Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enough for today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Figured out how to adjust the idle. Not as hard as I thought. Figured there was gonna be 6 idle screws but only one for each side. I set it for around 1000 rpm which is much quieter at stop lights. I am concerned that the oil pressure goes down alot. Does that really matter?

Made my adjustment to the front sway bar. I really like these adjustalbe sway bars for the porsches. Why don't more cars have adjustable sway bars like this. Took about 5 minutes.

Now the shifter was turning into a real PITA. I lossened the nut holding the bar to the tranny. Then I moved the sifter and it poped off HAHA. So I then put a hose collar on the part that connects to the tube so when I lossen it I can get it back in the same forward and back position easily. Whats turning into a real chore is getting it positioned right side to side. I'm gonna wait til someone can help me with it. Not a very easy job by yourself.
So.Cal.914
It depends on what alot is. But most cars at idle the oel preasure will drop off

considerably. As long as the preasure comes back up when you accelerate.

Check your oel often. smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.