Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 136 PEOPLE SAID THEY ARE COMING TO WCC!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Bleyseng
Great, I have no way to send a effin check to sign up for the WCC. I have finally confirmed that I will be back in time from South America for this event.

HOW DO YOU PAY WITHOUT A CHECK? Visa or MC????

PayPal would be nice in this computer age too...

Can I send the registation form in Electronically???? Mail from here is like 3 weeks to the states.......

dry.gif
rhodyguy
you should have mailed the money before you left, why is your lack of planning the organizers problem? have blair send craig a check or money order or go to the the local AMEX office and get a money order is us$. let's see, writing a check and addressing an envelope is some big ordeal. ah...YOU STILL NEED TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM!!! VIA THE USPS!!!. the folks already working on this event have plenty to do. they are supposed to do ALL the paper work? i don't recall jeff or howard accepting online payment. if craig wanted to start an online process i think an additional $30+pp fees service charge for YOUR conviniences would be appropriate. stop whinning just mail the fuchin' checks in.

k

k
Britain Smith
Alright, I updated the list....who else is in?

-Britain
boxstr
I just came home and found five more regisrations in the mail.
Thank you
Morgan Stein
John Peterson
Michael Ferguson
Barry Fuller
Eric Taylor

This is starting to gain some momentum. Thank Britain for keeping the list updated. I will give you an update later tonight.
Craig
Bleyseng
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 24 2006, 06:22 AM) *

you should have mailed the money before you left, why is your lack of planning the organizers problem? have blair send craig a check or money order or go to the the local AMEX office and get a money order is us$. let's see, writing a check and addressing an envelope is some big ordeal. ah...YOU STILL NEED TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM!!! VIA THE USPS!!!. the folks already working on this event have plenty to do. they are supposed to do ALL the paper work? i don't recall jeff or howard accepting online payment. if craig wanted to start an online process i think an additional $30+pp fees service charge for YOUR conviniences would be appropriate. stop whinning just mail the fuchin' checks in.

k

k

Since I wasn't sure IF I could come since I am actually working in South America for the last month, yes I didn't mail in a form. I only for sure found out yesterday that I am returning in time. AMEX? Haven't seen one of those and Visa/MC not is accepted here as its a CASH country and going to the BANK takes a appointment unlike the USA (Its a DRUG SMUGGLING Country) to do a money wire.
I guess I'll see if Blair can send the money in for me. The form I will have to email in as as I said it takes 3 effin weeks to get to the NW.
Yeah, you guys should be doing the paperwork too as thats what it takes to run an event. I am not whinning, some of us just have other things going on besides 914's.
Yeah, I am bitching as a freakin PayPal account would be nice as alot of us do electronic transfer vs using a ole school check book.
SLITS
Yaaaargh, run 'em thru matey..... hijacked.gif
Britain Smith
List updated...anyone else?

-Britain
ejm
My registration was in the mail a month ago.. I'm guessing Craig has it confused24.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 23 2006, 09:12 PM) *

Jim what is the problem?? confused24.gif
Craig

Sorry Craig, rectal-cranial inversion...forgot I was Jimtab....the 60's were REALLY good to me...my foot slipped on a rock, the sun was in my eyes....never mind...can't wait to see you all there. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa....how are the seats in the teener I'm gonna win....will my wife be ok to drive it back?? biggrin.gif cause she won't drive mine....
Loser_Cruiser
Where is this list with people who are going? confused24.gif
GWN7
First page of this thread
Britain Smith
Ok, I divided up the list between people who said they are coming to those who have paid (confirmed by Craig CAMP914). Don't worry, my check went in the mail today.

-Britain
Bleyseng
Blair will send my money along with his registration forms as he wants to go with his running car.
dinomium
mine is in da mail! cant get good help round here, had to do it muh own self!
biggrin.gif
boxstr
The paid regisrations have been coming in much faster in the past day or two.
Thank you and keep it up.
Craig
Britain Smith
Ok, with one more day to go...where are we at with attendies?

-Britain
olav
I'm sending mine today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.