carr914
Paul's new paint
carr914
Qarl explaining why this really is a 914
carr914
Rob's. Thanks again for keeping us organized

T.C.
carr914
I have to throw a picture of mine in here. By the way, I don't know if you heard me leaving, I hit 110 by the bottom of the entrance ramp, then some jackass jumped over 3 lanes, I had to bail over to the e-lane, and kept my foot in it. I hope that is the 1st and only time I have opposite lock going down I-4.

T.C.
URY914
Yea, we heard you leaving. It sounded like you were pulling out of the hairpin at Sebring. clap56.gif
carr914
Brett, the 1st time I read your comment, I was thinking WTF, the old witch that kept spilling coffee? Then I remembered the hostess, she was cool, so your back on the OK list.

T.C.
URY914
TC,
Maybe you and Doug need to hang with Brett more often.
You can all go cruzin' for chicks in his chevy.

P
iiibdsiil

QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 17 2006, 06:22 PM) *

Brett, the 1st time I read your comment, I was thinking WTF, the old witch that kept spilling coffee? Then I remembered the hostess, she was cool, so your back on the OK list.

T.C.

Nah, she turned me down, so I had to go with second best.

QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 17 2006, 09:32 PM) *

TC,
Maybe you and Doug need to hang with Brett more often.
You can all go cruzin' for chicks in his chevy.

P

You can drive, that way we can just get the girls to sit on our laps happy11.gif

BTW, I got dinner and a movie with her tonight at 8. grouphug.gif
iiibdsiil
Guys, date went GREAT, we will be allowed back at Cracker Barrel. piratenanner.gif
URY914
QUOTE(iiibdsiil @ Apr 18 2006, 07:37 PM) *

Guys, date went GREAT, we will be allowed back at Cracker Barrel. piratenanner.gif

She just likes you for your car(s).

driving-girl.gif + driving.gif = grouphug.gif

carr914
What car?

T.C.
Brad Roberts
Does Quarls car actually have 914Club on the plate??

Paul (URY) your car is looking GREAT.

Awesome turnout gang!! It looks like everyone had a good time.

B
ein 6er
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 19 2006, 02:40 PM) *

Does Quarls car actually have 914Club on the plate??

Awesome turnout gang!! It looks like everyone had a good time.

B

no, PS!! biggrin.gif
URY914

Thanks Brad. I 've tried to keep it looking like a 914 as much as possible.
Stock shaped front bumper and leaving the targa bar on. But after that anything goes. biggrin.gif
ein 6er
brett, you are a smooooooth operator!! you didn't even need a 914 to impress her!!! clap56.gif

glad the date went well, i would hate to think we would have to find another restaurant!! keep us posted on any future developments!! biggrin.gif

URY914
Let's call Brett "Studman" from now on.
iiibdsiil
Can I change my "Needs Door Locks" to "Motherfucking Pimp"?

We hung out again today. She met one of my Impala buddies in town from Orlando. Went back to my place and got to talking, and well... She is my new girlfriend! aktion035.gif grouphug.gif mueba.gif cool.gif

She is a nice girl, has morals and shit. But I won't let that scare me away. biggrin.gif

She really likes me, and boy, I really like her. I just don't know what she sees in me. Said something about being a nice guy, a gentleman, a sweetheart... dry.gif sad.gif I gotta work on my image here...

The ex wasn't happy to hear it, she's having regrets now. dead horse.gif 2.5 years, with 1.5 of her changing and me not noticing it to have it all pile up on me at once. Oh well, I found someone better. finger.gif

Everyone told me "Bro, the next one will be better then the last." And of course, what do I think "Ya, right, she just needs to go through a phase, it will all go back to normal." And, I hate to admit I was wrong, because this is breaking my all time perfect record of ALWAYS being right, but everyone was right.

Thanks for the support guys! Looking forward to the next club meeting. Hopefully her and I will last long enough for ya'll to meet her.
URY914
Brett, I mean Studman,

This story has really brought a tear to my eye. rolleyes.gif

P

Joe Ricard
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 20 2006, 06:50 AM) *

Brett, I mean Studman,

P

DO we have pics of said hotty yet? Studman ya need to keep her at least till the next women of the 914club calander aktion035.gif
Qarl
I would "clean up" some of the posts in this thread... especially about your new GF calling at an inopportune time before...

Get rid of any "evidence"
iiibdsiil
Good idea Karl. I'll work on that after class.

If ya'll read this, and quoted me, with anything I might have said that could lead to me being in trouble with either the ex or the new one, look for a revision to soon come, and please edit the quotes you have.
iiibdsiil
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Apr 20 2006, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 20 2006, 06:50 AM) *

Brett, I mean Studman,

P

DO we have pics of said hotty yet? Studman ya need to keep her at least till the next women of the 914club calander aktion035.gif

I'll let her know about the calender. I'll try to get a shitty cell phone pic today. I *might* be able to get a shot outta my digital camera before the batteries go dead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.