Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area V8 Conversion (non-club) drive and meet this Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Andyrew
Dude.. OUch!! Call the doc yet?

Andrew
turbo914v8
Nice to see all my ZF buddies out having fun. I have said this before and I will say it again you guys seem to have all the fun. I am seriously thinking about moving out there. Now how to convince the wife? drunk.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ May 1 2006, 09:21 AM) *

Nice to see all my ZF buddies out having fun. I have said this before and I will say it again you guys seem to have all the fun. I am serious thinking about moving out there. Now how to convince the wife? drunk.gif

Shopping is pretty good.... biggrin.gif

turbo914v8
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 1 2006, 09:51 AM) *

Nice to see all my ZF buddies out having fun. I have said this before and I will say it again you guys seem to have all the fun. I am serious thinking about moving out there. Now how to convince the wife? drunk.gif

Hmmmm, shopping is a good start. Good weather too most of the year correct? How is the job market regarding the IT field? type.gif Need to work to pay for the wife shopping. unsure.gif
Brent
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 1 2006, 01:17 AM) *

Andrew

Drew, The Doc did that to me! Actually I do have a before pic. Guess I'll put it over in the sandbox. Felix called me Sat night and I was really planning on attending, but that damn eyelash in the eye feeling never went away. Its gonna be rough sleeping for the next week. I would have taken a few hundred pics of those new additions (cars) to our side club.
neo914-6
QUOTE(Brent @ May 1 2006, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 1 2006, 01:17 AM) *

Andrew

Drew, The Doc did that to me! Actually I do have a before pic. Guess I'll put it over in the sandbox. Felix called me Sat night and I was really planning on attending, but that damn eyelash in the eye feeling never went away. Its gonna be rough sleeping for the next week. I would have taken a few hundred pics of those new additions (cars) to our side club.

Sorry for the short notice but when the weather cleared and the cars were running, you have to take the opportunities. I was bummed mine wasn't running but these meets are motivating...

Brent,

I would have picked you up just so you can hear these machines. It was a blast even just "trying" to keep up. The ZO6 and I got behind a stop light in Milptas so we had to make up time to find them on 680. That Vette is fast he lost me in the blink of an eye. I have more pics but I was talking more than shooting. They have some very interesting stories. The ZO6 blew away Elmers 430 Ferrari in a rolling/punch it street race. One reason he is selling it. Another is Dennis and Jeff's Cobra replica's were/are stuck in a shop that went bankrupt.

We'll meet again, and our conversion "non-club" group is growing...
Andyrew
QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ May 1 2006, 10:05 AM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 1 2006, 09:51 AM) *

Hmmmm, shopping is a good start. Good weather too most of the year correct? How is the job market regarding the IT field? type.gif Need to work to pay for the wife shopping. unsure.gif

Rain season is a couple days of the year biggrin.gif

IT field.. Didnt know california had anything else!

Andrew

Would lOVE if you moved down here... (or north of me)

We need more ca people... wink.gif
Brent
Felix, My camera takes decent vid with stereo. I have already converted Cobra engines sounds and attached to the board. I'm just disappointed I couldn't do the same for Andrew on these monsters. Looks like he would get another charge in more Hp from his interest in sound. I think hes already at 500 plus. Would 700 sound that much different? To him it would I'm sure. Please do this again soon, like, monthly during the nice weather months.
Andyrew
Im no where near 500..

Im asking about sound because im looking to get close to the carrera gt sound... and will do just about anything to get it... My current setup oddly sounds kinda simular from the drivers seat..

Chris made trick headers, and I wanted to know what it did to the sound...

Andrew
Mueller
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 1 2006, 01:42 PM) *

Im no where near 500..

Im asking about sound because im looking to get close to the carrera gt sound... and will do just about anything to get it... My current setup oddly sounds kinda simular from the drivers seat..

Chris made trick headers, and I wanted to know what it did to the sound...

Andrew

you 2 more cylinders and more mechanical "noise" smile.gif headers alone won't do it....
Andyrew
Ya.. I know.

but i'd like it as close as I can get it..

headers and mufflers..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.