Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just got my 914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ratt
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Yeah it needs some work, But I think with some time, I can make it a decent car, as long as I dont have to sell her when I leave for the Navy in a year.
Andy Rattley
biosurfer1
not too shabby at all...engine looks good which is a great start, good luck with it! smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
something i just don't get. why do people put the down hex rods on the back of the carbs (i know it came to you that way)? so adjusting them can be MORE difficult? let's see if i can stick my head and both hands between the rear of the carbs and the bulk head. blink.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
I wanna know how you are going to fit that 914 in the garage when it starts rainning!

YOu gotta have someplace dry to park cuz these things usually leak.

then rust, and rust even more....

Geoff
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 27 2003, 10:33 PM)
something i just don't get. why do people put the down hex rods on the back of the carbs (i know it came to you that way)? so adjusting them can be MORE difficult? let's see if i can stick my head and both hands between the rear of the carbs and the bulk head. blink.gif

kevin

because the throttle cable is a little short, and the throttle cable bravcket isnt that tall.
Ratt
Actually the carbs are going as soon as I ge tthe MegaSquirt built. And my Garage will be cleaned out hopefully this weekend. And if its not, all the crap that is in there is going in the grass and the 914 is going in the garage.
Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.