Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Sixer in Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Real Six - $10K

Hey it's a deal.....right?
Aaron Cox
its been posted here...

guy got it for wayyyyy cheap. and wants to make a buck..
GaroldShaffer
And what is wrong with that confused24.gif Might not be a bad deal for the right person. Not me, its about $10K more that I can spend right now sad.gif
Aaron Cox
nothing wrong per se, just alot of work for 10k
boxstr
Sorry that 914-6 has been rode hard and put away wet one to many times.
Aaron the seller is not the original owner??
CCLINBIRDHEAD
SLITS
Everyone usually jumps in and tears a car apart.....what's wrong with this club...non-club....whatever?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 23 2006, 09:06 AM) *

Sorry that 914-6 has been rode hard and put away wet one to many times.
Aaron the seller is not the original owner??
CCLINBIRDHEAD

"I bought it used from a Porsche dealer (Holbert in Warminster, PA) in 1972 or early 1973 ...."

i think i may have this car cornfuzed...with another texas blue rustbucket......

ill shut up now smile.gif

BTW - panels were shipped.
Eric_Shea
$5-6k. Max. $7k!

You'll have $3-5k just in metal work, then another $5-7k for a decent paint job (no you don't want Earl or Jose painting your -6 you just dumped boatloads into getting it to that state). Don't forget you'll need lot-o-parts to the tune of another $5k. Probably an engine rebuild $5-7k.

Now you know why finished ones are going for over $20k
Gustl
this car was for sale in March 2006
asking $15k ...

wavey.gif Gustl
Eric Taylor
I'd snag it for 5-7 but 10 is rediculious!
Eric
carr914
I don't see the need to rag on this car or the price. I mean if you buy a 4cyl car for say 3K, do a 6 conversion correctly, you would have more money in it ( like ME) than restoring this and having a REAL 6. I would tackle this in a heartbeat if I didn't have other projects.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.