Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: INDY PICS (LOTS)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
had a great view of turn 7 today from a burm in the infield. I like this much better than our seats before.
Porsche pics first, of course! (Porsche pics are around turn 10 or so)
seanery
aaaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
Cool Car, huh?
seanery
Look who's driving!
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
aaa
seanery
done
Jeroen
Hey Sean,

Great pics... what kind of camera are you using?

And you even shot 2 Dutch guys biggrin.gif
Huisman (#20 Cup car) and that cry-baby Verstappen (Minardi F1)

cheers,

Jeroen
drew365
Nice pics Sean. Why are there no car numbers visible in any of the F1 pics. Are they only on the opposite side, I don't even see them there on the corner shots.
seanery
most F1 cars' numbers are very hard to read. #'s don't really matter much to them, only timing & scoring.
You have to use the helmet or mirrors or antenna colors to determine which driver (see Renault pic)

Jeroen,
I've got a Nikon D100, I was shooting with a 70-300mm autofocus lens and a 24-85 auto or manual lens. I just got the 300, but now I wish I would have got one that does manual focus as well. Some of the Porsche pics could have been so much better if I was doing the focusing.

Thanks for the nice comments.
Eddie Williams
A lot of the numbers are also on the top of the nose cone. Hard to see from the side, also. If you look hard you can see the No# 1 on top of Schummi's car, above the yellow shell in some of the corner shots.
J P Stein
Yeah, Jeroen, the #1 on is Shumi's car.....he, he.

Lessee, Shumi's an asshole and Verstappen is a cry-baby. Got any more f1 insights for us'n? Do any of em' have big johnsons? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.