Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: INDY PICS (LOTS)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Jeroen
I'm not saying these guys can't drive...

Yes, Verstappen could whoop some serious ass if he got a better ride, but he should be glad he even has a ride! Stop yur whining or just leave...

And Schumacher... well isn't he all what's racing about. He's a real role-model.
If you meet someone that's faster than you and will win the championship, heck just bump him off the track. He's done that several times now.
This guy has more sabotaged wins on his list than anyone ever in F1 combined... what a great worldchampion icon8.gif

The only thing I enjoy on the F1 broadcasts are the previews, which usually show a lot of the tech stuff and behind the scenes info.

cheers,

Jeroen
914Timo
Yes "Ya-Roon", I feel the same about Schumi barf.gif

...but partly cause Raikkonen is the best and he is FINNISH !!!! aktion035.gif

Did you know, last weekend Mika Salo was third in kart and JJ Lehto won or was he second in Miami in LeMans serie. They are both finnish. Couple of weeks ago Pasi Hagstrom drove his first rally race in US and he was superior winner with Subaru !! Arent we best driving people in the word mueba.gif

Timo driving.gif
914Timo
BTW, very nice pics Seanery. Many thanks posting them. I see you have a good camera, but you are a great shooter too. Those are really good pics. Are you professional photographer or have you some education about that ???

Hope you had great time there (and raincoat). I saw the whole race from TV and it was very exciting. Usually the F1 races are quite a boring. Nobody passes anybody..... Like Jeroen said, the previews are usually much more interesting than the races.

Timo MDB2.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Great pics Sean.
Thanks!
seanery
Timo,
I'm not a pro, I just have a camera that makes me look good laugh.gif
I'm a video editor and graphic designer, so I know what looks good to me, so that's how I shoot.
Thanks for the kind words.
joea9146
Great shots.... Thanks for posting them
maf914
Thanks for the photos Sean. Nice work.

I watched the race on TV. I lost a bit of interest when JPM and team botched their race. Schumi's headed for Championship #6. barf.gif

The guy has had a fantastic career, especially with the resources Ferrari have, and will have a tremendous record, but his self serving hypocrisy is tough to stomach. Let's see he rams Hill and Villenueve in title situations, perfects lane changing swerving starting manuevers, blocks other drivers, then cries every time someone gives him a little of the same.

I guess I'll cheer for Kimi in Japan. And everyone else! laugh.gif

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.