Full Version: 1970 Celeb. 914 race
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I just ran across this beerchug.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJIwKv4nFls&search=914
racerbvd
Can any one burn this to DVD for me???
Gint
This has been posted to the board umpteen times. We just did this last week.
Andyrew
Every other week it seems to show up.....

why dont we just nail it or something? so we dont have to keep seeing it!!

tongue.gif
Porsche Rescue
Quit your complainin'........first time I have watched it. Some of us don't get it the first (or second) time!

If you saw it already, just don't click.
Eric_Shea
You tell'm Jimbo!

"Historians" where are the cars. It would be nice to have a -6 with this history no?
davep
I don't think anyone has much if any info on these cars. I'm not even sure if they were prepped cars or just street cars.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Yup...got it on my web site:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/Porsch...rity%20Race.gvi
Gint
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ May 27 2006, 08:54 AM) *

Quit your complainin'........first time I have watched it. Some of us don't get it the first (or second) time!

If you saw it already, just don't click.

No, you shut up! piratenanner.gif

If you didn't see it the first 8 times (or last week for that matter) go back to sleep. laugh.gif
Porsche Rescue
Oooo..... a bit touchy.
I think it is inconsiderate and rude to jump on someone who simply posts something that they find interesting and think others might as well. Obviously, Spare Time Toys did not know it had been posted before. As I said, if it is not of interest because you have seen it already, don't watch it. There is no need to ridicule the poster.
Gint
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ May 27 2006, 09:44 PM) *

Oooo..... a bit touchy.
I think it is inconsiderate and rude to jump on someone who simply posts something that they find interesting and think others might as well. Obviously, Spare Time Toys did not know it had been posted before. As I said, if it is not of interest because you have seen it already, don't watch it. There is no need to ridicule the poster.

I guess you missed the smileys (reading glasses broken laugh.gif ). I didn't ridicule anyone. Jeezus everybody's whining around here lately... I guess that includes me. Let's all go out and buy a sense of humor shall we?

sad.gif smile.gif sad.gif smile.gif sad.gif smile.gif sad.gif smile.gif sad.gif smile.gif sad.gif smile.gif
Aaron Cox
can we grind up the oppressor (gint) and the whiner (jimbo) into taco meat?

im hungry chowtime.gif

biggrin.gif
Gint
Well, what the hell I'm a good sport. Just to be helpful, here's a few more links. Enjoy. Live well, Be happy. Enough platitudes...

Last week's thread
March thread

QUOTE(Gint @ May 17 2006, 06:34 PM) *

That clip is from the show, "Once Upon a Wheel". We've discussed it before. Nice find on the youtube link though.

Old thread...
'nuther linky...
..and yet another...
...still more...!!!!!!

That's it, I'm done. There are probably more. But by now you have an idea what to search for to find them.

cool.gif

beerchug.gif
Porsche Rescue
I don't think suggesting that people be a bit more considerate of others when posting is whining. But if it is, I'm a whiner.
Gint
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ May 28 2006, 10:13 AM) *

I don't think suggesting that people be a bit more considerate of others when posting is whining. But if it is, I'm a whiner.

Get over it already Jim. I wasn't being inconsiderate of anyone. I'll post search results for this subject every day if it would make you happy at this point. Want this thread nailed too?
racerbvd
QUOTE(racerbvd @ May 26 2006, 06:13 PM) *

Can any one burn this to DVD for me???

Still need one for Phil , PLEASE!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.