.

John wub.gif
markb
(In my best Maxwell Smart voice) "Missed it by *that* much." laugh.gif
JoeSharp
Does anybody besides me remember this. I know Toast does. Where are all the gossips. Does anyone really want to Know?
SLITS
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 14 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Does anybody besides me remember this. I know Toast does. Where are all the gossips. Does anyone really want to Know?

You've already had two.....how many more would you like?
Brad Roberts
Can I still sign up?

Toast, I'll work on your car for you..

I say her truck has ZERO inches of snow it right now.

B
SLITS
And the asshole finally wins something......we'll tell Toast later.....
Flat VW
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 14 2006, 05:23 PM) *

I say her truck has ZERO inches of snow it right now.

av-943.gif
Bruce Allert
Good Grief! How big of a dredge did it take to bring this thread to the surface? hide.gif

.......b
GWN7
Actually at Ron's flesh roast, someone asked me what I was doing there.......my answer was I was there for my date with Toast biggrin.gif

She looked at me and said I guess you should have entered chairfall.gif

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.