Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picts of the F/G parts after paint &
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Here's some picts without the front bumber as I am doing some repairs. The hinges weigh nearly nothing after all the holes. Note the full front hood with light covers.
john rogers
Another
john rogers
another
john rogers
another
john rogers
another
john rogers
another
john rogers
last one
Jeroen
sweet!
where did you get those doors?
john rogers
Gt Racing, now in the Denver area I think. I had to do some reglueing as they are made from and inner and outer shell and in a couple of places the glue was not as good as I'd like. Los Ponchos also added some reenforcements to the middle of the front lid as it was too weak they said. I think the car is now under 2000 pounds without me which is nice.
URY914
Sunroof?

What was the reason to cut that out and add the clear piece in? Weight savings or so you can see out when you roll over?
JPB
I love the rivets! Its a true track beast! smilie_pokal.gif
john rogers
After my buddy rolled at Palm Springs last year I guess the sunroof would give a great view of the brush as it rolled by??!! Anyways, it was to let in more light for the video camera since the interior is black it made for some contrast problems looking out the windshield. Now I can see the gauges on video where before they were blacked out. It is a piece of coated lexan so no heat comes through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.