Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Offical Chicagoland/NWI/MI/OH BBQ August 5th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
GaroldShaffer
Hey thanks to everyone that made it out this way. Hope you all had a good time. We are thinking this could become a yearly thing?? confused24.gif

I'm glad someone took pictures, we (I) didn't think of it until we stopped during our drive to look at the 1933 world's fair homes. slap.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Well a good time was had by all. Food was excellence,Julie out did her self.as did Garold . The drive stopped at a very interesting place on the lake shore ,some old houses from the worlds fair that were moved across lake Mich. on the ice . Unusual design and materials for the day. Then on to a small car museum , I think Brad M. and i had a excellent time talking over each car with remenisces . As I said before,Garold and Julie out did them selves . THANKS FOR THE EFFORT! Dave
Bartlett 914
Hi all

Thanks to Garold and Julie for hosting this meet. The weather was perfect so your timing was perfect. Linda and I had a great time. I wish I could have brought my 914 this time but the 2 kids wouldn't get in the trunk! Maybe next year I will have the second car running and Linda and I can both drive. Thanks again for doing this.

Mark and Linda

mudfoot76
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Aug 5 2006, 11:12 PM) *

Thanks a ton to Garold and Julie for welcoming us to their home. The food and camaraderie were excellent, as one would expect from the 914 Club!

agree.gif

Great day, and thanks again to Garold and Julie for their hospitality.

BTW, the green car is mine beer.gif
736conver
Looks like you guys had a great time wish I couldve been there.
orange914
hey!!!
just wanted to say hello from california! screwy.gif i grew up in winona lake (warsaw) and was wondering how many teeners ya got in the hoosier state area? it would be cool to meet up some time if i ever got back out that way.

mike thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.