Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:rediculous
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jim912928
Rich...well..I'm proud of where I work...not an ego thing just pride. I'd have to argue the point on technology. Don't compare the look (which we spend alot of time to keep timeless) with technology. Hmmm...the motorcycle industry at large has bragged about the superior innovation of the revolution engine (go see v-rod...water cooled v-twin with a torque curve others strive for). Engine was developed with a joint venture endeavor with Porsche.

So, if I offended anybody with my sly humor I apologize...I'm as passionate about the HD brand as I am about the Porsche brand...don't cofuse my passion with ego. For those that actually know me understand that.

b...offer still stands if you want to chat about what an IT exec looks for in new hires/college grads.

Jim
alpha434
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Mar 30 2006, 11:03 AM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Mar 30 2006, 01:57 PM)
Not to mention that my employer should be gathering data about me from this forum anyway.

come on man.

You had better think twice.

Last year, I was on a job interview. Towards the end, they started asking me questions about my Porsche 914, my involvement with Autocross and other things.

Google is a powerful thing.

Britt Dodd on Google

It's all about the name. Google me... "Chris Logan"

Results 69,800 for "chris logan". (0.12 seconds)

I stir up more shit on the internet than I thought... av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.