Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two New Engine Builds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ Jun 22 2006, 01:39 PM) *

I'am going back to posting about engine builds, cause that's what this site is about

huh? confused24.gif you're missing out on 99% of the club ... dude, this is *not* STF ... rolleyes.gif

some people say you're a good guy, some say you're in bed with stromturd. personally, i couldn't care less either way, but what i do care about is the fact that you're rubbing me in all the wrong places. and i don't like that ...

the fact that brad went to jail for a piece of 914 history that he believed was rightfully his is nothing to hold against him.
au contraire.

would *you* have the balls to go to jail over a 914? i seriously doubt it ...
sheeplove.gif Andy
Mark Henry
This is just like listening to my 4 and 6 year old
Brad Roberts
Dick,

I can call you Dick? right?

You havent struck a cord or done anything out of the ordinary. I have taken the time to get to know you through your previous postings on this site. If any of the admins felt this was a "big deal" you would have been gone a long time ago and this thread would have been deleted along with your account.

I respect your knowledge, but I dont have to respect you.

As far as the "whole site" knowing anything from your post... I can see exactly who is viewing this thread and can view the history of people who have viewed your other threads. You might have covered 30 people. I'm not going to sweat it.

When we are ready, this site will make the annoucement and everyone will be notified of our plans. Until then, keep guessing.
Joe Bob
This is even pissing me off....thread closed. Type 4 you have a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.