Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2006 Registration form
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
boxstr
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE

914 West Coast Classic 2006 July 7-9, 2006 Portland, Oregon Event Registration Form

Please fill out a separate registration form for each adult in your party that will have a 914 or other auto participating in our event. Each car participating needs to have a driver registered as the Principal Registrant. A single co-registrant may participate at no additional charge. Additional friends and family can participate with an additional fee as described below.

Principal Registrant and 1 Co- Registrant $150.00

Name: ________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________

City, State, Zip: ________________________________________

Home Phone: ________________________________________

Cell Phone ________________________________________

Email ________________________________________

914World.com
Screen Name ________________________________________

Co-registrant ________________________________________
May participate in all events but will not receive “goodie bag”

Family and Friend Registrants

Will additional family members or friends be attending the WCC events with you? By paying the supplemental registration fee, these guests may participate in group meals, road tour and the Historic Races at PIR. These guests will not receive goodie bags.

Names of Supplemental registrants________________________________________________

#______ @ $35.00 each

Total Registration Fees $___________

About the Car you’ll have at the 914 West Coast Classic 2006:

______ Check if you will drive a car during the event, but not a 914.

914: Year: ______ Check one: 914/4______ 914/6_______ 914/8_______

Exterior color:________________________ (simple color names…not paint codes please)

License plate:________________________

Special feature(s) of your car? (i.e. V8, Suby, Trailered race car, Limited Edition, anything we might want to know.

Other 914 WCC 2006 events / items to be paid directly to others sponsoring these events:

Charity Autocross at PIR on 7/9, $5.00 per run payable at the event : Class your car below:

Stock= stock, no carbs, no wide wheels, R tires OK Prepared=anything else, engine size only

S1 1.7/1.8____ S2 2.0____ (includes stock factory 6)

P1 Under 2.0____ P2 2.0 to 2.4____ P3 2.5 to 3.0____ P4 3.2 and up___
_

Box lunch(s) orders for the Road Tour Quantity
What type of lunch do you want: Meat/cheese _______Vegetarian_______

So we can better plan and coordinate, …answer Yes or No please:

Circle yes / no as applies

Y N Will you drive a 914 in the Road Tour on Saturday, July 8?

Y N Will you drive a car other than a 914 in the tour?

Additional comments …special requests? How can we help meet any special needs?

Hotel Accommodations: Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. The WCC 2006 Headquarters Hotel is the Monarch Hotel located in Clackamas, OR. The toll free phone number is 800-492-8700. Be sure to tell them that you are with the sports car group’s block of rooms for July 6-8, 2006.

Release of Liability

We the undersigned, for and in consideration of West Coast Classic 2006 permitting the below named persons to enter/operate as participants of the herein named event, HEREBY RELEASE West Coast Classic 2006, its officers, directors, agents and members, and their heirs, personal representatives, assigns and agents from any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, demands or suits whatever, which we may at any time hereafter have or claim to have, on account of or arising out of, any personal injuries or damages to the participants and their motor vehicles, including but not by way of limitations, the right to be paid for any loss of time, loss of services, or for expenses to an accident or injury which the below named participants might suffer at any time hereafter while participating as a driver/passenger of a motor vehicle or participating in any other activity during this event.

We, the undersigned, acknowledge reading and understanding this release and acknowledge the inherent danger of participating in an event of this type.

Registrant Signature: ___________________________________Date: ______________

Print Name: _____________________________

Co-Registrant Signature: ________________________________Date: ______________

Print Name: _____________________________

Signature(s) of Additional Participants: _______________________________Date: _________

Printed Name(s): ______________________________________________________

Include signature of parent or guardian if any of the above participants are minors.

Submitting your Registration Form

Please download these 3 pages, complete, sign and mail with your check, payable to:

WCC/Camp 914

Send to:

WCC ‘06
1580 Bedford Court
Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Please send this completed and signed registration form and full payment so that we receive it not later than May 31, 2006. There will be no refunds of registration fees after May 31 because of commitments made to others on your behalf. Please don’t wait until the last minute so we may better plan a good time for all.

Additional details regarding the event will be sent to registrants after receipt of your completed forms and payment.

If you have questions about registering you may email jimchambers41@hotmail.com for answers.
boxstr
Registrations:

This list does not include SOs. There will be more added as they come in.
WCC 2006 PORTLAND LIST OF ATTENDEES

NAME SCREEN NAME CAR

JP STEIN JP STEIN 74 914-6 2.7
DINO DAVIS DINOMIUM 70 914-4 2.0
JIM CHAMBERS PORSCHE RESCUE 74 914-6 2.7
ANDREW BACON TMBRACING 73 914-4
RICH DAUENHAUER RDAUENHAUER 73 914-4
CASSIDY BOLGER CASSIDY-BOLGER 73 914-4
GREG PETERS PETE-GREGGERS 75 914-4
STEPHEN BARNES STEVE-BARNES 73 914-4
MICHAEL WILLIS MW 914 75 914-4
ALAN BLOSE A BLOSE 58 74 914-4
MARTY YEOMAN MARTY YEOMAN 75 914-4
BERNIE THOMAS BERNBOMB 74 914-4
GWEN GOLUB GTEENER 73 914-6
OLAV ANDERSON OLAV 70 914-6
JOE SHARP JOE SHARP 70 914-6
LINDA HORNE IL. 72 914-4
MORGAN STEIN MSTEIN95 74 914-4
MICHAEL FERGUSON FERG 71 914-4
JOHN PETERSON VEGASRACER 73 914-6
MIKE GINTER GINT 74 914-4
THOMAS SPRETKE ONE 914 RACER 74 914-4
GARY CHAPMAN DRGCHAPMAN 71 914-6
MIKE DODGEN MIKED 94 968
GEOFFREY BARTELMES BLEYSENG 76 914-4
MIKE MUELLER MUELLER 73 914-4
BRITAIN SMITH BRITAIN SMITH 70 914-4
STEVE PETERS PETE-STEVERS 75 914-6
TOBY ERKSON AIR_COOLED_ NUT 73 914-4
CURT NELSON 74 914-4
BRUCE NAPIER GWN7 73 914-4
DAVE HUNT DN HUNT 74 914-4
BRETT LAURILLA REPRO914GT 75 914-6
JOE O'BRIEN SERIES9 74 914-6
LIZ ORTIZ TURTLEGIRL 76 914-6
PAUL WOODBURY URY914 NONE
TIM ROCKWELL ROCKY 75 914-4
ELLIOT CANNON ELLIOT CANNON 73 914-4
ED MORROW EJM NONE
JIM TABOR JIM TAB 73 914-4
MARK BRITTEL MARKB 72 914-4
ERNIE DEVRIES THIN AIR 914 73 914-4
JIM HOYLAND JIM_HOYLAND NONE

ERIC TAYLOR ERIC TAYLOR 72 914-4
FIID WILLLAMS FIID 73 914-4
BARRY FULLER GRASSHOPPER NONE
ROYCE CHOW BONDO 70 914-4
IAN BOYD LOSER_CRUISER 76 914-4
JEFF KEYZER JKEYZER 72 914-4
GWN7
Paypal?
914werke
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 17 2006, 04:59 PM) *

bump

I seen no mention of track fees confused24.gif dead horse.gif happy11.gif
Series9
Printed, completed, paid and mailed.

See you guys there.
Jeroen
you can also download the registration form in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format from the events page...

GO HERE!
seanery
I added a link to the form at the top of the original post.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 17 2006, 07:03 PM) *

you can also download the registration form in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format from the events page...

GO HERE!

hey jeroen, can you change the page so it actually says 2006 and not 2005 in the copy?
av-943.gif poke.gif drunk.gif Andy
Jeroen
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 18 2006, 04:30 AM) *

crap... that's just the text that I was send and asked to use

fixed it anyway

smooth_eddy
Okay, what am I missing? What does the 150 bucks cover? I don't plan on doing the autocross so am I buying a $150 goodie bag? Eddy
boxstr
The only thing that did not showup is the Saturday night dinner and awards. We will aso have a silent auction during the dinner.

No PAYPAL.

Track fees are $5.00 per run.
rick 918-S
I printed the entry form, filled it out. We hear about the cost every year. Then after the event people can't believe the fun they had. Don't worry about the cost. It's been more than worth it every year! Where can you attend a 3 day car event with friends, meals, and awards, and help out with a worth while charity for $ 150.00? Don't foget, it's an opportunity to meet people that you have come to know as friends here and do a good thing at the same time.
reverie

I want to know the same thing as Eddy:

What does the 150 bucks cover? huh.gif
boxstr
It covers the meals, the events you attend and it helps the Ronald McDonald House.
Craig
JoeSharp
Click to view attachmentThe $150.00 gets you :PERMAGRIN:. The term is from a quote by Toast at the 05 WCC (Wild West Classic). We will privide are own entertainment just by gathering. Gather here and laugh your ass off. Grather there and laugh your ass off.... We may even get to help some one out with thier car. If you don't understand why Scott and Teri road 3K miles and why people are already signing up from 6 states to drive to the WCC, THEN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING ENOUGH ABOUT THE LAST TWO....
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
rhodyguy
the 150 allows you to participate. the goodie bag is the gravy on the taters. cheaper than dinner for 2 at el gouchos.

k
Porsche Rescue
See garage post "WCC 2006 Schedule" started by Phil Haun for the "unofficial" answer to some questions.
Howard
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 17 2006, 07:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 18 2006, 04:30 AM) *

crap... that's just the text that I was send and asked to use

fixed it anyway

Hey Dutch Boy, ya steal my intellectual property and don't even bother to change the date? biggrin.gif poke.gif

And to all you guys complaining about the $150, KMA.gif
Porsche Rescue
Gotta confess Howard, I'm the thief. I married yours from '05 to Jeff's from '04........5+4=6 right? Thanks
Howard
Jim, no problem. I sent all the stuff to Craig, and just like ragging on Ya Roon biggrin.gif

And here's a pic from 2004. 4 914's in the corkscrew (with me taking the lead happy11.gif ).

If any of you don't think that's worth $150, buy a Camry.
reverie
Nobody in this thread has complained about the $150, Howard. We wanted to know what the $150 is for, since it was not obvious from reading the Registration Form or the other threads. It's a straight-up, fair-enough question.

So stop with the negative vibes. Thank you.
jimtab
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 18 2006, 01:19 PM) *

Jim, no problem. I sent all the stuff to Craig, and just like ragging on Ya Roon biggrin.gif

And here's a pic from 2004. 4 914's in the corkscrew (with me taking the lead happy11.gif ).

YUP.....that about covers it...if you can do this and you don't you'll be SORRY...trust me...I was pre-med.... sheeplove.gif ...or something.... happy11.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 18 2006, 02:19 PM) *

agree.gif
Howard
QUOTE(reverie @ Apr 18 2006, 05:29 PM) *

Nobody in this thread has complained about the $150, Howard. We wanted to know what the $150 is for, since it was not obvious from reading the Registration Form or the other threads. It's a straight-up, fair-enough question.

So stop with the negative vibes. Thank you.

The $150 is the registration fee. Hope that answers your question.
J P Stein
Does the registration fee cover entry into the Historic races?
Porsche Rescue
Yes, 2 people, 1 car
Jeroen
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 18 2006, 11:19 PM) *

Thanks Howard!
biggrin.gif

And here's a pic from 2004. 4 914's in the corkscrew (with me taking the lead happy11.gif )

Is it me, or does it look like you're about to be overtaken
bye1.gif

ThinAir
Mailed my registration yesterday. When do we leave?!?! driving.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(carreraguy @ Apr 18 2006, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 18 2006, 02:19 PM) *

agree.gif

IPB Image

you guys were too slow for me. i was so far ahead, i even had time to park the car, get out and take all those pictures of you ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
boxstr
Registrations are starting to come in. Please send yours as soon as possible so we can get a better idea of how many people are going to attend.
Craig
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 30 2006, 08:27 AM) *

Registrations are starting to come in. Please send yours as soon as possible so we can get a better idea of how many people are going to attend.
Craig

if i come, it will be last minute dry.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 2 2006, 12:46 PM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 30 2006, 08:27 AM) *

Craig

if i come, it will be last minute dry.gif

Come on Gregor....you can do it..... biggrin.gif
mightyohm
How many are we up to so far?
Britain Smith
Is there an official website for the WCC with the SCHEDULE?

-Britain
JoeSharp
Are the sponcers expected to register and pay registertion fees also?
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
boxstr
Yes this one is no different than the other WCC events, everyone pays.
Craig
mightyohm
I'd like to see a schedule too, specifically how late does the event run on Sunday. Need to plan the return trip.

fiid
I sent in my registration yesterday!
Britain Smith
Schedule Anyone?
GTeener
It's official. I'm going. Booked the hotel yesterday. The folks are coming too. I guess they'll do anything to get out of town laugh.gif
boxstr
Friday evening Meet and Greet at the Monarch Hotel, Sat drive up to Mt Hood lunch and photo op, down the back side of Mt Hood to McMenamins in Fairview an fthen Hotle for Dinner. Sunday to PIR for Vintage races and 914 CLUB corral and parade lap. The go home, get out, adios, bye bye, see ya.
cRAIG
Britain Smith
Just curious, what does the registration fee cover? I am definitely going to attend, I am inquiring for others.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Awesome. I will get my registration filled out today.

-Britain
mightyohm
What time will things wrap up on Sunday?
boxstr
5pm??.
Craig
Britain Smith
How many people are we up to so far? I am going to drop my registration in the mail tomorrow.

-Britain
boxstr
I have 21 paid regisrations as of 7:53am May 23 2006. We have 34 registered at the Monarch hotel.
Craig
Britain Smith
21? Thats it? Come on guys, there were over 100 people who said they would show up in the poll.

-Britain
Gint
Shar and I are one of the 34 registered at the hotel but not registered for the event. wink.gif

OK, I'm a procrastinator! I admit it. That's the first step right?
Air_Cooled_Nut
Dropped my registration in the mail.

WCC '06 information page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.