Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3Gauge Rings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
auerbach
The car is currently at Tangerine -- when I get it back I'll drop you a note. Thanks
mack914-6
Hi Paul,
I now want a large and small set in the anodized. Send me a total with shipping to 43617. Do you take PayPal? PMd you a couple of days ago about a large set. Putting my console back in the car so I need all the gauges to match.

Thanks,
Mack rolleyes.gif
spunone
PM sent been out of state for a few days sorry
mack914-6
Thanks again Paul. The gauge trim rings look great. Wonderful addition to set off the dash.
Mack

Kansas 914
QUOTE(spunone @ Mar 7 2008, 12:41 PM) *

Lrg ones in Stock small should be here next week from the anodizer I'll PM you nect week when I have everything here .Thanks

I'm in for a set of the small for console gauges and set of large in anodized if still available.

Let me know the total with shipping to Andover, KS 67002.

Thanks in advance!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jul 8 2008, 06:33 PM) *

I'm in for a set of the small for console gauges and set of large in anodized if still available.

Let me know the total with shipping to Andover, KS 67002.

Thanks in advance!

Just a note that the guage rings arrived today - that was fast shipping - and they look amazing. I will install this weekend.

Thanks again for the great work!

Mike

PS. Anything else up your sleeve - I will probably buy whatever you make!
carr914
I must have been living in a cave or something - I never knew these existed - they look great. If still available let me know - only the larger ones. My Zip is 33612.

T.C.
mojorisen914
Same here; I need the 3 for stock 74 and the 3 VDO in the center console. Let me know the price w/shipping to 66226 for the clear anodized ones. BTW, they really look nice in the pics.

Thanks,
spunone
Thanks I'll pm you both later on today Thanks again
carr914
Paul, you stated in your pm to me that they were for 70-73 with glass bezels and silver button. But Iamchappy's picture shows later gauges. So maybe they fit all years. confused24.gif . When I get my Rings I will check the fit on a bunch of gauges for you - early, late & 911.

T.C.
auerbach
Thanks. I'd appreciate that.
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 13 2008, 08:56 PM) *

Paul, you stated in your pm to me that they were for 70-73 with glass bezels and silver button. But Iamchappy's picture shows later gauges. So maybe they fit all years. confused24.gif . When I get my Rings I will check the fit on a bunch of gauges for you - early, late & 911.

T.C.

Paul, 1st of all, Great Service and Great Product smilie_pokal.gif . Your check will go out with mail this afternoon, Thank You.

2nd, I tried them on early gauges, late gauges and 911 gauges. While they fit better on the early gauges, I would not hesitate for a second to put them any of the others.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
spunone
Thanks for the Props T.C and the pics
charliew
Paul Hi, give me a shipping quote for the three large rings to 76638. I will try them on a 75 I have.
johnnie5
Hey guys,
Have you had any luck fitting these rings on late style gauges. I have a 75 and would like to add a set to my gauges. They are sharp!
Als914
Hey Paul,
Do you have a set of clear anodized rings? I live in Hemet, 92545. If you do pm me with a cost. Also checkout my LED strip lights add posted in Member Vendors.
Thanks,
Al
hot_shoe914
I won a set of these as a door prize at MUSR 9 and didn't really think I would want them so I donated them to Mary for the Buttercup build. After seeing them on Buttercup I now realize I will have to purchase 2 complete sets along with the small ones for center console as well. I would get three sets but figure I need to keep th LE looking original. These are awesome looking and I will be contacting you soon.

Shoe
tat2dphreak
agree.gif the pics do NOT do these justice.
70_914
Can I get a total for the 3 center console rings and the 3 for a 74, in the nice shiny "bling" version. Shipping to PO Box in 98597.

Thanks,

Kevin
spunone
QUOTE(70_914 @ Mar 1 2010, 11:01 AM) *

Can I get a total for the 3 center console rings and the 3 for a 74, in the nice shiny "bling" version. Shipping to PO Box in 98597.

Thanks,

Kevin

sorry Kevin I only have the Anodized ones
70_914
QUOTE(spunone @ Mar 1 2010, 11:53 AM) *

QUOTE(70_914 @ Mar 1 2010, 11:01 AM) *

Thanks,

Kevin

sorry Kevin I only have the Anodized ones

Still looking for $$$$ quote....
oz371
QUOTE(spunone @ Nov 18 2008, 11:23 AM) *

Thanks for the Props T.C and the pics

These ROCK!!! beerchug.gif

Thanks Paul!
Click to view attachment
lucky25
pm sent
Niklas
Hello!

Need a complete set with centerconsole for my -72.
Can you send to sweden ?

Niklas
DanT
PM sent for quote if these are still available biggrin.gif
Nie Zu Alt
I just received a set of 6 for the dash and console gauges. Wow! Great quality and fit.....not to mention I think they look great! Paul was very quick with his messages and shipping. It's really nice to deal with a first class vendor!
Niklas
Can you send a complete set with large and small anodized to sweden ??
Asked before and have not got any answer.
Please PM me.

Regards

Niklas
auerbach
Can I get 3 for the dash and 3 smaller one for the center console. Shipping to 10601. Thank you.
Niklas
QUOTE(Niklas @ Nov 7 2010, 12:11 PM) *

Hello!

Can you send to sweden ?

Niklas

Got the rings today.

Absolut perfect!!!!

Superfast delivery To sweden. Thanks!

Niklas
spunone
QUOTE(Niklas @ Jul 4 2011, 08:36 AM) *

QUOTE(Niklas @ Nov 7 2010, 12:11 PM) *

Hello!

Can you send to sweden ?

Niklas

Got the rings today.

Absolut perfect!!!!

Superfast delivery To sweden. Thanks!

Niklas

Awesome glad ya like Thanks again nd sorry for the earlier delay
rmital
icon_bump.gif
would like a full set of the shinny ones...if your still makin' them?
no1uno
pm sent to order if available
no1uno
are these still available?

pm not replied to...
spunone
QUOTE(no1uno @ Mar 17 2012, 08:43 AM) *

are these still available?

pm not replied to...

Sorry no longer making them
euro911
I guess I'll just have to paint mine dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.