Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: april 4/8-15 in sea/tac.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
DNHunt
In
scottb
cheers all....

in town and ready for tomorrow. gotta keep what seems to be the start of a sinus infection at bay but, i'm all over this! beer.gif beer.gif

1pm at harmon in the silver minivan!!!! aktion035.gif

cheers,

scott
DNHunt
Scott

Look for me in a tan 914 club.com hat if I can get it dried out by then. Man I hope we can keep current on the Masters there. 914's, golf and my wife are my favorite things. 2 out of 3 aren't bad. Not sure about the order though. Right now the wife is third and given that I'm drinking beer and on the nonclub/club and she's giving me the business. It appears the order is not likely to change for a while.

Dave
dinomium
Sorry, guys I am going to have to sit this one out... WIfey suprised me with a day off for her, which means more chores for me and NO tweeking on the green machine! sad.gif
Hoist em high for me boys!
scottb
tylenol sinus is the shit!!! i feel much better.

as i recall, though it has been a number of years, there are plenty of tv's at the harmon. my brother in law won't tag along because it would cut into his masters viewing time. his ass is going to be glued to the couch all day.

Look for me in a tan 914 club.com hat if I can get it dried out by then.

i will be in a blue 914club hat.....

first round is on me gents (that should improve attendance huh?!) beer.gif beer.gif
rhodyguy
"914's, golf and my wife are my favorite things" unsure.gif strange batting lineup there dave! biggrin.gif

k
Bleyseng
QUOTE (scottb @ Apr 9 2006, 05:28 AM)

first round is on me gents (that should improve attendance huh?!) beer.gif beer.gif

Shit! someone's buying! I'm there! beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
sure. i've heard that one before geoff. then there's the last minute "something came up...". dry.gif

k
Bleyseng
I am showing up....You buying the 2nd round Kevin? biggrin.gif

Now to find this place....... mrs.K.gif
rhodyguy
sure, schooners of ranier biggrin.gif . i know you need to keep the spending down to finance your world travels rolleyes.gif . take the city center exit (705) off of I-5, exit on 21st and turn left. the harmon will be on the other side of pacific. the top of the building will have the old "Harmon" painted on it, hard to miss. blink.gif i'll be there around 12:45. look for the silver bullet.

k
rhodyguy
i anyone gets there earlier than me, the table is reserved under "Powers".

k
Bleyseng
anyone got a cell phone?? I have DaveHunts but that # goes to Betsy now it seems so Dave musta got his cell phone taken away.
rhodyguy
snakewood.com. new business venture?

k
Bleyseng
Yeah, with Miles and GoatsRus.com was taken.
effutuo101
Sorry everybody,
I got done with yesterday at about 4am this morning. Got up about an hour ago. Sorry I missed everbody.
Chris
DNHunt
Geoff

I hate cell phones. I take pleasure in being out of touch.

Dave
Bleyseng
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Apr 9 2006, 04:16 PM)
Geoff

I hate cell phones. I take pleasure in being out of touch.

Dave

Quit following Kevin's example! Next you and Jerry will be parting out cars on the back 40. wink.gif
KELTY360
Hey Scott, Kevin, Dave, Geoff, Blair, James & Willow...great to meet all of you and talk teener. That and finding good 914 parts at a VW swap meet made my day. Thanks especially to Scott for giving us a good excuse to get together. Next time I'll have my car there - at least it's off jackstands now.
rhodyguy
good time. it's the best to meet the faces behind the screens. relative strangers talking like they've known each other for years. the 914 is the great equalizer.

k
scottb
thanks guys!!!!

made the trip worthwhile and it was only day one!!!

some teeners, some seat time in dave hunts car, listen to a couple of triads....

burgers... beers... conversation....all just for the visitor from the east....

very cool.... pics in a bit.

cheers!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Ok, here's a pic of the group without DaveHunt or myself in the shot.
IPB Image mrs.K.gif
DNHunt
The best thing you could do to improve the quality of your picture was to leave me out. Fun time you guys

Dave
scottb
hmmmm.... thought i took more pics

but system says 0kb global space left so can't upload anything.....

will do so later.

thanks again all for the great visit.

scottb

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.