Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ** Photo Contest **
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
seanery
ooh, the young one is getting fiesty! LOL
Jenny
I love it! What do you expect when he's got boobies on the club site, and people like Z and Dino at the club events? LOL

Jen
seanery
Judging can now commence...

Our Judges
are

Joseph Mills
DakatoEwing
Cap'n Krusty

thanks fellas thumb3d.gif
Toast
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
Toast
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif yawn.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
VegasRacer
agree.gif

Winner to be announced Wednesday July 19

QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 18 2006, 09:55 AM) *

...the contest has been extended 1 week.

Photos due this coming Sunday by Midnight Pacific time....winners to be announced the following wednesday...

seanery
yada, yada, yada....that was before I got sick and got the hickups for 3 days straight - at 4 second intervals! ohmy.gif

winner to be announced when I can walk downstairs and post on a real computer.
Jenny
QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 27 2006, 09:44 AM) *

yada, yada, yada....that was before I got sick and got the hickups for 3 days straight - at 4 second intervals! ohmy.gif

OMG, I hate the hiccups. Are you alright? Or still hiccuping? Are you sick IN ADDITION to having the hiccups-from-hell?

Hope you feel better soon, Sean! wub.gif

Jen drunk.gif <hic>
seanery
yes, I got sick first, then the couphing caused the hiccups, and I still have 'em...and I really hate it.

Seriously, they are at 4 second intervals
Jeroen
man... that must be wearing you out bad
hope you get rid of it soon
Jenny
how the F do you sleep with hiccups?!?!? I'd take some muscle relaxers to help with the spasms.

Jen
jimtab
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 27 2006, 02:11 PM) *

how the F do you sleep with hiccups?!?!? I'd take some muscle relaxers to help with the spasms.

Jen

Scotch...lots of scotch....or maybe its tequila....lots of tequila....I forget.... beer3.gif
grasshopper
sleeping pills....lots of sleeping pills... Back on topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.