Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I shorten the main air jet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
groot
I've got a set of Dells and am trying to package some velocity stacks on them. But, the tall main air jets are in the way. I have several differest size main air jets and some are short (~15mm), others are tall. The 180s are tall (~60mm).

So, is there any issue with shortening the tall main air jets? I would cut a slot in it so I can still remove the jet stack.
jr91472
Are the stacks really large? Mine "stardard" 2in stacks fit without any problem.

piratenanner.gif
btw, keep us posted on the Runnoff's this year. I had a blast watching you guys.

groot
I'm working with Spunone to make some stacks... they will be very short and wide.

Thanks for the support. This year will be much better for me. I'll have an engine that makes more that 120 horsepower and should last more than 3 or 4 laps.
Aaron Cox
if they are like webers, there are tall jet holders and short ones. Im going to have the same problem with the stacks... the tall ones are there * i think* to aid in the stack getting clogged..... thus a taller snorkel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.