Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3Gauge Rings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
spunone
Its been a nice run and Thanks to all who purchased some but Click to view attachmentI no longer have any left Thanks Paul
grasshopper
which ones have the less shiney finish??
spunone
The Clear anodized
spunone
Ok here's the deal the shinney rings are raw alum with a scotch brite finnish you'll need to clean and clear coat or they'll dull on you like any unfinnished alum.The Clear anodized rings have a softer look to them and have a dull finnish.you can clear coat these also for a little more shine or leave them the way they are. Hope this clears things up .Thanks Again
914MF
boldblue.gif Those are COOL!!! One more thing to save up for. pray.gif
iamchappy
These rings are sweeet.
spunone
Thanks for the props Chappy glad ya like um
turbo914v8
Ok my rant and rave. I just got a set of the gauge rings. Man let me tell you they are perfect in every way. Just the ticket to brighten up your gauge cluster. I cannot believe what a huge difference these three rings make. My solemn promise, if you purchase a set you will not be sorry, but if you don’t and they become unavailable you will regret deeply not purchasing a set. Especially when your friend turns up with a set. headbang.gif headbang.gif Thanks again Paul for the great product.
nein14
Hey Paul this Rings are Perfect!!!!!!!!! Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!! clap56.gif
spunone
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif Why Not
Stieve
Pm me with price to 95670, also can you make the 3 for the console gauges?
Thanks
Stieve
Stieve
Which one's match the center button better? I have a 73
Van914
Just received my 3 ring set from Paul. They fit and look great.
Thanks!
van914
Stieve
Still waiting.... can you also make small ones for the console gauges?
ferlutt
Do you stll have these for sale??? im interested i want the clear anodized
Stieve
I love my, makes a great addition! Thanks again!!
spunone
Thanks Stieve glad you likes and Ferlutt you have a PM
Solana-Bob
QUOTE(spunone @ May 22 2006, 03:38 PM) *

Well I have some ready clap56.gif They fit over your early style gauge sets just use a few drops of RTV silicone or any similar glue of your choice.I have a few sets of unfinished alum for 40.00 a set or Clear anodized 3pc set for 45.00.Shipping cost will be added when I have your address.Send me a PM for complete cost and any other questions. Thanks Paul

I am redoing my dash...I would be interested in a set of clear anodized...
Are you going to make dead horse.gif matching for the small guages?
My zip is 92075...
Can I pay with paypal?
Thanks

spunone
Sorry no small one yet still dead horse.gif or something like that .PM sent Thanks
jasons
Thanks Paul! These really are nice!

Heres a pic of my just completed 904 guage with one of your rings....

IPB Image
JPB
Man!! These rings look awsome and or beyond perfect craftsmanship needing to be labeled as works of art or 914 jewelry!! If you have guages that need a modernising face lift or are like my dinged pealing and rusting eye sores, these babies are your best bet hands down!

beer.gif If I get another 914, it will get a set also. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Pic 1 with ding, pic 2 with ring thumb3d.gif
spunone
Glad ya like them and Thanks for the props biggrin.gif so do ya like them annodized not as bling bling though happy11.gif
BigDBass
Are these still available?
PM sent.

Also, add another to the list for the center console gauge rings!
jmmotorsports
I would like to get a set also. Let me know if you still have them.

Thanks,
Jerry
seanery
count me in for 2 sets if they're still available. Just leme know when/where to send the moolah biggrin.gif
spunone
Thanks Guys I should be makin some soon I'll keeep ya posted
daveyboybadion
Hi Paul, went you get these back in stock I would like a set in Clear Anodized...thanks...daveyboy
spunone
Ok I have some more done and in stock anybody needs a set send me a PM and we'll get the party started beer.gif
daveyboybadion
PM sent...daveyboy
daveyboybadion
Just a follow up to let y'all know I got my rings and they look great. They really change the appearance of the gauges. Props to Paul...daveyboy

p.s He emailed me that he is planning to make the smaller size for the console gauges soon...stay tuned!
spaceshuttle
QUOTE(spunone @ Nov 14 2007, 12:07 PM) *

Ok I have some more done and in stock anybody needs a set send me a PM and we'll get the party started beer.gif

I would like 2 sets of your gage rings.

Thanks,
Larry Caulder
lccau@aol.com
orange914
QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ Jun 8 2006, 04:31 PM) *

Ok my rant and rave. I just got a set of the gauge rings. Man let me tell you they are perfect in every way. Just the ticket to brighten up your gauge cluster. I cannot believe what a huge difference these three rings make.

got an installed picture?

spaceshuttle
QUOTE(spunone @ May 22 2006, 02:38 PM) *

Well I have some ready clap56.gif They fit over your early style gauge sets just use a few drops of RTV silicone or any similar glue of your choice.I have a few sets of unfinished alum for 40.00 a set or Clear anodized 3pc set for 45.00.Shipping cost will be added when I have your address.Send me a PM for complete cost and any other questions. Thanks Paul

I bought 2 sets of Paul's rings and am very pleased. The fit and finish are perfect and besides that, Paul's a damn nice guy.

Thanks again,
Larry C.
Porcharu
QUOTE(JPB @ Nov 18 2006, 12:49 PM) *

Man!! These rings look awsome and or beyond perfect craftsmanship needing to be labeled as works of art or 914 jewelry!! If you have guages that need a modernising face lift or are like my dinged pealing and rusting eye sores, these babies are your best bet hands down!

beer.gif If I get another 914, it will get a set also. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Pic 1 with ding, pic 2 with ring thumb3d.gif

agree.gif These rings are incredible none of the pictures do them justice. I want some small ones for my other gauges.
Steve
iamchappy
Dont they look sweet! aktion035.gif
spunone
Thanks for the pic Chappy your interior looks great with or with out the bezels beer.gif
spunone
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentGetting close .I want to Thank Slits for checkin fittage and snappin the pics.I'll let all know when there Ready
michaelt55
so do you have these in stock? I want them both, the large and small sets..whats the cost?

Michael
spunone
Lrg ones in Stock small should be here next week from the anodizer I'll PM you nect week when I have everything here .Thanks
jsayre914
im interested in small and large set togeather. pm me when there ready. Thanks drunk.gif
auerbach
Paul - I'll take one of each size when they come in. Please send me an e-mail or a PM. Thanks.
auerbach
[quote name='auerbach' date='Mar 7 2008, 06:42 PM' post='1005961']
Paul - I'll take one of each size when they come in. Please send me an e-mail or a PM. Thanks.
[/quote

Paul do you have them for a 76? I just re-read the post.
spunone
Ok small rings for center console are back from the Anodizer Let me know 24.00 for a set of 3 . Thanks
michaelt55
QUOTE(spunone @ Mar 14 2008, 02:45 PM) *

Ok small rings for center console are back from the Anodizer Let me know 24.00 for a set of 3 . Thanks

Ok Paul, I will take a set of large and small rings, anodized...

Michael
auerbach
QUOTE(spunone @ Mar 14 2008, 03:45 PM) *

Paul-- I'll take a set of the annodized for the center cluster and console gauges for my 76. PM me with price and mailing address to send your check.
jsayre914
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif driving-girl.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Paul I recieved mine, THEY ARE AWSOME MAN. Thanks, Irecommend everyone to get a set. Ill be sending check out today.
spunone
Great glad ya like and your the first to get the console rings also any pics you can get would be cool I don't have a console in my jackstand weight . Thanks again Paul
tango-52
What size are the smaller rings? I'm installing a couple of VDO gauges in the A-pillar (CHT & EGT, 2 1/16") and would like to match them to my dash gauge rings. The dash gauges look great, BTW.
auerbach
Paul-- send me a PM as to what I owe you and where to send it. The main gauges are stock 76 and the 3 console are VDO. Thanks.
spunone
Lee unless your dash gauges have a silver dot in the middle the rings won't fit. Sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.