Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2006 Registration form
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Coy
Hi,

I sent my registration in around June 6th, but I don't see my name on the list. Is there a way to confirm my registration?

Thanks!

Coy
Air_Cooled_Nut
Events page updated:
http://wcc2006.icbm.org/events.html

Contains some times, itinerary and map for the Mt. Hood drive.
rhodyguy
toby, where's the link for the hood run map?

k
Bruce Allert
Kev, it's directly under the HERE FOR ITINERARY in smaller letters.

looking forward to seeing ya again.

.......b
rhodyguy
ok, i found it . it's not on the item toby added. there will be some hill power required on the climb to government camp and even more on the way up to timberline. i hope we have enough time for people to have a look around the lodge. it's one of a kind.

k
Porsche Rescue
Should be lots of time if we have staged photo shoot along with voting/judging of cars. Weather is the key. When we did the "practice" run a couple of weeks ago it was cloudy and cold up there. Not a fun place to stand around outside. If sun is out it will encourage a long stay before descending to the Gorge.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 3 2006, 08:19 AM) *

ok, i found it . it's not on the item toby added. there will be some hill power required on the climb to government camp and even more on the way up to timberline. i hope we have enough time for people to have a look around the lodge. it's one of a kind.

k

I'm confused wacko.gif Did you find the map on the web page? Should I change the font or location to make it easier? Suggestions welcomed!!

Autocross information by JP Stein added on same page (Events).
rhodyguy
i had to click on the link in craig's signature to find it and the "maps" have their own link. the map there has no road designations. it just shows the loop around the mountain. the events page in your link just has the text re the drive around the mountain. no map to be seen.

k
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 3 2006, 09:56 AM) *

i had to click on the link in craig's signature to find it and the "maps" have their own link. the map there has no road designations. it just shows the loop around the mountain. the events page in your link just has the text re the drive around the mountain. no map to be seen.

k

Ahh, I see the confusion. Okay, I'll make some changes. smile.gif
mstein95
Its been awhile since I've travelled to Oregon - is it still against the law to pump your own gas?
chair.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jul 3 2006, 11:56 AM) *

Its been awhile since I've travelled to Oregon - is it still against the law to pump your own gas?
chair.gif

Huh, yeah dry.gif However, with my motorcycle and a couple times with my 914 they let me pump my own. They slide the debit card and I do the rest smile.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Jul 3 2006, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 3 2006, 09:56 AM) *

k

Ahh, I see the confusion. Okay, I'll make some changes. smile.gif

Links added to Maps web page. Don't forget to Refresh you browsers.
Bruce Allert
According to the 10 DAY TREND

The weather is s'pose t'be nice clap56.gif

........b
reverie
For those looking for a romantic escape or family fun after the WCC, you might swing over to John Kelly's place on the coast... John and Carla have a nice hotel (the Gullwing Inn) right on the ocean, and it's perfect for a relaxing getaway. More than a few of us locals are familiar with that beautiful and soul-refreshing beach.. smile.gif

Mapquest map (zoom in/ zoom out):
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...WA&zipcode=

John's website:
http://www.ghiaspecialties.com
cassidy_bolger
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jul 3 2006, 11:56 AM) *

chair.gif

I pump my own when driving the 914. Just open the hood and tell the attendant you can take care of it. They are usually relieved - and often have many other cars to get to anyway.

J P Stein
This is the handout that concerns the WCC AX.
It will be available at the Monarch Hotel Friday & Saturday.

WELCOME TO THE 2006 WCC AUTOCROSS

We will be piggybacking on the Historic’s autocross. This is a charity event with a cost per run
of 5.00 dollars. The timer and course workers are volunteers which means you don’t have to do anything but drive (& be nice to them).

Our own volunteers will be gathering your times for scoring classes.

Our competition will be from 10 AM till 2:00PM Sunday July 9. We will allow 5 runs, 3 of which will be scored. Each competitor will designate which 3 of 5 are to be counted before making the run....so you could do 2 practice and have the last 3 counted towards your class trophy or any combination your prefer.It is each competitors duty to seek out the WCC scorers
and to notify them prior to each of your runs.

Note: The charity AX runs Saturday & Sunday. You can take as many passes as you like prior to
10:AM Sunday. Anyone showing up at the starting line with a snoot full will be shot and your 914 will be auctioned off on the spot....tain’t personal, just biddness.

Classes are as follows:

*Stock
S1)1.7 & 1.8
S2)2.0L

**Prepared.
P1) under 2.0L
P2) 2.0L to 2.4L
P3) 2.5L to 3.0L
P4) 3.2 & up

*stock means stock but tires are free. Wheels aren't.
**Prepared=everything else

We’re on the honor system here. We will have sign up & classing for the autocross Friday July 7 at the Monarch Hotel 12 noon till 8:00 PM.
Late arrivals can call me at 360 xxx-xxxx

Good luck & have fun.

BTW:
We gots trophys for the AX heros biggrin.gif
Britain Smith
Can we run two classes?

-Britain
J P Stein
Yes ...if you can drive 2 cars at the same time. smile.gif
Mueller
Hey JP,

How far are you from the main hotel? (Portland area)

I'm driving up with Mark D and Andy (in other words, I won't have a car to get around with)
J P Stein
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jul 5 2006, 08:38 PM) *

Hey JP,

How far are you from the main hotel? (Portland area)

I'm driving up with Mark D and Andy (in other words, I won't have a car to get around with)

WAG...12-15 miles...but only 6-7 miles from PIR.
Sammy
how much are the track fees?
J P Stein
QUOTE(Sammy @ Jul 6 2006, 06:35 PM) *

how much are the track fees?

If you have to ask you can't afford it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.