Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: WIN A DATE WITH TOAST!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Toast
Guess how many inches of snow are in the bed of Toast's truck, and win a date with Toast!

Must bring your own butter. biggrin.gif

One entry per person.

No changes to original submission allowed or entry will be disqualified.

A tie will be..........well, I'll deal with that later. happy11.gif

Final entry must be submitted by 8:00 am on Monday March, 13th.

Winner winner will be announced as soon as I get a chance to check it at work. rolleyes.gif

This is not a solicitation! This game is to provide some fun to the club garage forum readers. Any deragatory statements will not be tollerated and will be deleted immediately!

Have Fun and Good Luck!
MoveQik
19 inches. If I win I will offer the prize up to some deserving single gentleman(I know that eliminates a lot of you) in the non-club. beerchug.gif
Howard
Got 7 1/2 inches last night. 8 more inches expected by toninght!

skline
Are we talking inches deep at the deepest point or total acumulative inches of snow in the bed total? confused24.gif
markb
Just a WAG. 22".
Toast
rolleyes.gif You have been working to much Scotty! rolleyes.gif

Inches deep at deepest point.
r_towle
Dr. Roger
19 inches
erikstoll
15 1/2 inches
seanery
23.5 biggrin.gif
Lou W
28.5 wink.gif
T H O M A S
32 inch
Aaron Cox
31 inch
gregrobbins
33.5"
ejm
19.14"
balljoint
25"

I won some belly-button lint here last week, and wins come in threes don't they? biggrin.gif

It must be noted that I am a married man and therefore will have to officially decline the prize....or perhaps donate it to a worthy charity? wink.gif
Aaron Cox
wait, this should be in metric...

do the conversion on my guess... laugh.gif
olav
24"
ThinAir
QUOTE (ejm @ Mar 12 2006, 04:25 PM)
19.14"

Hey - you beat me to it!
Howard
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 12 2006, 03:34 PM)

106cm
lagunero

Too funny!

Friendly edit as I do not wish to snow on Toast's parade smile.gif
balljoint
Aaron, don't let Howard do that to you. smile.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (seanery @ Mar 12 2006, 02:55 PM)
23.5 biggrin.gif

Okay, that free ipod in your sig. is annoying and too big. One vote to get rid of it. hijacked.gif
jim_hoyland
27.5"
morph
39 inches wink.gif

james
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 12 2006, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 12 2006, 03:34 PM)

106cm

41.73 "
blink.gif
seanery
QUOTE (Air_Cooled_Nut @ Mar 12 2006, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (seanery @ Mar 12 2006, 02:55 PM)
23.5  :D

Okay, that free ipod in your sig. is annoying and too big. One vote to get rid of it. hijacked.gif

says he of little patience wacko.gif
38 inches

cool.gif
JoeSharp
well lets see, thats
1.5 times the greath of 2.25 times a height of 7.25 for a cubic mass of 24.46875 by 3 mergings for a total cubic mass of 73.406 and a total mass height of 21.75".
Joe Sharp PHH
Sparky
15.5" Do I have to pay the airfare for you to come out to Boston?
Howard
Sorry for the confusion, AA, that was my guess, not your conversion. I'm counting on wind driven snow to fill the bed up above cab level. I hope your conversion goes well beer.gif

Math problem: If Toasty, and I quote, "Got 7 1/2 inches last night. 8 more inches expected by tonight", why would she go out with any of us? wacko.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 12 2006, 06:34 PM)
Sorry for the confusion, AA, that was my guess, not your conversion. I'm counting on wind driven snow to fill the bed up above cab level. I hope your conversion goes well beer.gif

Math problem: If Toasty, and I quote, "Got 7 1/2 inches last night. 8 more inches expected by tonight", why would she go out with any of us? wacko.gif

she didn't tell me we were going out tonight! laugh.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 12 2006, 04:46 PM)
well lets see, thats
1.5 times the greath of 2.25 times a height of 7.25 for a cubic mass of 24.46875 by 3 mergings for a total cubic mass of 73.406  and a total mass height of 21.75".
Joe Sharp PHH

Friggin Rocket Scientist.

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Sparky @ Mar 12 2006, 04:46 PM)
15.5" Do I have to pay the airfare for you to come out to Boston?

Uhhh..........yeeessss. biggrin.gif

I guess we could go halfers. laugh.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 12 2006, 05:34 PM)

Hey Howard............. slap.gif

If I was lucky enough to get those math problems, I wouldn't be posting a contest........eh?
rolleyes.gif
TimT
Toaster Im guesing thats one of yer Toyota pickem ups?
LvSteveH
26" and my wife says it's ok wink.gif
Toast
QUOTE (TimT @ Mar 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
Toaster Im guesing thats one of yer Toyota pickem ups?

You got that right. smilie_pokal.gif

Actually, ifen ya scroll to the right, you will see my other Toyota too. wub.gif
WaideS
Umm I'd like to win, I mean guess

21 1/2 inches piratenanner.gif
Series9
10.375"

wub.gif
skline
After careful research and calculations, the bed of an 86 Toyota truck is about 16.4 inches from bottom to top and the snow at the deepest point is about 7.853 inches up the cab in the photo, I am going to guess that it is at the deepest point, in a rib of the bed to the top of the drift would be 24.253 so round that off to 24.25 inches.

Thats my guess and I am sticking to it. smile.gif
TimT
After much deliberation and beer,

25-21/64"

Speedster07
I'm afraid to guess, I don't want to be the unlucky winner.....so
Well here it goes. 24.5

But we can beerchug.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif barf.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif barf.gif beer.gif
reverie

Nice avatar, Tim... great album. aktion035.gif

I'm gonna guess 21.12 inches.
bd1308
uh, bob i'm gonna go with one dollar.

b
SharonG
Well, Toast, I don't wanna date you, but I'd love to hang and party with ya! I'll guess anyway...

51cm very_first_smiley[1].gif
ConeDodger
26.25 inches...
Speedster07
QUOTE (reverie @ Mar 12 2006, 09:46 PM)
Nice avatar, Tim... great album. aktion035.gif

I'm gonna guess 21.12 inches.

Been there done that...and in the proper frame of mind, melting and oh the visuals smiley_notworthy.gif
bernbomb914
when are you going to measure the snow? it keeps getting deeper so there is no end in sight.I just came up hwy 78 from the desert and there was over a foot of snow at the 3000 ft range. It snowed in the hill down in San Felipi mex. I t rained on the score 250 on Saterday.

Bernie
TimT
hijacked.gif

Been there done that...and in the proper frame of mind, melting and oh the visuals

heard some great stuff on XM today... thats why I dug this avatar back up..

I pretty much went to shows from 1976-1995 when they were in the NY area.. when I was in school I traveled.. Red Rocks etc..

Toast you around to give hints? whos is gettin hotter etc?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.