Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free 914 at 2006 West Coast Classic in Portland
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ablose58
Made my reservations the other night so I am officially good to go clap56.gif Craig, have you received my reg. yet?
AL blink.gif
dinomium
c'com! there has to fifteen fence sitters that are willing to pony up! You kids are going to miss quite the time...

Rocky
Me thinks we West Wash guys should look to caravan down driving.gif driving-girl.gif
dinomium
When are you thinking of leaving? I am off all week!
boxstr
YES Al you should be on the list.
Craig
dinomium
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 8 2006, 10:28 PM) *

YES Al you should be on the list.
Craig

Here is a question nobody has asked you lately, CC: how many are paid up?

The smart guy in Btown is ME
brownaar
Would love to throw in the registration money for this even though I can't attend. I won't just put the money in though. Surely there are enough people out there to reach the 100 mark. Maybe the thread title needs to be edited/updated to point out the new deadline date and the fact that you don't have to be present to win.
Just a thought!?!?!
BKLA
One week left and we are at 49....

looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!
boxstr
Reorganization of the FREE 914 at WCC 2006 in PDX is as follows.
For those attending you will have one(1) chance at the raffle with your paid registration.

We have 52 paid regisrations at this time.

For those not attending I will set up a PAYPAL account for $21.00 for one (1) chance at the raffle for a 914.

The winner of the raffle will have 60 days to transport the car, at their expense, to their desired location. Car will be stored inside at CAMP 914 at no charge, that is FREE.

The 914 is missing some interior and exterior components, the car runs and drives. It has a retail value as is of $4000.

PAYPAL account is camp914@comcast.net please make a note that it is for the WCC 914 raffle.

If anyone wants to increase their chances of winning send $42.00 for two (2) chances of winning, for those attending you can do the same.
This offer expires July 1 2006. Drawing held night of July 8 2006.
Craig
rhodyguy
this lastest update/info should have it's own thread.

the brain trust
dinomium
woo HOO! Trusted Brains??
Air_Cooled_Nut
Update made to website.

Craig, I need your updated list in Excel format. Or in a .csv or .xml format if Excel isn't possible. Thanks!
BKLA
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 13 2006, 09:38 AM) *

Reorganization of the FREE 914 at WCC 2006 in PDX is as follows.
For those attending you will have one(1) chance at the raffle with your paid registration.

We have 52 paid regisrations at this time.

For those not attending I will set up a PAYPAL account for $21.00 for one (1) chance at the raffle for a 914.

The winner of the raffle will have 60 days to transport the car, at their expense, to their desired location. Car will be stored inside at CAMP 914 at no charge, that is FREE.

The 914 is missing some interior and exterior components, the car runs and drives. It has a retail value as is of $4000.

PAYPAL account is camp914@comcast.net please make a note that it is for the WCC 914 raffle.

If anyone wants to increase their chances of winning send $42.00 for two (2) chances of winning, for those attending you can do the same.
This offer expires July 1 2006. Drawing held night of July 8 2006.
Craig

Craig -

I'll throw in a framed original wood cut, hand printed black & white print (signed) that I just completed as a secondary prize in the raffle - (see attached pic) if you are interested... I was only going to do one for me but I would be happy to do another...
boxstr
Brett Looks good bring it on for the silent auction.
Thank you
Craig
drgchapman
I'll through in a framed original wood cut, hand printed black & white print (signed) that I just completed as a secondary prize in the raffle - (see attached pic) if you are interested... I was only going to do one for me but I would be happy to do another...

That is cool. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
very cool.

k
BKLA
Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

I have done a few of these in the past. A sportbike doing a wheelie and a Lotus turbo Esprit race car - both for a racing buddie of mine.

I have been planning this one for a while. The drawing is the easy part - cutting the relief in the wood is the most time consuming - like working on a 'teener. wink.gif I use exacto blades (number 11) and a carving chisel set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.