Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flasher relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ctrout
My turn signal relay started clicking continuously recently. Only the relay clicks, the turn signals still function normally. Has this ever happened to anyone here?
JJ914
You got mail
fiid
I have similar problems - let us know what you find....

Ctrout
Got a new relay from Pelican today. Problem solved.
Mueller
yep, I had to do the same thing....I tried a generic relay from NAPA, didn't work too well....paid for a correct relay and they work perfect...
Tobra
Too bad, you could have saved about $20 if you had asked me
Relay Thread

Ctrout
I wish you had replied to this thread sometime like oh, two weeks ago when I posted it!
Tobra
QUOTE(Ctrout @ Apr 13 2006, 10:34 PM) *

I wish you had replied to this thread sometime like oh, two weeks ago when I posted it!

Sorry brother, I help out when I see something I struggled with...there are a number of VW parts that are perfect fits, and waay cheaper. IE, said relay, the cover to the fuse box is a match for one out of a 75-79 bug, with numbers 1-12 instead of little pictures, for about 75% less. The interior light is also really similar to a VW ( beetle sedan I think). There is a lot of stuff, we should make a list. I would also encourage you to pull the ground, and clean all the contacts in the fuse block, that helped make my headlights brighter, go figure
Ctrout
Thanks for the info. I happen to be in the market for a fuse cover. Keep kicking out the one for the running lights. Great idea, building a list. I don't have any idea what parts are compatible. Anybody want to take a crack at this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.