Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What does the WCC mean to you
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
McMark
There will be a convoy. AZ people meet SoCal People, AZ/SoCal people meet NorCal people. Truckin' all the way to Portland. driving.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 19 2006, 05:28 PM)
There will be a convoy. AZ people meet SoCal People, AZ/SoCal people meet NorCal people. Truckin' all the way to Portland. driving.gif

What he said..... biggrin.gif
olav
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 19 2006, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 19 2006, 05:28 PM)
There will be a convoy.  AZ people meet SoCal People, AZ/SoCal people meet NorCal people.  Truckin' all the way to Portland.  :driving:

What he said..... biggrin.gif

Cool.

I guess the dates and times of meeting with the convey will be firmed up closer to the event.
olav

What channel are we going to use to talk amongst ourselves with the two way radios during the trip?

confused24.gif
Porsche Rescue
Tom (carerraguy), David (djm914-6)
You will see this
Porsche Rescue
And if the parking lot is not too crowded, we will have some 914's in this scene.
djm914-6
West coast guys and gals have all the fun!

Porsche Rescue, I like that photo. Maybe I can include a NW scene. We'll see.
JoeSharp
Our caravan is going to start much further east than AZ. By the time it gets to the CA border it should have members from 6 states. I'm hoping that they are all coming to my house. My biggest probablem is what to do with the 4th of July? jsharp.gif
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.