Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody..fun run Sunday? SF Valley, Santa Clarita
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Allan
d
Howard
Hey Mike, thanks for your hospitality. Donuts, OJ, Coffee, 914's, and a tour guide. Doesn't get much better than that. You're a lucky guy.. Nice home, family, car.

Think we ought to have an event at that place we stopped. Curvy roads, Jack Daniels, and a boxing ring to settle ties laugh.gif
Allan
e
Allan
f
Allan
g
Allan
h
Allan
i
Allan
Last one. Lunc time...
drew365
I worked on the 914 today, so I'm kind of glad I stayed home. I made major progress on a track mod that's been in my head for several months. I'll chase after you guys at the next get together. Glad you had fun.
dekman
Thank you Mike for a fun time....food, good company, great roads.....nothing better than driving with friends in 914's at speed on curvy roads (....and picking on Howard slap.gif Will do it again soon! biggrin.gif
Howard
Dekman and Headrage
Howard
Our host. Notice all the smiling faces and T-Shirts? Temp dropped like a rock a few minutes into the run. Bunch of whiners had to pull over and put on coats smile.gif

Mike set a nice pace. What's 5000 rpm in 4th with 205/50's?
Chucks 6
Pics from Chuck
Chucks 6
more from Chuck
Chucks 6
Lake shot
Chucks 6
another lake shot
Chucks 6
notice the clouds and the price of gas.
Chucks 6
Lunch stop
gary gartner
Thanks, Mike for your hospitality and tour guide work--
great run, only got a little rain on the way home--
but I didn't have to solw down--so I guess it didn't really rain.
thanks again, to all--had a great time
Gary beer3.gif
Mike D.
Thanks Chuck for posting some great Pics! I've got a new desk top now. biggrin.gif

All you guys are very welcome, we'll have to do it again sometime...
Howard
agree.gif
Great pix Chuck. Poor little yellow Suzi being accosted by those snarling orange sixes. No wonder I'm so protective biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.