Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ever been so pissed that
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Allan
QUOTE(Thorshammer @ Jun 16 2006, 07:03 PM) *

AH!,

Lying to the in-laws, mastered the technique myself, nice job. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Nuf said.

Erik

I made it worse and said that your daughter is beautiful.... rolleyes.gif
Allan
There baaaaaccckkk!!!!
KaptKaos
Bring your car down. You can hide it here. wink.gif
sww914
QUOTE(Headrage @ Dec 24 2007, 06:21 PM) *

There baaaaaccckkk!!!!

Yeah, mine are here too. I went to Starbucks yesterday afternoon or a little pick-me-up. My friend works there, he knows that I don't usually drink coffee late in the day. He asked me why, I said that I had to take a valium so that I wouldn't kill any in-laws. He laughed like crazy, but I wasn't kidding.
Just letting you know that I understand how it is.
Crazy.
Mr.C
I say get ahead of the game and pick a project to keep him busy.
Sleepin
You are lucky, if it was my father in law, I would come home to find one of the trunks full of potting soil, manure and flowers! (he is a florist)....actually I am dreading the day that actually happens.

I say find him a 914 project for a Christmas present!
Allan
Good luck has finally come.

They are leaving on Sunday.

Someday, I want to see the money flowing to the U.S.

I'm fucking tired of seeing my dollars find thier way to them..

Fucking losers, get real....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jan 10 2008, 06:38 PM) *

Good luck has finally come.

They are leaving on Sunday.

Someday, I want to see the money flowing to the U.S.

I'm fucking tired of seeing my dollars find thier way to them..

Fucking losers, get real....

down boy... roof!
KaptKaos
I can't wait to see the cool mods installed this time!
Porcharu
MY Father in law is an aircraft mechanic and he leaves me the hell alone! Don't know what to say.
PeeGreen 914
Wow... This thread is sad. People need to learn to respect pther peoples property. I mean really. My best friends dad would never let us lean on ANY car, no touching anything that may bother the driver...etc. Thankfully My dad and fathr in law are very cool when it comes to helping with stuff. They only help when asked. I just wish I could get my father in law to help a little more. I am fine with mechanical stuff, but body work makes me nervous. He did the composit work for the steath fighters and can mold anything. I have been trying to get him to make a custom front end or something for me.

Good luck Allen
Twise
I gotta say - I really respect the way you handled that. My wife would not have even called me - she would have been out there putting a stop to that insanity. I would have never even heard about it. Damn, I love that woman. She is always filling that void between rock and hardplace for me. I think my next project car is gonna be a bigger rock for her finger. Very graceful man, kudos...
Allan
They're gone!!!!!! aktion035.gif

I actually made it through this visit without having a single unauthorized modification done to the car. smile.gif

He was actually better this time about doing things. The only time I caught him was when he was going to wipe all of the dirt off from a dust storm we had with a dry rag. blink.gif

I gave him an "A" for effort though...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.