Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 pickup truck - Where is it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Just wondering whatever became of this thread about a year ago. Sure would like to see this 914 pickup truck in person. I believe our FL guys know it's whereabouts??

Tom
bob91403
That looks so cool! Does the tailgate fold down? How about a shell for the bed? Anyone ever done a rumbleseat 914?
TJB/914
Here's the other pictures I kept in my files.

Tom
brant
2nd one is restored in denver in the hands of a private collector.

brant
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 23 2006, 07:25 PM) *

brant

will we see it on sunday? rolleyes.gif
bob91403
Damn, I was hoping the tailgate folded flat, so you could sit on it. headbang.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jun 23 2006, 07:29 PM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jun 23 2006, 07:25 PM) *

brant

will we see it on sunday? rolleyes.gif

And in the Boulder area, in a hangar or some sort of storage facility, under a tarp where no human (besides the owner) will ever lay eyes on it again (until he's dead).
Sad really...
Rand
I'm not sure, but I think I like it. Either way I definitely appreciate the workmanship.

I think it would look better if the line on the top of the bed side wasn't so high behind the targa bar. Maybe follow the natural body line a little instead of climbing up at the front.

IPB Image
ein 6er
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Jun 23 2006, 06:59 PM) *

Just wondering whatever became of this thread about a year ago. Sure would like to see this 914 pickup truck in person. I believe our FL guys know it's whereabouts??

Tom

URY914, (paul), also known as the indiana jones of the 914 pickup world, discovered it stashed in the back of gunnar jeannette's shop, see his blog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.